People of the Commonwealth let us become one!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

Originally posted by pavmas

Fekin bollox

This morning going to the shop

black african foreign idiots screamin the racist card to a white neighbour

This is 8am and the fat black african thing was screaming at the top of her voice "YOU A RACIST"
whilst her husband was upstairs out the window screaming

usualy i would just take it as a pinch of salt, but this was like your american jerry springer screaming crap

This is britain not some feking 3rd world country, and all the trouble and crap ive seen has always been slung
from big fat africans

am i a racist because i dont like you and your crappy attitude to the people of this country that your throwing your obcenitys at...i and most others have had enough, if you cant live with us in harmony then FECK OFF
edit on 2012/06/12 by davesmart because: (no reason given)
edit on 2012/06/12 by davesmart because: said to much

Thats the usual lol, If you dont like if Feck off, if you dont like being discriminated against feck off.

No you feck off' why should people leave their country because you are not happy,

For all you Americans here this is how it works in the UK, not happy living by our white Church Of England laws; Feck Off, you have a black face' be quiet and dont disturb a white lord and master white English person going about thei business.
Dont like how we discriminate against you catholics, then feck off.

No the way to things is stay and change things.

Black face be quiet?
thats not my attitude at all
they have not long come into this country (a racist would say straight from the banana boat)

i am not like that at all...i will not tolerate racist abuse
nor will i tolerate some fat black african calling a white neighbour a racist and screaming her head off
with 3 kids clinging to her nipples and fat git of a husband is upstairs screaming out the window

As the orange ads says
"The future is bright, the future is orange"...more like the future is africa..

(black african foreign idiots' )

No your not racist' you just dont like Black Africans or Foreigners who you think are idiots;

You heard people shouting you dont know why because you were going to the shop, you see they are black so assume they are african and then you point out that they were calling their white neighbours racist, maybe he was what gives you the right to determine they are in the wrong and the neighbour was in the right.

I bet you are white and thats why you want them to FEck off, why dont you want the racist neighbour to Feck off.

There is no defense mate' you took one persons side because he is white and you are white and they are black.

Sir you are way way of the mark
i may have said something that you deem to stereotype all blacks as idiots
my argument is not just blacks, its white also
useless lazy thieving polish and astans taking over local areas

hay do you want a guided tour?
i will show you in the midlands where foreigners are turning the area into 3rd worlds
crappy nappys in the street rubbish everywhere
i wish i was a 2faced lier and all this bull is a figment of imagination

As for the argument i heard...its getting more often and with my two eyes its africans polish and middle easterners
and when the middle class is strangulated we will see revolt. that is not a fallacy nor a dream it will happen

I never said black people were idiots I was quoting.

So some people are turning parts of Britan into a third world, What about The British turning whole Countries into third world such as Lybia.

Britain and raped the world and left every country it overtook as a third world country, the arrogance of the British takes my breath away sometimes.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Right that's it not going to bother with my own thread cheers.
You guys continue to talk about anything you want.
edit on 10-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Hey hold on monkey you don't get off that easy.

You wrote this below and then talked about democracy and still having the Queen,

Our countries go back a long time and yes many of you will say because you nasty English made us part of your empire but that is the past what Iam here to say is about our future.

Well Im saying that you cant move onto that because we dont even give all subjects of Great Britain the same rights so how could we take democracy to the commonwealth.

Not bothering with the thread because you dont like facts and problems that people see with your vision is not changing subject.

As far as I can see you just want Britain running the show with the same un democratic monarch at the head of this new democracy.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

As far as I can see you just want Britain running the show with the same un democratic monarch at the head of this new democracy.

The biggest land mass gets to run things

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

The biggest land mass gets to run things

Or what about the biggest population' such as India is that not how democracy is supposed to work (Majority Rule)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Hmmmm.
They're still a developing country in some ways. The kafuffle over the rape incident recently on that bus shows that.
Maybe all the countries would just have to learn how to get along, both with each other and within own countries.

Every country has its good stuff. And bad.
Admittedly, Canada also has some issues to fix.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

A lot of countries we governed in the past has been left with a populace
that had/have more choices than the regime they were governed under

In all britain has not turned any country into ruin while under british control
(ok maybe a couple but still small fry in the scheme)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

Scotland: the clearances' still empty to this day and never recovered.
Irleland during the famine, ships left every day for Britain loaded with livestock grain etc whilst a million people starved to death.

The only country better for the British leaving was USA and they kicked us out before we had the chance to destroy them.

All the Problems in the middle east are all because britain had a hand in it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

Irleland during the famine, ships left every day for Britain loaded with livestock grain etc whilst a million people starved to death.

The only country better for the British leaving was USA and they kicked us out before we had the chance to destroy them.

