It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People of the Commonwealth let us become one!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I actually think if the UK was invaded no one would really care, no one would fight, Most people are on the breadline and have nothing to lose from a different ruler.

What is their to fight for they have treated the people no better than animals and all wealth has went to the elite.

If things remain the same people will just get poorer and poorer whilst the elite get richer and richer and who wants to live in a country like that, only the ones that benefit.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Pav...
Britain being invaded, in what way do you mean?
invasion happens within
from my perspective, invasion happend years ago, ask enoch.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Canada has always been a staunch supporter of the Commonwealth. I don't know for how much longer though. If Herr Harper gets his way it'll be the Commonwealth of North America. And Mexico need not apply.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Which would you prefer? To be a part of The New Commonwealth (as described in my OP) or a North American one?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Which would you prefer? To be a part of The New Commonwealth (as described in my OP) or a North American one?

You kidding me? We're too damn American as it is. I don't mean that in a bad way but we used to be Canadians. Now we're American's Lite. Not liking that.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Good for you, Right all we need to do is to get out of the EU and then we can work together more as The New Commonwealth
Remember an equal vote for each member

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Good for you, Right all we need to do is to get out of the EU and then we can work together more as The New Commonwealth

I don't know if that's fair. When you look at the Commonwealth there's one country that has half the population of the Commonwealth. Not really representational.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

We can come to that later when I iron out the details of my New Commonwealth

(Honest I will not become a dictator lol )

Oh and Iam drinking my Christmas scotch so forgive my ramblings

edit on 10-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
reply to post by pavmas

Pav...
Britain being invaded, in what way do you mean?
invasion happens within
from my perspective, invasion happend years ago, ask enoch.

And no one care

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Oh and Iam drinking my Christmas scotch so forgive my ramblings

Is it a good one?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Rose wood Glenfidich (spely it wrong can't focus lol )

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I know Glenfiddich. Even their lower end product is good. They can make a single malt.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Australia has no reason to maintain ties with England.

Australia is part of Asia and Asia is the future.

Asia and Australiasia should become one and we slowly are.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

And anyway, Britain does not care for the CommonWealth, they have ignored its members and instead have tryed for closer ties with the EU.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryNorris
Australia has no reason to maintain ties with England.

Australia is part of Asia and Asia is the future.

Asia and Australiasia should become one and we slowly are.

Completely true Henry, England and the UK means nothing to us anymore. The last remnant of the Commonwealth are the crown and the flag, and soon that will be gone too.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Britain should cut it's ties with Europe and be free to trade with the commonwealth but free borders? No thanks!

Have you not noticed already that the country is over run with foreign people. Personally I am all for keeping Britain British. And allowing people to come and live here when you cannot afford to accommodate them is killing this place. I don't consider myself racist at all but I am also someone who feels people shouldn't be forced to have to live with each other if there cultures clash. There are already numerous places here where White British people are becoming a minority. Politicians will run with this whole integration thing whilst it makes businesses more money for cheap labour but as soon as their own little posh neighbourhood become over run with foreigners they will know what time it is - Too Late Time.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Oh and If you Americans want back in we will think about it
(jk)

LOL, No thank you! You can have your queen, I am nobodies subject! I do however wish you well in your quest.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

Get with the times we are not subjects, it says in all our laws we are citizens also on my passport.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

reply to post by MaMaa

Get with the times we are not subjects, it says in all our laws we are citizens also on my passport.

Sorry, apparently my tongue in cheek didn't translate well.
(obligatory smilie might help this time!)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas

Originally posted by davesmart
Fekin bollox

This morning going to the shop

black african foreign idiots screamin the racist card to a white neighbour

This is 8am and the fat black african thing was screaming at the top of her voice "YOU A RACIST"
whilst her husband was upstairs out the window screaming

usualy i would just take it as a pinch of salt, but this was like your american jerry springer screaming crap

This is britain not some feking 3rd world country, and all the trouble and crap ive seen has always been slung
from big fat africans

am i a racist because i dont like you and your crappy attitude to the people of this country that your throwing your obcenitys at...i and most others have had enough, if you cant live with us in harmony then FECK OFF
edit on 2012/06/12 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

edit on 2012/06/12 by davesmart because: said to much

Thats the usual lol, If you dont like if Feck off, if you dont like being discriminated against feck off.

No you feck off' why should people leave their country because you are not happy,

For all you Americans here this is how it works in the UK, not happy living by our white Church Of England laws; Feck Off, you have a black face' be quiet and dont disturb a white lord and master white English person going about thei business.
Dont like how we discriminate against you catholics, then feck off.

No the way to things is stay and change things.

funny that, the Irish have been trying to tell the english the same thing but like a cancer you just cling on. and the scots also tried to tell the english but they slaughtered them.
racism isnt always about colour my friend

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join