It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you dont believe in the power of Metaphysic interaction then why is prayer and burial significant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnorantSquare
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Why not accept it as arrogance and for one time in their existence well shortly after it let them be the centre of attention?

I think I understand.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
I do believe in an afterlife, but i couldnt give two hoots about a funeral and prayer for me. In fact im giving my body to science to a, teach docters(obviously), b, save my children the monumental funeral costs. i know that seems cold, but thats the way i feel, im not gonna be in that dead meat bag.

I hear you as well thedoctorswife avoid packaging.. Interesting and yes its not good that families have death cost to pay and cannot have predestined areas where plots are dug and people can lay to rest their dead for free in areas where sanitation and decompositions levels are safe basically in existing funeral grounds. Those who chose to that is.

Thanks for taking time to add to the thread..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You have to understand that the real truths that matter are things that can be found without books, without another man to tell you about them. The divine is in the design.

You speak of higher powers...and I dont understand that thought anymore. I used to think on such, but now know different. There is no below or above another at all...we are of one, so how can there be...only in the illusion is there such.

I dont mind at all my body being put back into the Earth....now loved ones I leave behind will likely want to have a 'goodbye' of sorts...its good for us to gather and share sadness and loss and be there for eachother. The only thing I have ever asked for when I die is for some Indian's to come and give me a chant...but again, its for the others that will be there, I want them to feel the energy and vibrations in the chanting...its a beautiful thing. I wont hear it lol, I will be dead.

None of us are here for individual reasons...that is the illusion. So something negative...has affected more then the person that presented the action. What was peoples reaction? Did the negative lead someone to something positive? Its funny how death has that affect on people...many find 'god' by loosing a loved one. Take the biggest negative you can think of...lets look at all the people killed in Germany. How has that negative affected the rest of the world> I would say it gave a many people something to weigh and measure...something to judge about rights and wrongs...its ironic is it not that a man that talked of chosen ones of god killed many that called themselves the same thing...chosen ones. We often miss the information about how we pretty much starved all of Germany as a war tactic..and it worked...they started killing their own people, people that used to be doctors and lawyers right beside eachother. Everything has a bigger purpose for the whole...its never about just 1.

But yes, a negative action is something that gets reviewed....we all stand in the shoes of those we have hurt and those we have loved. We actually will review everything from others standpoints and in the end...we learn why we did what we did, and all the reasons go back to the cause and effect of being in the flesh. Its an experience, not a graduation. We are effected by people around us, events that occur, feelings that fester, and every single one of us are of the eternal spirit.

It only becomes natural behavior to do right to others if you really understand we are all connected. In this understanding....one will pity the most lost soul, the one that everyone easily hates and judges. We might not like the reason some do the things they do, be it for power, pride, greed...but it is still a effect from the cause of the flesh which comes with its own attributes.

Surely its much more complex then what we can explain or even try to put into words...but from what I have experienced and learned...all in Spirit are one, it connects all life, in spirit there is no higher or lower, in Spirit our nature is unity and we fight against this nature every single day due to the illusion we are individuals with individual purpose.

The idea of going on in an after life with still having some sort of this individual that we are of here...only shows attachment to what is of flesh still....that is how I see it. Its simply a want or desire for the self. Another cause and effect of the flesh experience.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Its not a GOD question as much as its asking do you SEE how when prayers and burial services are done they ARE Metaphysical responses to the Physical movement of ENERGY.

I don't know about prayers, but exactly what do you mean about burial services? I'm pretty sure it's the law in the U.S. that people have to be embalmed and buried in a certain way to prevent animals from eating the flesh and possibly spreading disease from it.

As for requesting prayers and having memorial services, I thought this was to somehow comfort the living? Truth be told, though, I lost a daughter that lived just a month and no amount of prayers, or having lots of supportive people around, could impart even the slightest bit of comfort.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure what your definition of non believer is, I guess I could be considered one, although I have very firm beliefs about some things, but they are regulated by a healthy dose of open mind. Unnamable.

Death and disposal of the body
It's like asking for, water or fire.
Some are buried to slowly liquify, as to go to water.
Why then would it be so important to have a water proof coffin? as is the case here.
Do they really not want your body to deteriorate too quickly?
why?
Does their incantations over your body help you to release that body at all?
It is a matter of faith for each individual to choose for themselves what they believe about this.
Others choose fire, perhaps to speed up the process, thus realeasing the matter and energy quicker.
Does that mean you have chosen the Sun over the Earth?
or the Earth over the Sun if they put you in the ground?
What words are spoken are not as important as the emotion behind a single thought.

The ones who are not given such consideration, never found, lost, dissappeared, forgotten,
what happens to them?

Some energies are recycled back into the system to become nature, do they get to leave as they originally came, later too?

