It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking UFO's over Miami , FL - January 8, 2013

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
and... it's gone.

Danny says he's working on a project.

Please delete my footage. Im working on a project and u have a part of it. Please respect my copyrights

My guess is that the project is to see how many folks he can fool with fake UFO videos.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Nice one and spot on....which means I'm out!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yea, how disappointing ...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

And... It's back. Goody. Now I can pick it apart some more.

The more I look at this, the more I agree with a few others that Danny has a good view of flights landing in Miami.

But it's not the lights that are in "formation" that give this away.

You've got other lights that start out dim and then get really bright... just like aircraft landing lights as they align towards the viewer.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I don't know ...

I live right by Louisville International Airport and have watched airplanes approach for landings, it really does not look like this. There is a huge UPS hub there too which I have worked at, at night doing contracted maintenance, would sit out back and watch them come in, again was totally different.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Good work in this thread mate. Well done & tank for the effort.

I live in hope of a thread one day that cannot be explained away by one of ATSes many scholars. However, denying ignorance and getting to the truth is the important bit. One day though, proof will come one day, fingers crossed...
edit on 14-1-2013 by merkins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by merkins

Thanks.

EDIT to add: Danny boy says he is going to post two more videos this evening... one with ufo's in broad daylight.

We'll see...
edit on 14-1-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Danny still making claims,

I caught 8 in broud daylight. That special video will come out next week because right now im working with the news stations and a reporter so stayed tuned(:

Am still waiting ...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

Danny says he's working on a project.

My guess is that the project is to see how many folks he can fool with fake UFO videos.

Shocking Moons Over My Hammy by Denny's

Not fake - I've had one.
edit on 17-1-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

Danny Gutierrez 1 day ago
For those who live here in miami. My video will be up in the news tonight on channel 6. they even intervied me. Dont miss it(;

If we're lucky, he'll record the news and shoot and iPhone video of his TV screen.

I'd say someone should invite him to ATS to discuss his video(s), but judging by his youtube comments, he wouldn't last more than a couple hours here.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

Danny still making claims,

I caught 8 in broud daylight. That special video will come out next week because right now im working with the news stations and a reporter so stayed tuned(:

Am still waiting ...

Well. The new one is up now, but I don't think you're going to be very impressed. It looks like more footage of airplanes with their landing lights on... this time, around dusk.

The really funny part is that people walk right in from of him in this video and he doesn't even bother to get their opinion on the UFOs. Most likely, because he knows what the answer will be.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Just moved out into the country and my connection is pretty bad, I couldn't watch the whole video but from the minute I watched I am not very impressed ...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Well, after vacation last week I am back to work on a somewhat decent connection and watched the video ...

At first, from the choppy minute I watched on my phone last week, like I said it was not very impressive after watching it fully this morning it looks a lot like the original, I still stand by my opinion that these are not airplanes. Driving into work this morning on I-65, it follows one of the flight paths of the Louisville International Airport, one of the other runways runs horizontal to my view.

Watching the airplanes this morning, it made it pretty clear to me that whatever Danny is filming here are not airplanes. I am not saying they are Aliens and was actually hoping for more theories and discussion of what they could be in this thread. Helicopters usually have flashing lights as well and the only helicopters I have seen that could resemble are when they have their spotlights out searching the ground and even then it is pretty obvious what they are.

Flares and Chinese lanterns generally do not move horizontally and planes regardless of their orientation to the viewer have flashing lights and are more spread out, helicopters generally have navigation lights as well and if using spotlights you can see them moving around. Not sure what that leaves exactly and was the reason I posted the video to begin with.

Now we can debunk Danny, the guy recording the video, all day long, he has made some outrageous claims, copyrighted the video, deleted them, reposted, claimed to be an abductee etc. etc. but debunking him and picking apart his character does not explain to us what he is filming here, which as far as I can tell has yet to be done.

Anyways, back to the video, a few points of interest, at the 7:35 mark, under the middle light, a feint light can be seen to appear, move around a bit and then shoot to the left and up very quickly, maybe a bug, a reflection or maybe a clue to what we are looking at here. Also shortly after that the far left light disappears then later the new left one vanishes as well, more clues? I honestly have no idea what we are looking at and am still no closer to figuring it out ...
edit on 22-1-2013 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

planes regardless of their orientation to the viewer have flashing lights and are more spread out

I have to disagree with you there. From a good distance, I can only see the landing lights, which don't blink. I still maintain these are airplanes until a better explanation comes along.

Also, through some subtle hints in the video and the magic of Google street view, I was able to pinpoint exactly where he was standing when shooting the video and also the direction that the lights were coming from. Since he doesn't divulge his exact location, I won't either, out of respect for privacy.

The map below shows the direction he was facing to view the lights. I am curious to know whether this would be a good vantage point for common approach paths into Miami Intl.

Also shortly after that the far left light disappears then later the new left one vanishes as well, more clues?

I also noticed the lights coming into view and then fading out. My guess is that they are turning toward the airport, away from the viewer, when they fade out.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I was just checking out flight aware to see if any approaching flights would be sending lights to Danny if he is out UFO hunting right now, and sure enough, I saw several flights come in one after the other, all on the same path.