Pav

Im scottish i witnessed the aftermath of dock closures in glasgow when thatchrite was in.
America came to an agreement with leaving the usa
Usa in 2 wars was only involved due to business interests

If you want to believe britain had a hand in this then
ASK a british born person in their 30s about the eu and they and indians and first generation polish
What do you think about these foreigners being allowed here because our crappy government
signed us into it with no backing from the british people

I know a hell of a lot of british born immigrants and they have the same thing to say

"We love british culture and are proud to be part of it, but the new wave of immigrants are making it
difficult "

And to the posts that say im racist, then you need to widen your eyes because you have not a clue what you
are talking about

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think the best way to govern the new common wealth if it happened would be equal representation from each country, any leaders will be leaders of their own people like prime ministers for example but the commonwealth should have no leaders maybe just a figurehead like we have now but it's not necessary.

reply to post by pavmas

Any nation that is dominant on a world scale will have it's hand in most things worldwide, yes we created problems in the ME but so did the Ottoman Turks and the USA in today's world.

History although it should never be forgotten belongs in the past, if you keep pulling people apart because of what they did yesterday how are they going to attempt to better themselves tomorrow?
edit on 10-1-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

Pav

Im scottish i witnessed the aftermath of dock closures in glasgow when thatchrite was in.
America came to an agreement with leaving the usa
Usa in 2 wars was only involved due to business interests

If you want to believe britain had a hand in this then
ASK a british born person in their 30s about the eu and they and indians and first generation polish
What do you think about these foreigners being allowed here because our crappy government
signed us into it with no backing from the british people

I know a hell of a lot of british born immigrants and they have the same thing to say

"We love british culture and are proud to be part of it, but the new wave of immigrants are making it
difficult "

And to the posts that say im racist, then you need to widen your eyes because you have not a clue what you
are talking about

Well Im Scottish myself and in my 50s and things have got a litter better over the last 30 years but then others will say it has got worse.

It depends on what you have experienced yourself, a lot of immigrants fought side by side in WW2 and are still treated like crap.

The Americans were that glad to get rid of the Brits they still celebrate the 4th July like it just happened last year.

Throughout British history we have invaded over 3/4 of the world and now they are coming here you are complaing.

I say tough # and that's Karma

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hya

I comprehend what your saying

But, this is a new generation and even our teenagers are seeing it
you say tough luck
i say you will be scared in the next 10 years

50 odd years of evaluating and where has it got you
You may get to retirement age and believe me it will not be pleasant

Unless you have a bupa place then you will die on the NHS

Coventry city council admits it has an immigration problem
are you going to say otherwise

AND for gods sake the past is the past, im not going to feel guilty because my great great...grandparents
thought that slave labour was a good thing

AND africans sold themselves of to the Whites (plenty of evidence)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just pointing out we are a mongrel nation for over a thousand years people have come to our shores to live and work with the people already here.
We have had many different cultures come over and intergrate with our own and Iam proud of that, to me It's what puts the GREAT in Great Briton.
As long as the people moving here come with good intentions and are willing to contribute to our society I for one will welcome them with open arms.

Oh and the queen like I said in my OP she is just a Mascot, someone to put on our stamps and money etc, we can have a rota for each of our commonwealth countries (They pick who is on the next stamps/money etc) so we can all learn about each other every few years.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i say you will be scared in the next 10 years.

I doubt it, Im not scared and see whats coming,

I wont be around in 10 years and wonder why they kept me alive in 2008 they should have just let me go.

Every generation thinks its a new beginning, after 16 years of tories you will get Labour and then the tories till you reach my age and realise its just rubbish.

Every election since since 1986 the Tories and Labour have promised a vote on Europe and we are still waiting.

More productivity etc etc, he economy in a mess etc, year after year people get poorer whilst the people in power get richer.

There is no new on the horizon.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

i say you will be scared in the next 10 years.

I doubt it, Im not scared and see whats coming,

I wont be around in 10 years and wonder why they kept me alive in 2008 they should have just let me go.

Every generation thinks its a new beginning, after 16 years of tories you will get Labour and then the tories till you reach my age and realise its just rubbish.

Every election since since 1986 the Tories and Labour have promised a vote on Europe and we are still waiting.

More productivity etc etc, he economy in a mess etc, year after year people get poorer whilst the people in power get richer.

There is no new on the horizon.

Hi pav

i wont be scared, for i already am.
More product more greed
and yes your right there will be no harmony
Great britain may as well dig a fox hole and lay in it
But i guarantee a revolt will be soon coming

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Just pointing out we are a mongrel nation for over a thousand years people have come to our shores to live and work with the people already here.
We have had many different cultures come over and intergrate with our own and Iam proud of that, to me It's what puts the GREAT in Great Briton.
As long as the people moving here come with good intentions and are willing to contribute to our society I for one will welcome them with open arms.

