it's All About Perspective - And the Tiny Little Dot!

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I don't think it can get any clearer then this. You have to watch the video and you will be amazed at how simple it is and how foolish we are. This is something that needs to be spread far and wide. This is true political madness at its finest!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The decimal point dot? or the circumpunct? Or the planet in relation to the universe?
Or the many dots that make up the big picture.
I couldnt get the video to play i will try again soon. I simply typed the first thing that sprung to mind.

To add,
I have watched the video and it sums it up nicely.
I hope that people actually watch and listen to this and think. Its happening and it is happening globally. The thing is though there is a counter plan they have. If i may? ( warning this could get drawn out, but hey, its me)

More and more people are waking up, when i say waking up i mean in the way that people are now noticing and they are noticing because subconciously they are told its wrong, its what makes us human. To counter this awakening as its known as, and the video you have shown should trigger thought in those watching and they who are blissfully unaware will notice. They create divisions and in order to create divisions they need to influence as many people as possible. Its all to do with maths.
So if you are the select few reaping the benefits while others are put into hardship, to the point their very existence could be decided you would need to do or create something to guide them to your way so to speak.

Using propaganda to create divisions has worked very well so far. Look at 911 for instance, that one carefully calculated event had a massive impact on our entire planet.
If 911 was genuinely an act of terror and it was a deliberate attempt to kill as many lives as possible,......i pray that God unleashes his anger on you,
But if, 911 was a carefully planned event where the whole event has been blamed on someone else or another nation in order to benefit further through money or minerals. I say minerals because the land that just so happens to be focus of war contains certain minerals that will ultimately generate income wether it be stocks or industry.An event such as 911 would shift conciousness and change the way some may feel, particularly about each other. 911 may have shifted the way people feel about muslims and with the propaganda used the Holy Qur'an was brought into it with the Qur'an burning asshole and the media who knowingly reported and televised it to create further division.
Its all maths.
Look at the current high street shops that are struggling and closing down. Its all part of their plan. Soon shopping will be solely limited to online buying. Then we need to pray that the owner of the internet doesnt get pissed off and greedy and decides to spit his dummy. We will be paying what they decide. Highstreet shops are struggling because we choose to buy online. I say balance. We really need to balance it.
Libraries closing solely relying online and internet for information? We will be totally ferked if we lose everything we have learned over the years because of ,.......a solar flare perhaps that disrupts everything electrical or operating through frequency. Its very real.
I am not a scare monger but i think we really need to throw out the anchors and sort the mess we have made before continuing on with more to repare.
There is a lot of # that we as a species are easily capable of fixing, but the way we are chained to money, we are restricted.
edit on 10-1-2013 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The video shows the ridiculous nature of a "representative" democracy ruling a country... Sure, up till recently we were restricted to such a system because of logistical restraints, but through our beloved interwebz me thinkith tis time for the "throng" to stand up for itself and make its own decisions regarding matters of communal interest through the mechanism of direct democracy - and we shall call our beast ANARCHY!!!!
edit on 10/1/13 by PadawanGandalf because: Whao jazzy10, thats lots of thinking!!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by hawkiye

The decimal point dot? or the circumpunct? Or the planet in relation to the universe?
Or the many dots that make up the big picture.
I couldnt get the video to play i will try again soon. I simply typed the first thing that sprung to mind.

To add,
I have watched the video and it sums it up nicely.
I hope that people actually watch and listen to this and think. Its happening and it is happening globally. The thing is though there is a counter plan they have. If i may? ( warning this could get drawn out, but hey, its me)

More and more people are waking up, when i say waking up i mean in the way that people are now noticing and they are noticing because subconciously they are told its wrong, its what makes us human. To counter this awakening as its known as, and the video you have shown should trigger thought in those watching and they who are blissfully unaware will notice. They create divisions and in order to create divisions they need to influence as many people as possible. Its all to do with maths.
So if you are the select few reaping the benefits while others are put into hardship, to the point their very existence could be decided you would need to do or create something to guide them to your way so to speak.

Using propaganda to create divisions has worked very well so far. Look at 911 for instance, that one carefully calculated event had a massive impact on our entire planet.
If 911 was genuinely an act of terror and it was a deliberate attempt to kill as many lives as possible,......i pray that God unleashes his anger on you,
But if, 911 was a carefully planned event where the whole event has been blamed on someone else or another nation in order to benefit further through money or minerals. I say minerals because the land that just so happens to be focus of war contains certain minerals that will ultimately generate income wether it be stocks or industry.An event such as 911 would shift conciousness and change the way some may feel, particularly about each other. 911 may have shifted the way people feel about muslims and with the propaganda used the Holy Qur'an was brought into it with the Qur'an burning asshole and the media who knowingly reported and televised it to create further division.
Its all maths.
Look at the current high street shops that are struggling and closing down. Its all part of their plan. Soon shopping will be solely limited to online buying. Then we need to pray that the owner of the internet doesnt get pissed off and greedy and decides to spit his dummy. We will be paying what they decide. Highstreet shops are struggling because we choose to buy online. I say balance. We really need to balance it.
Libraries closing solely relying online and internet for information? We will be totally ferked if we lose everything we have learned over the years because of ,.......a solar flare perhaps that disrupts everything electrical or operating through frequency. Its very real.
I am not a scare monger but i think we really need to throw out the anchors and sort the mess we have made before continuing on with more to repare.
There is a lot of # that we as a species are easily capable of fixing, but the way we are chained to money, we are restricted.

Had to adjust previous post

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It's never been said to me
but haven't most heard it said: Size doesn't matter. The moon can eclipse the sun and that thing is huuuuuge compared to it.

Is it possible the geometry and arrangement of the data doesn't represent the perspective correctly? Perhaps It's a view askew.

Edit: Thanks for sharing.
edit on 10-1-2013 by usernamehere because: sky-net made me do it

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by usernamehere

Hollow earth theory would explain this though,....wouldnt it?

Are we right to assume we are on when could it not be we are in?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
it's how we perceive things. We see government as this huge insurmountable beast towering over us striking fear and loathing into us. However in reality we have all the power and fail to use it. They have channeled us all into the false perception that failed democracy puts us in charge of things.

How many times have you heard someone say if you do not like the way things are then change them "by voting them out" Why should we have to vote for which greedy tyrant to rule over us steal our wealth and send our children to die in foreign lands for their freed? How about we just get rid of all the tyrants? What a novel idea

edit on 10-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

join