It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will you Know Jesus is True? Fulfillment of Luke 22-24

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
In a previous thread (1111, 3333, 222), I gave you the method of understanding the reason you are seeing multiple numbers on clocks. The reason is a trigger to help you realize that time is repeating itself once again. If you go back to Genesis 37-50, you see that those chosen by God were being persecuted by Pharaoh. You then read the plagues and how the people were cast out of the land and crossed the wilderness for the promised land. Move forward across the historical context of the prophets and you see the same persecution of those delivering truth. Within the words of the prophets, we see the fulfillment of Jesus on the Cross. This fulfillment is then the next chapter of the story as time repeats itself once again.

If you listen to Luke 22-24 (AUDIO) , you can get a picture of what will be taking place in the next few years of this story. December 21st is a marker for this to engage. Those of you who are sensitive to these things will readily realize that something has changed since the end of the year. This change is spoken of in may places, but I will provide you with one of the best pictures available from this thread: (Eyes Wide Open).

The character and fate of all humankind reside with these spirits. All the hosts of humanity, generation by generation, are heirs to these spiritual divisions, walking according to their ways; the outworking of every deed inheres in these divisions according to each person’s spiritual heritage, whether great or small, for every age of eternity. God has appointed these spirits as equals until the last age, and set an everlasting enmity between their divisions. False deeds are thus an abomination to the truth, whereas all the ways of truth are for perversity equally a disgrace. Fierce dispute attends every point of decision, for they can never agree. In his mysterious insight and glorious wisdom God has countenanced an era in which perversity triumphs, but at the time appointed for visitation He shall destroy such forever. Then shall truth come forth in victory upon the earth. Sullied by wicked ways while perversity rules, at the time of the appointed judgment truth shall be decreed. By His truth God shall then purify all human deeds, and refine some of humanity so as to extinguish every perverse spirit from the inward parts of the flesh, cleansing from every wicked deed by a holy spirit. Like purifying waters, he shall sprinkle each with a spirit of truth, effectual against all the abominations of lying and sullying by an unclean spirit. Thereby He shall give the upright insight into knowledge of the Most High and wisdom of the angels, making wise those following the perfect way. Indeed, God has chosen them for an eternal covenant; all the glory of Adam shall be theirs alone. Perversity shall be extinct, every fraudulent deed put to shame.

Have you witnessed this on ATS? "... whereas all the ways of truth are for perversity equally a disgrace. Fierce dispute attends every point of decision, for they can never agree." Of course. The two angles cannot agree. Depending on which one you follow, you cannot see truth if you are blinded by your own pride. Pride originates with darkness and ignorance. Truth resides with those who practice it and seek it out. Open your eyes wide and you can see the truth. This truth can set you free from the darkness.

Fierce dispute attends every point of decision, for they can never agree. In his mysterious insight and glorious wisdom God has countenanced an era in which perversity triumphs, but at the time appointed for visitation He shall destroy such forever.

Do you have eyes to see this today?

So, the question remains: How can you verify the truth of scripture as true and not a deception? This is a question I must continually ask myself. Like all believers, we experience many times of doubt and despair over the nature of believing words on a page. How do we verify the words? The answer is simple. We look for what they say in repetition over time. Just as I point out with seeing 1111 and 222 on clocks constantly, we will see time repeat.

Luke 22

In Luke 22, we see the picture of Christ just before the persecution. His body is symbolized by the breaking of bread. Today, Christians are that bread.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

The first resurrection has happened and there are 7 billion souls on Earth. Here are two verifications of this for you to consider.

Enoch 1

1.1 These are the words of the blessing of Enoch; according to which he
blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of
distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious.

In the opening lines of Enoch, we see a day when the Righteous (Sons of Light) MUST be present. Why? They will see the wicked judged. But first, they wicked will rise to power over the righteous. They will persecute and kill the righteous as a testimony against them. Can I verify this a second way?

Acts 24

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

As you read Paul's words, you see what he was saying. Jesus said, "You must be born again." Baptism is our immersion into this world. The soul is immersed into a body to rise to new life. The story and circumstances of the destiny God creates allows the soul to rise from the error it is place within. This error becomes the lesson that allows the soul to rise. The soul can also sink. This is the nature of free will. It's a choice to become something new or die in a state of selfishness and decay. We choose this path. God goes after all lost sheep.