Oh and the queen like I said in my OP she is just a Mascot, someone to put on our stamps and money etc, we can have a rota for each of our commonwealth countries (They pick who is on the next stamps/money etc) so we can all learn about each other every few years.

I do find it difficult to listen to a grey faced german

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Commonwealth or for the common good.
The Commonwealth is a voluntary association of 54 countries that support each other and work together towards shared goals in democracy and development.
Our countries go back a long time and yes many of you will say because you nasty English made us part of your empire but that is the past what Iam here to say is about our future.
I want us (The UK) to get out of the EU and bolster the Commonwealth, we have more in common with the people of the commonwealth than the EU (Europe has always tried to take our Island) and 2.1 billion of us are part of the commonwealth that makes us a mighty big voice in the world.
I'am suggesting that each member nation has an equal say in things to do with our people and we should make our business ties stronger and break down our borders between our nations.
The figure head of the Commonwealth is The Queen but make no mistake she is only a mascot and we can change the figurehead every few years so each of our countries can have their own people on stamps
Just look at the world map we are spread all over the world and together we can defend our people and help any of our nations get back on the right track.
An equal say for each member, better ties, open borders between our countries all for the Common good of our nations!
Huzzah!
Oh and If you Americans want back in we will think about it
(jk)
So my fellow Commonwealthians what do you think shall we work together? and make the world a better place?

(Excuse my thread still drunk from last night
)

HAHAHAHAHAHA you sad, pathetic British, is this what you are reduced to?

Just because your country has gone to the dogs doesn't mean you can leach off the countries that actually DO work!!

Once Elizabeth is dead, Australia is more likely to leave the Commonwealth than anything else.

PS: What Help could Britain give us anyway?? You abandoned us during the Battle for Australia.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yes but what did all those different cultures all have in common with eachother? They were all white/Europeans.
London is already majority non-white and soon native whites of Briton will become a minority, its genocide really.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSky

Commonwealth or for the common good.
The Commonwealth is a voluntary association of 54 countries that support each other and work together towards shared goals in democracy and development.
I want us (The UK) to get out of the EU and bolster the Commonwealth, we have more in common with the people of the commonwealth than the EU (Europe has always tried to take our Island) and 2.1 billion of us are part of the commonwealth that makes us a mighty big voice in the world.
I'am suggesting that each member nation has an equal say in things to do with our people and we should make our business ties stronger and break down our borders between our nations.
The figure head of the Commonwealth is The Queen but make no mistake she is only a mascot and we can change the figurehead every few years so each of our countries can have their own people on stamps
Just look at the world map we are spread all over the world and together we can defend our people and help any of our nations get back on the right track.
An equal say for each member, better ties, open borders between our countries all for the Common good of our nations!
Huzzah!
Oh and If you Americans want back in we will think about it
(jk)
So my fellow Commonwealthians what do you think shall we work together? and make the world a better place?

(Excuse my thread still drunk from last night
)

HAHAHAHAHAHA you sad, pathetic British, is this what you are reduced to?

Just because your country has gone to the dogs doesn't mean you can leach off the countries that actually DO work!!

Once Elizabeth is dead, Australia is more likely to leave the Commonwealth than anything else.

PS: What Help could Britain give us anyway?? You abandoned us during the Battle for Australia.

HAAAAAhaAAAA Pathetic british
lets not get into the argument on whom has done most for the well being of our country and yours
for you know that your argument is futile
Britain has done more for the world than any other country ever has

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Let us become one known as The commonwealth, working together to make the world a better place
reply to post by boymonkey74

Common Wealth ??? You're kidding right ?

I live in the UK in Wales, The common wealth coal, iron etc was robbed from here some time back, perhaps a new name - Commonpoor would be more apt ?

Thank you very much but until we can get a decent standard of living johnny foreigner can go and hold hands with himself.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

Let us become one known as The commonwealth, working together to make the world a better place
reply to post by boymonkey74

Common Wealth ??? You're kidding right ?

I live in the UK in Wales, The common wealth coal, iron etc was robbed from here some time back, perhaps a new name - Commonpoor would be more apt ?

Thank you very much but until we can get a decent standard of living johnny foreigner can go and hold hands with himself.

Yip they stripped wales as well.
And my wife tells me how her dad was beat red raw with a stick when he spoke in Welsh instead of English by his Schoolteacher.

And the OP in here would like to see the same again with Britain heading it, they say britain but they actually mean England.

It only becomes Britain when things go wrong but when things go right its ENGLAND.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join