It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loads of Military Helicopters crossing Central Florida? (Chinooks, blackhawks)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This happened Tuesday around Noon time.. Freaked out my friends! They said all day they could hear Black hawks, and saw them.. a Chinook flew at about 3000ft right over one of their homes.. was slow too. They saw them, and wondered whats going on...

So, anyone in central Florida seeing lots of activity? I scared them, saying that asteroid Apophis is gonna hit em, and the Military is getting the hell out of town as a joke.. they actually believed me for a bit. lol...

Anything? Plant City, Lakeland, Winter Haven, Orlando or Tampa?

Just thought I would ask.. could be just an exercise. or not.....

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

I don't know what's going on in Florida, I have seen some military movement, and lots of truck drivers are seeing more that usual activities along our highways, for the past year or so,true that's just hearsay, maybe massive maneuvers.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
About a month ago in Haines City (2 miles S. of I-4) I saw 6 military helicopters flying in a straight line formation heading from NE to SW probably toward MacDill.

Also, I've seen more convoys on HWY 27. There are a couple of military storage installations nearby however. I have a friend who has served in the US Army for 16 years as an intel analyst, but he says he hasn't seen/heard anything unusual lately.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Interesting! Just wondering... Got a text an hour ago, and they said they saw two more Helo's today. UH-60M or HH-60 rotor sounds.. must be getting ready to bring back all the armor from Afghanistan maybe.. Moving stuff around to make room? dunno... Interesting though.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I live in Deltona (recently moved from Palm Bay), my wife & I saw 2 groups of large reddish orange lights a few nights ago. She wouldn't stay outside, she was so freaked out. I thought maybe Chinese lanterns at first, but they where in formation first, then moved off in different directions individually. It was nuts.

I don't even care if I don't have video, it was worth it just to stand there and watch. I wish my wife would've gotten some though. Sister lives in Davenport & she saw the same thing. Weird stuff.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Could be.....

Returning assets from Afghanistan -- a guard unit in Florida just got back; 869th Engineering Company

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

When you see the military moving. You should ask ! And this is the place to do that. So I say good man.

SnF

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Orlando Executive Airport looked like a Navy/Marine base Friday and Saturday.

There are 14 TH-57s (Navy orange and white Jet Ranger helicopter trainers)
2 T-6 Texan II Navy trainers
Two V-22 Ospreys have been in and out - went down to Key West and back

I saw a very low flight of 3 UH-60 Blackhawks near Reunion/SW Disney Hwy 192 area heading SE today. I saw another 3 UH-60 Blackhawks west of Fantasy of Flight last Wednesday

My coworker told me that two CH-47 Chinooks came in to Orlando Executive last week (for University of Central Florida ROTC show and tell) as well as a C-23 Sherpa small twin engine Army transport based on the Shorts 330. We also had a UH-72 Lakota helicopter at Orlando Executive.

I personally think it is cool to see these military aircraft since I am an aircraft photographer. An F-18 came in to Orlando international last week. Last summer I saw a real unusual plane land at MCO - An E-3 Awac - a Boeing 707 with a big radar dome on top of it.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I live in orlando and I live very close to the military base, and never saw any military activity, only transporting jeeps and stuff. But recently their have been black hawks and jets flying around slowly at a low altitude for no apparent reason... My guess is that we are probably being attacked
edit on 9-5-2016 by JohnMoncrief because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2016 by JohnMoncrief because: auto-correct

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnMoncrief
I love in orlando and I love very close to the military base, and never saw any military activity, only transporting jeeps and stuff. But recently their have been black hawks and jets flying around slowly at a low altitude for no apparent reason... My guess is that we are probably being attacked

That seems like a rather ridiculous assumption to make.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I always see this stuff and I wonder......

Does anyone think it could be possibly Drill Week?

Are the bases around there doing any maneuvers?

People have to know that the military has to keep up on their training right?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well I lived near this base for over 10 years and have never had any sort of military activity like this, and considering Isis is inside the U.S wouldn't be surprised if they actually attempted something

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
JohnMoncrief has brought back a three year old thread because he's seen some planes around and AFB and thinks this means the US is being attacked...

Lets see how many others jump in here - ignoring the fact that this is a three year old thread - to say how they're seeing army trucks and roadblocks, that martial law is in effect, that the big bad evil commie Obama is enacting some NWO plot with the lizard people... lol

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Training??? Don't be ridiculous, it's obviously aliens invading... And not the brown ones, I'm talking ET!

Grab your foil hats and boom sticks, we're at war!
edit on 9-5-2016 by KawRider9 because: Damn auto correct

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnMoncrief
considering Isis is inside the U.S wouldn't be surprised if they actually attempted something

What?
Did I miss the memo?
There's a bigger threat in the US from right-wing fanatics right now than any ISIS plot, it's been that way for a long time.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I always see this stuff and I wonder......

Does anyone think it could be possibly Drill Week?

Are the bases around there doing any maneuvers?

People have to know that the military has to keep up on their training right?
well I have lived right next to this base and have for 11-12 years and never seen any jets or helicopters around... So I'm not completely sure on what's going on

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnMoncrief

An attack is a hell of a leap to make. There's a lot of military activity in Florida. Special Operations is down there with their aircraft, Sikorsky is testing new helicopters there, the F-35 is undergoing testing there, pilot training happens there just to name a few military activities going on around Florida.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Original post was from 2013..

top topics

join