I understand little bits and pieces about a lot of stuff, but I sure do have plenty more questions in regards to this system we find ourselves in.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well I have a very hard time sorting out what I feel about God to begin with. But don't stress too much over it, as it doesnt matter, just GOD, well God could be One Spirit of Peace and Love, or the Infinite Good Family in Progression, ie the very much Higher Ups of Love It absolutely makes zero difference to me, as God = Love/Light/Peace/Joy/Happiness and the Highest Level of Goodness and Love in existence. So I don't tend to sweat the details any longer. But trust in God/Goodness/Love.

However, my prayers have been answered frequently, prayers bring daily miracles, sometimes with answers coming quickly.

And as for after life, funerals, truly I believe there is a tradition that many follow, but they already found out the truth and are Beyond all of this, so the traditions are not really as important any longer, for they gave way to the Infinite Soul Journey and Family.

Deep down, most people have a sense of spirituality and there are more agnostics than athiests.

I hope when you're scanning for info like that and pick up the moon, you're not picking up on things like those black cubes or anything.....I don't think we want to be a part of illusions any longer, but need to go around rescuing others and getting everyone out of here, out of this plane and out of the reach of those who think they have power over others, and really back home, homeward bound and free.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Its not a GOD question as much as its asking do you SEE how when prayers and burial services are done they ARE Metaphysical responses to the Physical movement of ENERGY.

I don't know about prayers, but exactly what do you mean about burial services? I'm pretty sure it's the law in the U.S. that people have to be embalmed and buried in a certain way to prevent animals from eating the flesh and possibly spreading disease from it.

Yes that is correct jiggerj. There are current laws and guidelines that exist globally (in some areas?) were it is common practice to dispose of dead bodies in a general way. But you have to keep in mind how where things done before the current ways. With stone burials/cremations/water burials ect. and some of these ancient ways were just as effective as current days disposal methods in controlling infection spreading from scavenger energies that would naturally dispose of these bodies. With that in mind 1 was not saying there is an issue with how its done today. Its clear as civilization has advanced and grown so must the land sanitation / disposal methods to prevent infection spreads.

The Op is basically saying thatif you are a CREATOR Creation who considers other CREATOR Creations existing and they also send off with ceremonial burial type activities their Loved or Cared for or Idolized of their species then (this is a sighn of a Collective connection) between CREATOR Creations (Universally/Dimensionally) especially if some who are in the higher ranks of say Cosmic observing have seen some of these burial sites off EA*RTH.

Originally posted by jiggerj

As for requesting prayers and having memorial services, I thought this was to somehow comfort the living? Truth be told, though, I lost a daughter that lived just a month and no amount of prayers, or having lots of supportive people around, could impart even the slightest bit of comfort.

jiggerj, first I am sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter, and even though you feel it may be benign I do still wish and hope the best for you and your family. Its not an easy task dealing with losing anyone let alone someone you have fathered.

With this in mind, the prayers and best wishes and condolences from family and those you consider friends these are all forms of positive energy that can be defined (somewhat) as metaphysical there to yes support you who has lost someone close to you.
In the same note many are also wishing the best for her Soul to be safe in the hands of a higher power who will either continue to protect and guide her Spirit as she continues upon her journey in form of prayer or deep positive wishes. This is where I was referring to the physical sending energies in metaphysical form to assist those who we love in hope they are safe and maybe even reunite.

jiggerj hey 1 thanks you for taking time to share some personal data about yourself and again wishes you and your family strength and hope in what ever areas you all need it my friend. Take care and be safe,

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
I'm not sure what your definition of non believer is, I guess I could be considered one, although I have very firm beliefs about some things, but they are regulated by a healthy dose of open mind. Unnamable.

In general AussieAmandaC, I was just referring to non believers as those who tend not to believe in any form of Higher or Lower DEITY/ENTITY/ energies that Manage (grow) or oversees parts of what some call the afterlife as well as life. And further those non believers I am speaking of don't think there is anything else beyond the current phase of Existence they are experiencing now. So in essence they personally believe for themselves and or perhaps others not having Internal energies/Souls/Spirits that may Ascend into Higher or Lower energy fields within Existence.. 1 also agrees it is good to keep an open mind as it allows for NEW data to help increase potential of Objective truth of the Reality or illusion for some we are all within..

Death and disposal of the body
It's like asking for, water or fire.
Some are buried to slowly liquify, as to go to water.
Why then would it be so important to have a water proof coffin? as is the case here.
Do they really not want your body to deteriorate too quickly?
why?

mmm, interesting question and out of respect 1 wont delve too deep into the conspiracies potentially related to that answer. But I hear you.

Does their incantations over your body help you to release that body at all?
It is a matter of faith for each individual to choose for themselves what they believe about this.

agreed

Others choose fire, perhaps to speed up the process, thus realeasing the matter and energy quicker.
Does that mean you have chosen the Sun over the Earth?
or the Earth over the Sun if they put you in the ground?

