It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking UFO's over Miami , FL - January 8, 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have never posted UFO videos on ATS before but I do enjoy reading the threads mature and logical explanations offered and debated, Searched for this and came up dry ...

I myself have seen some UFO's long ago, things flying that were unexplainable to me but that was long ago, needless to say I believe there is something going on in our skies

Anyways, this is not my video and the guy is active in the thread on YouTube and does not have many videos.

Never in my life would i thought these things would be here in Miami. The story behind my sighting was when i was driving home. At the time something told me to look up in the sky, when I looked up I couldent believe my eyes, 3 UFO's making a triangle. The triangle was in perfect formation in the same spot. During this moment I still couldn't believe I was seeing a UFO. As I stayed watching these beautiful glowing orange orbs I took out my iPhone4 to take a video but I knew I wasent gonna get a good shot. My only hope was my old Sony camcorder in my house that has the ability to zoom in. Crazy part is that I had nightvision on and I caught a 4rd light enter the triangle which just blew my mind!!!!!!!!!! After that they stayed in their formation for 20 minutes then disappeared in a blink of an eye. I'm just happy and blessed that I got the chance to experience something I've always believed in.

Airplanes? Helicopters?

Figured it was ATS worthy, enjoy!

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 10/1/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Airplanes on approach.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

If that was airplanes on approach they would have passed, not hovering and slightly moving. This is a good video and one that will be hard to debunk.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
maybe it has something to do with this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This happened Tuesday around Noon time.. Freaked out my friends! They said all day they could hear Black hawks, and saw them.. a Chinook flew at about 3000ft right over one of their homes.. was slow too. They saw them, and wondered whats going on...

So, anyone in central Florida seeing lots of activity?

loads of helicopters flying around florida on tuesday afternoon and then on tuesday evening 'UFO`s" are spotted?

i`m betting that those are helicopters and not ufos

edit on 10-1-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
A poster in the above youtube video also claims ...

Maimi UFO sighting causes traffic jam on 95 jan 8 2013

Published on Jan 10, 2013
filmed on cheap phone sorry, everyone staring at these shut the highway down

edit on 10-1-2013 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

haha same video, with the bottom part edited out, and dubbed audio.
Thats a quality vid there haha

Its an old video, filmed on a camera, of a computer screen...of lights.
Its fake, nothing more to say on this

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Im pretty sure i have seen this video before, i will look for it.
The quality of the sound and video make me thing that this might be a guy pointing a camera at his monitor playing the original video.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RandyBragg

The quality of the sound and video make me thing that this might be a guy pointing a camera at his monitor playing the original video.

He admits this is how he recorded.

My camcorder only records in mini tapes. Tapes cant be put in computers so my only choice was to recored it from my iphone4. Later on today I will make a video of myself explaining everything. Ill even record and show the camcorder I used and u will even see the ufos in the lil mini screen the camcorder has/ex]

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandyBragg
Im pretty sure i have seen this video before, i will look for it.

Yes, he says as much in the comments of the video ...

Danny Gutierrez 19 hours ago
Duhh! of corse it was recored from my tv. My camcorder only records in mini tapes. Tapes cant be put in computers so my only choice was to recored it from my iphone4. Later on today I will make a video of myself explaining everything. Ill even record and show the camcorder I used and u will even see the ufos in the lil mini screen the camcorder has. During this moment im working with a reporter thats taking this story serious since he saw my other footage which I caught 5 ufos. uploading 2marrow

Zarniwoop beat me to to

As usual though is hard to trust Youtube videos but I found this one interesting none the less ...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Mini tapes, i doubt that by the quality.
Old camera's would have picked up the image a lot clearer, this was recorded on an iphone.
Then edited into 2 videos, one showing the whole scene, the other with the bottom cut out.

Now i remember why i rarely bother coming here

Just saw the bit where he claims it was filmed on mini tapes, played on a tv and filmed with a iphone. It still doesnt explain why the two videos are identical apart from one having the bottom of the image removed?

edit on 10-1-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

They are indeed the same video. The black line at the bottom of the "Traffic Jam" video is a dead give-away.

Now, we need to see if the guy claiming he took the video is telling the truth.

His proof of showing the ufo in the viewfinder of his camera doesn't mean much, as he could have been filming a video on his TV screen with his Super8 as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Mini tapes, i doubt that by the quality.
Old camera's would have picked up the image a lot clearer, this was recorded on an iphone.
Then edited into 2 videos, one showing the whole scene, the other with the bottom cut out.

Now i remember why i rarely bother coming here

Sorry to have ruined your day ... Maybe crocheting would be a better use of your time?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

They are indeed the same video. The black line at the bottom of the "Traffic Jam" video is a dead give-away.

Now, we need to see if the guy claiming he took the video is telling the truth.

His proof of showing the ufo in the viewfinder of his camera doesn't mean much, as he could have been filming a video on his TV screen with his Super8 as well.

I believe it is the same video to after watching it more closely and following the light to the far left that keeps leaving the frame, same angle and all ... Jumped the gun on the second video there, apologies.

Anyways, am headed home from work ... If more develops from the story will post tomorrow.

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Just saw the bit where he claims it was filmed on mini tapes, played on a tv and filmed with a iphone. It still doesnt explain why the two videos are identical apart from one having the bottom of the image removed?

Someone else in Internet-land saw his video and decided to have some fun with it to try and show multiple witnesses. Maybe it was the guy with the super8 and he has more than one youtube account. I won't jump to that conclusion yet... just throwing it out there as a possibility.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I see that the two videos are shot from a similar vantage point, but that doesn't mean they are the same video. Unless someone has more info?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

I have watched the headlight on an airplane "hover" for like 5 minutes before the plane got close enough to tell it was a plane. After watching the video again it seems that they may be helicopters keeping an eye on something like a wreck. The video is low quality and shaky and it's night time. I whole heartly believe in ET but from what I have learned / experienced they never try to hang out in one spot to long. Once they realized they have been spotted they leave. "I only got a glimps before it took off"

Could be UFOs too I usually try to not nit pick pictures and stuff apart I know they are real all that matters. But I find it interesting seeing what looks like UFOs turn out to be other stuff.

I'm still sticking with man made crafts

link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz

If that was airplanes on approach they would have passed, not hovering and slightly moving. This is a good video and one that will be hard to debunk.

Care to explain why they would have passed?

The video is only 3 min. long, not long enough to say they would have passed.

link   
reply to post by Tazkven

Thanks for posting. I just get leery of these type of YouTube postings with no further details, and why can't they hold the darn camera steady?

"Shocking"........IMHO......I don't think so!

Peace! ID

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

I see that the two videos are shot from a similar vantage point, but that doesn't mean they are the same video. Unless someone has more info?

Same vantage point, same hue distortion, second video is blacked-out at the bottom, hiding the house.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz

I have seen planes on approach coming toward me for 5 minutes and longer -- looking as if they were hovering because they were flying toward me.

I'm not saying these are necessarily airplanes; I don't have enough information to say for sure. However, it would be inaccurate to say (as you did) that planes would have definitely passed in that amount of time. That just simply isn't true.

edit on 1/10/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join