It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awwww - so cute: My kitten being naughty to her sister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Well, if I've managed to upload to Youtube correctly, below you'll see a very short clip of my two youngest earlier today.

They're so cute together - amazing how well they get along. Racing about the house after eachother, and even snoozing together.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Your cat seemed to smile right at the end

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
AW, Mama, You got two good babies

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Aw .. love it .. makes me want to have pets again... my dog died a couple of years ago and I was very attached, it was rough so I never bought another.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Aw .. love it .. makes me want to have pets again... my dog died a couple of years ago and I was very attached, it was rough so I never bought another.

So sorry to hear of your loss. It's so incredibly hard. I lost my feline girl last summer. Absolutely devestating. I knew I would lose her one day... but never expected only getting six years with her. She was amazing, and I miss her every day.

Although the kitten has no relations to my girl I lost, I will still hold the kitten up to pictures of my kitty that died and claim "this was your mummy - and you'll be just as beautiful as her".
I know, I "humanise" the dogs and cats... but I can't help it... they're so precious to me.

Get another dog... don't think of the day that will eventually come... think of all the good memories you will get before then!!! My OH really didn't want another kitty (there's also the big old tomcat)... as he felt he was betraying the kitty we lost... but the kitten isn't a replacement, she's another to love.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
just a little fyi in case you're this kind of girl.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet

Then you should be very thankful that I have absolutely 0% interest in hitting on you.
edit on 10-1-2013 by aspiechick because: I can spell, but my fingers clearly have a life of their own.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by aspiechick
Although the kitten has no relations to my girl I lost, I will still hold the kitten up to pictures of my kitty that died and claim "this was your mummy - and you'll be just as beautiful as her".
I know, I "humanise" the dogs and cats... but I can't help it... they're so precious to me.

Get another dog... don't think of the day that will eventually come... think of all the good memories you will get before then!!! My OH really didn't want another kitty (there's also the big old tomcat)... as he felt he was betraying the kitty we lost... but the kitten isn't a replacement, she's another to love.

You are exactly right, new relationships don't replace old ones, they are an addition to your experience in life. I too lost my bestfriend after 17 long and glorious years. She had her ups, she had her downs, and she completed the circle like all of us one day will. Its the pleasures and the joys in the meantime that we have to grab a hold of and enjoy.

P.s. I hold conversations with my pets also. Does this make me crazy? lol

edit on 1/10/2013 by NerdGoddess because: *** not sure why my post ended up in the quote box, Im sure that was my fault some how.

edit on 1/10/2013 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by aspiechick

awww cute

Im getting a puppy soon, i have a cat...she is 8 now. I dont think she will be as nice to the puppy as your kitty.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by aspiechick

Originally posted by homeskillet

Then you should be very thankful that I have absolutely 0% interest in hitting on you.
edit on 10-1-2013 by aspiechick because: I can spell, but my fingers clearly have a life of their own.

hehe that's fine. i'm taken. it's just a heads up

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
I hold conversations with my pets also. Does this make me crazy? lol

I'm pretty certain that's a "yes" - hahahahaha! But isn't it wonderful being in the crazy-pet-person category?
I'm certainly loving it.

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Im getting a puppy soon, i have a cat...she is 8 now. I dont think she will be as nice to the puppy as your kitty.

Wishing you the very best of luck! My tomcat was 6 when we got the first puppy, and both him and my kitty that passed hated the puppy from day one. 2 years down the line we want another dog to complete the family, and this time went for the option of letting our JR girl having a litter (she got spayed as soon as they were weened), in the hope the cats would adjust better having known the puppy from day one, insteead of another puppy that would want to play with them... the plan failed. Both cats hated the pups.

We weren't certain how the new kitten would react to the dogs, but she was 12 weeks old when we got her (so all playful and naughty! 4th home, and finally at her forever home), and with the dogs being so playful they got along fine! A little bit of hissing from the kitten the first week, and my youngest JR (video) thought it was her baby, to the point her teats got swollen (gotta feed that kitten! Hahahaha!). It's wonderful to see them play together. However, my tomcat not only hates the dogs - he also hates the kitten. Bless.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by aspiechick

Aw, I love the video. They are so playful and cute, no question about it. I have no doubt in my mind that the kitten will make your life quite interesting. She looks bright and I predict she will take no prisoners,

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
I have no doubt in my mind that the kitten will make your life quite interesting. She looks bright and I predict she will take no prisoners,

Oh yes, she's a handful this one! Atleast she's at the stage where she's learn not to use claws whilst playing anymore, although she clearly has other plans for the poor curtains. Hahahaha! She's now at an age where she's old enough to be allowed outside, but I still feel she's too little... so at the moment (to her horror) it's only outside on a leash for now. I'm sure as soon as she gets the freedom to come and go as she pleases there will be a little less damage to the house. Hahahaha! And it will make my tomcat and the dogs much happier too, as at the moment the catflap needs to be locked (kitten learn early how to use that!) so she cannot sneak out.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
As I still haven't spotted a pet forum here, I'll just add these to my thread...

These were taken a few minutes ago, the two youngest playing in front of the fire.

They're so incedibly cute together, and I'm so happy they get along so well.

Although my eldest JR and the kitten don't play together as much as the kitten and the youngest JR, they're more than happy to snooze together:

new topics

top topics

join