It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Captured On Christmas Day In Chester County,PA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Found a interesting footage of a flashing object in the sky, I am not the owner of the footage.. and I don´t have a idea what it could be, I will leave it at UFO.. and fancy what ATS have to say

Published on Dec 28, 2012 A black object hovers in the same spot for 2-3 hours accompanied by a row of flashing lights that appears to be hiding in the clouds. Full length video clip links below.

Christmas Day UFO Chester County PA - 1

MUFON CASE# 44804: Christmas Day UFOs in Chester County, PA part 2

Q to the poster of video

mrbubetube 1 week ago Are you the orignal poster of this video? Did you call the National UFO Reporting Center or file a report there? Did you call your local TV news? This video doesn't show much. just some sparkly lights in the sky. Were you able to see more than this, like a solid object of some sort? hear anything? how many other people saw this? ·

girl245689 girl245689 1 week ago yes, yes & yes. the video doesn't do it justice. didn't hear anything - but after capturing a still of the black object from the video it looks like there could be light coming from the bottom. 3 people total saw it. you can see the still of the black object on the MUFON site. · in reply to mrbubetube

still picture of the black object in footage
www.mufoncms.com...

From the owner of the video:

Case number 44804 submitted on 2012-12-26 occured on 2012-12-25. Christmas Day UFOs in Chester County, PA Chester Springs "Christmas Day, 2012. We took the kids out to ride their new Power Wheel and I noticed a black spot in the sky that wasnt doing much of anything - just hovering. I pointed it out to my husband and my mother and we couldnt figure out what it could be. After about a 1/2 hour, we went back inside.

Every few minutes, wed peek outside to see if it was still there - and it was. Then our power randomly went out for a minute max - no storms, no wind, nothing else going on to cause a power outage. Then as we were looking out the window checking on the black object again, my mom noticed flashing lights in the sky below. We immediately went out onto the deck and began filming.

The lights appeared to be flashing randomly (or perhaps the object was spinning?) and it was mostly horizontal. However, there were times where the lights tilted and then went into a vertical pattern. The lights were hovering right behind some low lying clouds. Eventually, more clouds came in and we lost sight of both images. Since then, the weather has deteriorated and we have not seen anything else.

The black object caught my eye - since we have large birds and planes flying overhead all the time, but this didnt do anything...for 2 hours. But when we saw the lights - my heart was racing and we couldnt believe what we were seeing."

edit on 10-1-2013 by Spacespider because: added link

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The fact the camera shake is added (computer generated) leads me to believe this is a picture with lights added.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wish the camera work was better quality but still no idea what it could be. Possibly a weather balloon reflecting light . No idea just cannot figure it out.

Nice post though.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Now that's an interesting video , here's a link to the story
Video: Christmas Day UFO hovers over Pennsylvania town

And a Stabilized version

I don't know what the flashing lights are but after watching it a few times my suspicion is they could be aviation lights possibly military .... just a guess

Done some searching and believe it may have something to do with McGuire Air Force Base .

McGuire the only base in both the Air Mobility Command and the entire U.S. Air Force hosting three AMC-gained flying wings of the Regular Air Force, Air Force Reserve and Air National Guard.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10-1-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

It's always a weather balloon, right?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
do weather balloons stay that low in the sky?
interesting video.
the flashing goes from the horizontal to diagonal to vertical and back to horizontal in an instant.
they move all directions. i think flares can be ruled out. i doubt its a weather ballon.
unless its a r.c. device, maybe someones christmas prezzie?
thats an interesting piece of film

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Its interesting to those who havent got a clue, to others with the knowledge its easily identified as an image, made to look like a video.

Go outside, film something from afar, look at how your natural camera motion appears, then come back and look at this.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Somebody got a new camera for Christmas......................OMG!!!

Cheers! ID

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

As an aircraft mechanic with over 12yrs experience on the B-1b, B-2 Bomber and C-130J for both Air Force and Air National Guard, I can tell you that the blinking lights in this video are not from any of our known aircraft. They have red and green navigation lights that blink, white anti-collision lights and a top and bottom strobe. However, the strobe/blinking is a little slower with a 2 blink then pause pattern verses a constant twinkle effect that's appearing in this video. Not saying the video is real, just that it's not any of our known aircraft. It is possible that it could be more than one aircraft, that from a distant appears to be grouped closely together.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The bad acting in the background is hilarious

Oh my god...oh my god.......oh my god

edit on 10-1-2013 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

It was just that it reminded me of this ... see from 1.33

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

I'm no expert... not by a long shot, but it's a possibility that the video was filmed through a pane of glass and the flashing lights are just a reflection of something in the background. That's what it looks like to me. The most interesting part of the video is the black thing in the sky, which gets very little attention. If they were indeed filming through a pane of glass, I suppose the black thing could be a speck of something on the glass, but, to me, it would be harder to debunk than the flashing lights. I wish they had spent more time filming it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

You can hear what sounds like wind noise every so often so they are probably outside.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
good find bud thanks im sure everyone will come up some bs about what it is.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
The fact the camera shake is added (computer generated) leads me to believe this is a picture with lights added.

Yeah, that is what i was thinking. A lot of it has the UFO not near the center which is typical when shake is added in. The lack of zooming in or out is also strange. Usually when people film UFOs they zoom in to the point where it is really distorted.
I will bet that the original plan was to have the blinking lights on the black thing but it didn't work out and it was accidentally left in. I mean this thing was there for 2-3 hours and she gets 4 min of footage of one "UFO" and then takes 1 picture of the one that stayed for hours? Makes no sense.
edit on 10-1-2013 by RandyBragg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Ah, interesting video. Was this Acft identified? Still doesn't look like one of ours (U.S. I mean).

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wow finally proof of alien encounters... a blinky light in the sky...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Was that identified? I remember seeing that video a while back, or one like it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Havox

reply to post by iwan2ski

The video posted above is of the Chilean Air Force pilot graduation ceremony , there are videos of it dating back a few years now , this years video was different as we saw the quite impressive flickery light display which as I say seemed similar to the OP video in my view .

edit on 10-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Wow finally proof of alien encounters... a blinky light in the sky...

Nobody said anything about alien encounters...

This is just a UFO

top topics

<<   2 >>

join