How do we see this as a repeated patter today? Again, Luke 22 - 24 shows us the pattern. All things that happen to Christ will happen to the church (The ONE Loaf of Christ). We are the body of Christ, risen again into the world. We are the second coming, but the heel of the loaf will crush Satan. When all these things take place, Satan will be fully defeated by the witness. Why is the church the body of Christ?

1 Corinthians 15

12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.

As Paul points out, it is faith. Read on and you can see the truth behind this statement.

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

The master plan is for Christ to raise from the dead. Who is Christ and is here already here?

Continued ---->
edit on 10-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Who is Christ?

35 But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body will they come?” 36 How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies.

Again, you must be born again. To rise to NEW life, you must be baptized into the water of life. How? How has Christ already returned?

1 Corinthians 15

42 So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; 43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.

If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”[f]; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. 46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven. 48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we[g] bear the image of the heavenly man.

When you find God in one life, you will be raised again. The Church is that first resurrection now. By accepting this message, you become part of that baptism. You become part of the loaf. The heel is Adam on either side, the first soul God created. By that first soul, we are ALL the loaf. The question is, are you an antiChrist or part of the Christ that has risen?

How do I know Christ has risen and is in the body of the Church today?

1 Corinthians 12

12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[c] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

15 Now if the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 16 And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? 18 But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. 19 If they were all one part, where would the body be? 20 As it is, there are many parts, but one body.

21 The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you!” And the head cannot say to the feet, “I don’t need you!” 22 On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23 and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty, 24 while our presentable parts need no special treatment. But God has put the body together, giving greater honor to the parts that lacked it, 25 so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. 26 If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

We are the body! How will you know Jesus was real in the coming years? When Luke 22 - 24 is repeated with the church. The two witnesses are Israel and the Church.

Two Witnesses of Revelation 11

When do the two witnesses rise? On the third day (Three Thousand Years). How many years have passed since Jesus hung on the Cross? TWO!

Hosea 6

“Come, let us return to the Lord.
He has torn us to pieces
but he will heal us;
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.

2 After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

When will the Church return in resurrected bodies? The third day, after the enemy is made the footstool. You are here to see the transition. It will happen before 2018. When you see the repeated history, know that Jesus was real. If you have eyes to see and ears to hear, you can know today.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

In Luke 22, we see the picture of Christ just before the persecution. His body is symbolized by the breaking of bread. Today, Christians are that bread.

Why should we listen to a religion that practices ritualistic cannibalism? Just like drinking the wine which is supposed to be his blood.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Imagine if your effort was put to something useful...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Why should we listen to a religion that practices ritualistic cannibalism? Just like drinking the wine which is supposed to be his blood.

Food always represents knowledge (See this Thread). You eat what you learn and digest it in this life. The point is to allow what is in error to be released as waste. Truth and error are both in this image and free will demands that both are here in this reality. Apart from this error, we cannot glean the good things that come from the experience. Taking on the body of Christ is symbolic of taking on the truth and dispelling ignorance. Deny ignorance by seeing past the material and concrete reasoning. Dive deep and open wide. Truth requires your mind's eye to see past the material and into the abstract nature of what is unseen by faith.

You have never seen WIFI, but your knowledge and reasoning assures you that what is unseen works all around you in a meaningful way. Apart from faith in the knowledge and reasoning, you are left doubting the wave that carries the information. Word is information.

John 1

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son,

who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

The Image cannot hold God. The image CAN reveal God. This is its purpose. You have not see God and neither have I. We must look in the dim reflection first.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

You are a child of God until you are no longer a child. When this happens, you are then a man looking at the face of God. Go look in a mirror. We are ALL from one loaf of bread. Christ is Adam on either side, the first Father. Jesus and the Father are ONE. God is ONE. God is Love and keeps no records of wrongs for those who are IN Christ.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I know the true Jesus (pronounced Hey-Zues!)

He is a gardener just down the street. Decent fella, too.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Come back in 2015 and see how useful this thread becomes to your life. Judge it then.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Come back in 2015 and see how useful this thread becomes to your life. Judge it then.

Haha, I guarantee I will have the exact same view. Will you admit that you were wrong? Unlikely, there will be an excuse.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Haha, I guarantee I will have the exact same view. Will you admit that you were wrong? Unlikely, there will be an excuse.

