It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conan O'brien spoofs Alex Jones on Piers Morgan debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is too funny. I genuinley feel bad for Alex.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
lol okay that was pretty funny...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
HAHA!

Brilliant!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What Alex Jones was really trying to say is...[insert here]

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

My only response is......

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
"This video contains content from Conaco Productions LLC, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I actually agree with Alex Jones points that he made and have made some of the same points to others. However, he comes off way too angry as well as nutty for mainstream media to take serious and gives them the material to make fun of him.

I do find humor in this video none the less, thanks!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

I just hope Alex learns from this fiasco to tone it down and realized if he had maintained his sanity he might have gained more of a audience.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Necrocharadon

Sorry I guess it's a USA thing. The video is basically about that debate between Alex and Piers with a CGI gun animated into Alex's hand with gunshot sounds added in exclamating at Alex's bullet points. Too funny.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by explorer14

Bang! BANG! BANG! LOL

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Don't feel bad for him and that's because there is no such thing as bad press. The more the main stream talk about AJ the more people will become aware of him. They may even head to his site and begin reading the articles, watching the videos, and possibly listen to his broadcast. The fact Howard Stern was talking about him is pretty damn amazing to me.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I am sure you are correct. But i'd bet if Alex had remained calm many more people or sheople would like to hear more. I wonder or am sure that Alex is aware of this. It still puzzles me as to why he took the approach he did. I have watched the debate (if it can be called that) many times. Then this video came out and now I really do feel sorry for him. Howard Stern, lol
edit on 1/10/13 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Any press is good press... Isn't that the rule? More people are looking into sites like his now. I'm hearing talk all around me from these sites now. It's amazing, there's people starting to listen now.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

I thought about that factor too. Who knows maybe Alex did know what he was doing? Maybe this could be labled "Ultra Sensationalism"?

top topics

join