The only thing possibly left to debunk this guy is to have someone besides Danny go to to that location and witness it first-hand. I'd to it, but it's a couple thousand miles away

Case closed?

EDIT to add: Man, some of my best investigative work to date, and no one to witness it. Oh well, just like real life, I guess

Here is proof that I found the location of where the video was shot...

Top photo is from Danny's video, bottom photo is an image from Google maps from mid 2011. The trees and shrubs have grown a bit since then, but you can tell it's the same spot.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Good investigation work, no doubt ... at least one is here to witness it

That being said I am still not sold on the airplane theory and I will explain why,

First, in the original video you can see the planes in the distant background, they move horizontally to his perspective.

Second, also in both videos we see a light move horizontal to his view, In most cases you can see the navigation or landing lights on airplanes blink, the only time they are difficult to see is when the plane is pointed directly at the viewer. If these are planes and not pointed directly at the viewer the blinking lights should be visible.

Third, I doubt Danny is standing in line with the airport to see the planes coming directly at him and even if that is the case, the lights are bright enough to indicate, if they are planes, he is somewhat close to them and if that is the case they would not just hang there for ten minutes.

I got called into work 4 hours early this morning and the airport was really, really busy ... I tried to get some footage, while driving (Don't try this at home) of the planes from the rear as they descended, from the rear all that is seen are blinking navigation/landing lights and they descend quickly even while I was moving at 80 MPH. Which if they are airplanes and from the second video where they simply vanish would indicate they are moving away from us, they would not be bright points of light.

As outrageous as it may be, the only other earthly explanation I can come up with are Chinese lanterns burning out, even then it still does not answer all the questions presented.

I appreciate your help though bro in participating, although I admire your sleuthing skills and your explanation has merit I am still not convinced ...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

You are a tough one to convince... Thought I was done here

Too tired tonight, but I will be back tomorrow.

(did you figure out how I located the viewpoint)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Honestly, I have no idea how you pin pointed his location, tracked him through FB maybe? It is certainly impressive, think you pretty much nailed it ...

It's not that I am tough to convince, it is that I have lived next to a big airport all my life ...

Ok, we know he is in Olympia Heights looking towards the southeast and is also very close to Miami International Airport, from your work I have no doubt these are facts and is also why I can see why the airplane theory as a strong one.

Problem for me is I also live close to an international airport and although I now live about an hour away the planes look pretty much the same, I grabbed a couple short clips with my Galaxy Nexus of planes desending from a high altitude while I was driving in this morning.

These are most likely UPS planes landing to taxi to the UPS hub to be unloaded. Both these are crazy short ... hey I was doing 80, lol

Like I said yesterday, Planes run parallel and horizontal to I-65, at the start is a plane off in the distance directly ahead of me then point the camera out the driver side window and hold it there, descending airplane is in the middle of the screen untill the end.

This one is super short, plane is ahead and to the left of my view.

This one is a couple hours later after I fixed the breakdown I was called in early for. I got on top of the building and started filming planes, most likely UPS again, leaving the airport. This is the longest, my phone keeps trying to auto focus and it was pretty cold up there but these videos are the only way to show you how I see planes around this International Airport.

From these videos, you will probably pinpoint my location, tell me what building I am standing on, what section I work in and my SS#

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

Honestly, I have no idea how you pin pointed his location, tracked him through FB maybe? It is certainly impressive, think you pretty much nailed it ...

Haha... No I dont use Facebook and I didn't track the person. There is a bus that briefly passes at one part of the video that gave me enough info to find the location.

I think it all depends on the airport you are near, the distance of viewing, and flight paths. What you see on a daily basis is not indicative of what someone else sees in another city. I've seen lights hang there for several minutes just like in the Miami video. You just have to be in the right location.

I doubt Danny is standing in line with the airport to see the planes coming directly at him and even if that is the case, the lights are bright enough to indicate, if they are planes, he is somewhat close to them and if that is the case they would not just hang there for ten minutes.

Danny is not standing in line with the airport, but rather directly in line with a flight path for arriving flights from the Caribbean. As I found on flightaware, the planes fly in a pretty straight pattern for a number of minutes right in his direction, then typically veer off to the left (Danny's right) to land at Miami Intl. I saw one veer off to the right (the one circled on the right below) while I was watching as well... looks like maybe a military plane or something. I'm pretty sure with all the traffic in the area that planes would need to turn on their landing lights several minutes before landing.

If you put this together with what is in the video, it's pretty conclusive.

1. Dots suddenly appear out of nowhere (planes turning on their landing lights well out over the water),
2. Dots hang in the sky for a few minutes (straight flight path coming in from Caribbean),
3. Dots eventually fade out (turn away from the viewer to loop around and land at Miami Intl

This is why he can stand in the same spot for two hours in the evening and see this pattern repeat over and over again and also why no one else around him blinks an eye at all the lights hanging in the sky.

edit on 23-1-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Oh, the bus

Very slick !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join