Exactly.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I believe that everything that you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that’s bad, I’m going to suffer from it. But in my mind, I believe what I’m doing is right. So I feel like I’m going to heaven.

Tupac Shakur

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
OK, I've been following some of your threads, the one about 1111 and all that got me thinking about a number that keeps popping up to me is 7:47 mostly PM and a lot of Deja vu, not sure what it means if any...what would be your thoughts?
edit on 10-1-2013 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
OK, I've been following some of your threads, the one about 1111 and all that got me thinking about a number that keeps popping up to me is 7:47 mostly PM and a lot of Deja vu, not sure what it means if any...what would be your thoughts?

It means nothing... you recognized a pattern and it's on your mind.. so any time you see it you will think about it ... you see many numbers every single day.. but you tricked yourself out to recognize that one.

After 9/11 .. many people.. MANY people.. did the same thing .. I always noticed 9:11 on my clock .. it's a mental thing.. nothing more.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I could not agree with you more. Well-done. This world will certainly not see the year 2020. It is the third day.

See you on the mountaintop.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Go ahead and bookmark it! I have.

The Rapture is like the Christian version of 2012, something people believe but will never happen. Even if it does happen, it won't be in the way they expect.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy

I'm not sure, but you're not alone it seems. There are others on the internet talking about that same number. It's a mystery.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker

I could not agree with you more. Well-done. This world will certainly not see the year 2020. It is the third day.

See you on the mountaintop.

Much of the Bible speaks of the day of the Lord, which should be 1000 years long. From my perspective, this time is upcoming and explained in Revelation. Matthew 24 states that "These Days", meaning the days around the last generation before the "Day of the Lord" would be shortened or no flesh would survive. Many people are watching for Armageddon, but that last war does not take place until the 1000 years are ended. The events we are watching for is the removal of the wicked from the Earth and the influence of Satan nullified. During that time, the righteous will be persecuted. We can already see this happening all over the world.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Many people are watching for Armageddon, but that last war does not take place until the 1000 years are ended.

The 1,000 years of the "third day?" Or the second? The third day, the "day of the Lord," is, I believe, the 1,000 years where Christ rules the entire world, after Armageddon and after Satan and the Antichrist have been thrown back into perdition... but that will be on the New Earth, under the New Heavens. Armageddon comes near the end of the Tribulation Period, between the 6th and 7th Bowls. Right?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Many people are watching for Armageddon, but that last war does not take place until the 1000 years are ended.

The 1,000 years of the "third day?" Or the second? The third day, the "day of the Lord," is, I believe, the 1,000 years where Christ rules the entire world, after Armageddon and after Satan and the Antichrist have been thrown back into perdition... but that will be on the New Earth, under the New Heavens. Armageddon comes near the end of the Tribulation Period, between the 6th and 7th Bowls. Right?

Here is the timetable. This is based on my own research.

Consult my Jubilee Thread and my Biblical Witnesses Thread.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

2 Days -Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
2 Days -Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
2 Days -Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
1 Day -Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)
-------
7 Days (7000 years - Approximately 6000 have passed)

Each of the biblical characters shows up at the end of the age. After 2 days, the Father. After 2 more days, the Son. After two more, the Holy Spirit. After the Day of the Lord, Salvation. The new Heavens and Earth appear after this last day. As for Satan, he is bound for the last 1000 years and then released on a jubilee. He must be released according to God's law. After being released, He will once again deceive the nations and be sent immediately to the abyss again. Mankind will face the choice once more to select a Lord. Based on the 1000 years of freedom from Satan, the choice will be obvious. Revelation 20 covers this. We are currently in the first Resurrection.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I'm just not sure... The end of the seventh day is also "the end of ALL things." But there have to be 1,000 years of Christ in total control of humanity, 1,000 years after his return, after Tribulation, after Satan's thrown into the pit, 1,000 years without Satan deceiving humanity. "It Is Finished" isn't the end of all things, it's the end of "Babylon" and the Whore and the Antichrist. It's the end of all bad things. "The light of a lamp will never shine in you again," Rev. 18:23 says; why would it say that if "the end of all things" had just happened? Christ will raise us up on the third day; that means at any point during the third day (roughly between 2000 and 3000 AD). Then the 1,000 years of peace begins, and then is the end of all things, and only the Kingdom (with its New Heavens and New Earth) will exist once more. I see now that Jesus will reign 1,000 years on this earth, not the New Earth, but... Armageddon definitely seems to me to be timed for the end of the sixth day, not the seventh.

