It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking UFO's over Miami , FL - January 8, 2013

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

I agree. Aircraft stacked on approach. It is amazing the distance that the aircraft can be seen at and how they appear to hover. I can appreciate how people can be deceived by such footage. I feel sorry for the people being deceived by YT uploaders of this kind of footage. There was similar footage from O'Hare during 2011. The video has been deleted on the ATS thread but still exists on the web.

Video Link

ATS thread from 2011 - O'Hare UFOs

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

That's a spot-on example of what is being seen in both videos discussed in this thread.

Thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It would be easy to say yes, that's it but I can't ...

Sorry,

These are blinking, pulsing, slowly changing position over a matter 5 minutes, none remain in the same spot, none are moving quickly horizontally while others remain in the same position and none are vanishing.

Other than lights in the sky these videos do not resemble each other ...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

It would be easy to say yes, that's it but I can't ...

Sorry,

I must admit, I'm not surprised

I really think the only way you'd be convinced at this point is to see them with your own eyes.

The evidence for aircraft is overwhelming.

EDIT to add:

If you have a few minutes, just go to flightaware and watch the flights coming in from the Caribbean to get a feel for what Danny is seeing. Here's a shot from a few minutes ago.

edit on 24-1-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You may be right there ... road trip! I was born in Orlando so we could stop by and see some family, grab some beer and head to Miami down I-95

Even if they are planes, no loss there ... love watching them, been watching them land in Louisville all my life

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

Good deal

If you run into Danny the UFO hunter, please tell him to find a new line of work and that Zarni says

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Your coming too brother

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
May be more to this than we originally realized ...

When was the last time you seen military drills over an American city?

Someone posted about helicopters in the thread and honestly no one gave it much thought ...

After reading this thread and watching the videos, I am now leaning more towards these being military drills and most likely helicopters.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Nah... the lights are too steady in Danny's videos to be helicopters. Plus, he says they are visible every day.

Thier here everyday!! More shocking footage will come out soon by me. So stay tuned(: thank u again!

What else could be up in the evening sky every day for Danny to see?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

Thanks for the the earlier reply to my post. I agree. Sadly there are a lot of individuals and groups that use everyday aviation in their locality for their own aim. Quite sad to see people flocking to such Channels and they way that they are being deceived. They seem to relish the attention!

You just have to look at the videos from Alison Kruse in Pennsylvania. She has absolutely no understanding of aviation in her locality, and can't comprehend the distances involved of some of the aviation light sources that she is filming.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Nah... the lights are too steady in Danny's videos to be helicopters. Plus, he says they are visible every day.

Thier here everyday!! More shocking footage will come out soon by me. So stay tuned(: thank u again!

lol, that is funny ... saying he sees them everyday is rather damning evidence ...

All I can say is the airplanes here in Louisville, do not putt around and hang in the sky for any length of time they hang at cruising altitude till they drop to land, is a fast process, from pretty much all directions.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join