Sensitive but very interesting points made there as well

What words are spoken are not as important as the emotion behind a single thought.

Agreed
for its the positive metaphysical thought energy (of various CREATOR Creation Kinds) being physically collectively gathered and sent on the same frequency vibrations of:
Care for them
- hope they are ok where ever they are
- hope to see them again
- I will miss them
-don't forget us wherever you go and look over/protect us
- God or Lord take care of them
These vocal or emotional sent vibes are what 1 thinks can be felt and also interpreted on the other side.

The ones who are not given such consideration, never found, lost, dissappeared, forgotten,
what happens to them?

1 thinks the Lord still can see them and still can interact with them the same as if they had positive send offs in a normal fashion. So never forgotten they had/have family before / after them (sometimes)

Some energies are recycled back into the system to become nature, do they get to leave as they originally came, later too?

1 does not know for sure AussieAmandaC, but again an interesting question. You mean like was a bad higher being like a human or something else and did not so well in previous phase so their Soul/Spirit/internal energy lowered or degraded in integrity and so came back as say a farm animal or something or wildlife animal if not insect ect. and had to figure how to re ascend back up after taking a fall... Deep that would be ironic.

I understand little bits and pieces about a lot of stuff, but I sure do have plenty more questions in regards to this system we find ourselves in.

1 does as well so don't feel bad. Thanks for taking time to share your input was /is appreciated.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 1/12/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well I have a very hard time sorting out what I feel about God to begin with. But don't stress too much over it, as it doesnt matter, just GOD, well God could be One Spirit of Peace and Love, or the Infinite Good Family in Progression, ie the very much Higher Ups of Love It absolutely makes zero difference to me, as God = Love/Light/Peace/Joy/Happiness and the Highest Level of Goodness and Love in existence. So I don't tend to sweat the details any longer. But trust in God/Goodness/Love.

This is a healthy/reasonable approach Unity_99 with viewing the GOD and maybe this is why it has been passed down in many of the GREAT books on EA*RTH not to make a image if the due to many being ignorant not in a mean way but just not fully understanding GOD and trying to interpret the in images that may be total lies. Which only cause more issues down the line as those powers lose power and another power grows and TRIES TO DO THE SAME THING W/ ANOTHER IMAGE...

So 1 also does not get too deep into the details or external attributes of God or Lord but just as you, seeks data on how the interacts and how 1 would best interpret GOD in a positive nature who cares - guides- Loves - for many and hopes for us to make it back to the minus SO MANY CLASSES Unity_99 but some need to go thru many classes to better refine their Souls/Spirits/Internal energies and 1 understands this.

However, my prayers have been answered frequently, prayers bring daily miracles, sometimes with answers coming quickly.

1 agrees, and wonders are the answers speed related to the compassion/intent in the transmission due to them usually being for others or for ourselves when in dire need of HIGHER Power support..

And as for after life, funerals, truly I believe there is a tradition that many follow, but they already found out the truth and are Beyond all of this, so the traditions are not really as important any longer, for they gave way to the Infinite Soul Journey and Family.

Deep down, most people have a sense of spirituality and there are more agnostics than athiests.

very optimistic view and 1 keeps hope this is true. See you in the boards my friend

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

1 does not know for sure AussieAmandaC, but again an interesting question. You mean like was a bad higher being like a human or something else and did not so well in previous phase so their Soul/Spirit/internal energy lowered or degraded in integrity and so came back as say a farm animal or something or wildlife animal if not insect ect. and had to figure how to re ascend back up after taking a fall... Deep that would be ironic.

1 does as well so don't feel bad. Thanks for taking time to share your input was /is appreciated.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
edit on 1/12/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

You are welcome.

I only mentioned the Earth and the Sun, no telling what is required when you sign yourself over to one of the other planets of influence.....
And to answer to the above, yes and no, I didn't mean bad exactly, I don't think there is bad anywhere. I see broken hearts instead or broken things, who missed out on a sufficient amount of love....it is naive I know.....
A broken heart is (or was) the most dangerous thing, or can be depending on the person/s.
Some spirits are stored 'somewhere' (like an amenta of perhaps misery, perhaps they are not aware of the passage of time there, but they can not leave this place (Earth), then they are collected later for further use elsewhere.
Like (as you say) weather, animals, plants etc, all is usable energy.
But not bad, just didn't make someone elses idea of the grade to go forward.
Someone tried to convince a lot of people that Karma could carry on for thousands of years, and so far that is what has happened. Actaully it was more like a curse perhaps.
I happen to think it is more immediate than that, and does not carry forward to all your future generations.
To blame my children for something I did would be ludicrous!
Perhaps it is only those who are 'born' here that have to go through the filters to enter and then to leave.
I'm not sure, but there are filters comming in and filters going out, you can dress that how you like, as they have done in the past.

Thank you for responding to me, your writting has changed noticably along the time I have been aware of you

top topics

<< 1   >>

join