By the way, I like how you include the Apocrypha in your reference material. Way too many people ignore it completely. But be careful; I'm sure some of it was demonically-inspired... and I don't know which ones. I'm only certain that the Gospel of Thomas is divine. Probably Peter's as well. That talking Cross is too weird to be made-up.

edit on 1/10/2013 by Thought Provoker because: I see now.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I'm just not sure... The end of the seventh day is also "the end of ALL things." But there have to be 1,000 years of Christ in total control of humanity, 1,000 years after his return, after Tribulation, after Satan's thrown into the pit, 1,000 years without Satan deceiving humanity. "It Is Finished" isn't the end of all things, it's the end of "Babylon" and the Whore and the Antichrist. It's the end of all bad things. "The light of a lamp will never shine in you again," Rev. 18:23 says; why would it say that if "the end of all things" had just happened? Christ will raise us up on the third day; that means at any point during the third day (roughly between 2000 and 3000 AD). Then the 1,000 years of peace begins, and then is the end of all things, and only the Kingdom (with its New Heavens and New Earth) will exist once more. I see now that Jesus will reign 1,000 years on this earth, not the New Earth, but... Armageddon definitely seems to me to be timed for the end of the sixth day, not the seventh.

By the way, I like how you include the Apocrypha in your reference material. Way too many people ignore it completely. But be careful; I'm sure some of it was demonically-inspired... and I don't know which ones. I'm only certain that the Gospel of Thomas is divine. Probably Peter's as well. That talking Cross is too weird to be made-up.

edit on 1/10/2013 by Thought Provoker because: I see now.

It might be easier if you know the excluded middle that resolves your paradox. When Jesus said, "You must be born again," He was being literal. You will actually be born again. Baptism has a root meaning. It is Involution and Evolution. Don't confuse this with God's evolution. That is not possible. God is on the other side of our finite existence waiting for us to arrive, yet we are already there drawing from this experience. Time is merely a finite part of an eternal reality. There can never be an infinite amount of finite things. Neither can there be an finite amount of infinite things. We are a timeline from the Eternal.

You can come back to that thought in a moment. First, realize where you are now. God said he created us inside an image and IN the image of Himself. What is an image? It's like a mirror. When you look at your IMAGE, you know that the reflection is you, yet the reflection is merely a representation of you. The same applies for a child of God. Does the Bible reveal where that child is currently? Yes.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Baptism is your immersion behind the veil of the material world and into the river of life.

Consult my amnion thread: AMNION

Consider the gospel message in these few Greek and Latin words.

Amni - Stream of Water or River

Amnio - Greek "Bowl" or "Lamb"

"Denotes a thin, transparent, tough membrane lining and the fluid-filled cavity contains the embryo of reptiles, birds, and mammals [amniotes]; the membrane around a fetus; diminutive of amnos, lamb; a bowl in which the blood of sacrificial victims was caught. Now used primarily to indicate the membrane surrounding the fetus in utero. "

Amnion - The amnion is a membrane building the amniotic sac that surrounds and protects an embryo.

Amniotic Fluid - Amniotic fluid or liquor amnii is the nourishing and protecting liquid contained by the amniotic sac of a pregnant woman.

Amnia - bag of waters; the extraembryonic membrane of birds, reptiles, and mammals, which lines the chorion.

Sia - Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of; expresses a state or abnormal condition or process of some disease

Amne(sia) - From modified Latin amnesia, from Ancient Greek ἀμνησία (amnēsia, “forgetfulness”).

AMNE´STIA (ἀμνηστεία)Amnesty is a word used by the later Greek writers, and from them borrowed by the Romans, to describe the act or arrangement by which offences were forgotten, or regarded as if they had not been committed, so that the offender could not be called to account for them.

Indeed, Amnesty is written in the Bible and in the Greek Language as a relation to the Amnio (LAMB and BOWL of Sacrifice).

Finally, why does this matter? The wool is pulled over the Lamb's eyes by the Shepherd. The wool is sheered (Sin Removed) and washed white as snow. We are then given a new Robe (Body) and Crown (Mind) that will last forever. This happens after we are die in the first resurrection. Read Revelation 20. Read Revelation 6. Search the word robe in the NT.

You will be reborn. Your choices makes the material for the next robe.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join