It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS flooding with gun control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I really enjoy getting on ATS and reading everything I can... Lately ever since the Sandy Hook incident I'm seeing massive floods of gun control this 2nd amendment that, and quite frankly it's pretty annoying seeing a lot of the same stuff posted just worded differently!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by slapjacks

Just don't click on them then....
It is bound to happen and expect it to get worse when BOB actually does something.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by slapjacks

It's what Big Brother wants all of us focused on at the moment, so everyone is happily complying.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well, your not alone, yours is the second rant I've seen about it today!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It's also getting flooded with a lot of rants about gun control threads.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Congratulations on creating yet another topic about it. With yet another different angle.
I was afraid that there wouldn't be one of these on the "New Topics" list.
edit on 10-1-2013 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

link   
yeah yeah yeahhhh I know just like many others, ready for it to pass.

link   

Originally posted by slapjacks
I really enjoy getting on ATS and reading everything I can... Lately ever since the Sandy Hook incident I'm seeing massive floods of gun control this 2nd amendment that, and quite frankly it's pretty annoying seeing a lot of the same stuff posted just worded differently!

Welcome to ATS and isn't it a great place when one story rises to the top and overwhelms all others for outside media? For awhile it was Elenin and every other thread for a month or more was Elenin this, Elenin that when it wasn't about Honda and the other asteroids around Sept of 2011. Then Occupy for 2-3 months in the height of that. Oh.. we need not even TOUCH the elections, do we? 2012 brought yet another wave of singularly focused threads.

Now a tragedy like few others in history bring the flood of related threads to every aspect of that ....which is now focused on guns since the Politicians and Media have deemed that the most important aspect of the event still eating at SO many people.

Sounds about par for the course and just another day on ATS Street in the sometimes wild and always interesting neighborhood of news hounds, conspiracy theorists, information predators and disinfo folks as much for their own amusement as anything else.
Won't you be my neighbor?

Sorry... couldn't resist that last part. lol...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
very true!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I can't believe i'm gonna say this but, this kinda makes me bring back the religious crazies threads, where ignorance upon ignorance is stacked.

It was entertaining.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
go figure... right after i post this Calgarian made this thread smh www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have to agree
Surely when a topic this hot hits ATS they should create a forum so all those that actually care about it can argue the toss without annoying the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

join