Nanotechnology and Shape Power

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Fine. I get your drift. I'm not interested in spoon feeding you any further.

So I show you rediculous claims from your source and you don't want to address it? Big surprise. I am sure it won't prevent you from believing this crap even though none of the claims can be verified and some are 100% obviously false as they break the laws of physics.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
International Partneship for Pyramid Research

That link is to research done by the Russians via. pyramids built by Alexander Golod that showed positive effects for "biological objects."

Doing some other research today I see the name Alexander Golod mentioned by another Russian, Valery Uvarov, in relation to shape power associated with pyramids.

Apparently there is another project, "Project "New Atlantis":

In May 2011 first in human civilization history pyramid complex New Atlantis project was launched. . . .

During over 20 years of preliminary period we searched and read thousands of ancient sources, analyze contemporary research works and took into consideration nowadays pyramid builders experience including Alexander Golod with his technology of wooden carcass of pyramid shape, wrapped in textile and soaked with bauxite resin.

Despite the fact the experiment building did cost vast finance resources it was fully justified and resulted with unique priceless experience. . . .

. . . When organizing mass visits to the pyramid Alexander Golod didn’t pay attention to the fact pyramid among its other unique aspects works as idea and information accumulator. What does this mean for the pyramid visitors? . . .

There is shape power and it is an exciting area of scientific research. It is related to the uncovering of the advanced technology of the ancients that the alternative science and history communities are exposing.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join