It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do they teach the 2nd amendment worldwide? Or is everyone just jealous?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

Cowboy..Do you really think we are Free?
People in this Country have to Carry a Gun, to Feel Safe.

Ya , thats real freedom.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

People have a choice to carry one if they wish, crime is not simply an American issue...however people have a choice here..to carry one to improve the odds of surviving an criminal attack as well as other reasons....

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Bit late but I'm guessing I am one of the Brits you're talking about. Well this Brit has lived in the US for 25 years mate. I have also lived in Sicily, and visited most of Europe and some ME.

When Americans claim to be free I ROTFLMAO, sorry. You are one of the most economically controlled nations, and socially I can think of plenty of places far more free. How long has America been free? Since the end of slavery? Since the end of segregation? Since homosexuality was made legal (2006 in Missouri)? Since gay marriage was made legal? Since Cannabis was made legal? Since every person had the access to the means to provide for themselves? The reality is I think it has still yet to happen, for at least some people eh?

Liberty for some is not liberty for all.

You don't need to step on any soil to understand the English language, to say someone not American can't understand it is silly. Most Americans don't understand it, you all think you do.

Hands up how many Americans think Adam Smith was a capitalist? OK you can ALL put them down now. Those that know the truth will understand.

Your OP makes you sound a bit like a control freak mate. You don't like "foriners" commenting on your country disturbing your so very fragile ego's, the truth just hurts too much, so complain about it, instead of addressing it. Cover it all in a layer of entertainment and fun, God'll fix it all!

Your country does far more than just comment on other nations after all. You can dish it, but goddamn you can't take it.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join