It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the beast? or more civil destruction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Mark of the beast' pupil loses case

January 9, 2013 6:02 AM A Texan student who refused to wear a badge with a radio tag that tracked her movements has lost a federal court appeal against her school's ID policy. The radio chips track attendance, which in turn helps secure school funding. But Andrea Hernandez, 15, stopped wearing the badge on religious grounds, saying it was the "mark of the beast".
After John Jay High School suspended her, she went to court and won a temporary injunction to continue her studies at the school, without the tag. The federal court ruling overturned that, saying if she was to stay at the school, she would be required to wear the badge. Otherwise, she would have to transfer to a new school.

The new identification policy at the Northside Independent School District (NISD) in San Antonio, Texas, began at the start of the 2012 school year. John Jay High School is one of two schools piloting the programme, which eventually aims to equip all student badges across the district's 112 schools with radio-frequency identification (RFID) chips. The badges reveal each student's location on their campus, giving the district more precise information on attendance. The daily average of the attendance is related to how much funding each school receives. But Miss Hernandez said the badge was the "mark of the beast", as described in chapter 13 of the Book of Revelation in the Bible.

BBC © 2013
edit on 10-1-2013 by I1Am1Ready1Are1You because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Could we get a link so we can read more?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Mark of the Breast? I know where your minds at.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Breast lol Beavis he said breast lol lol
More government control who knows what info is contained in that chip

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

I'm sorry, i don't know how. there is no share Burton or Web address, its an app on my phone..... i will keep trying.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Mark of the breast

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
haha stupid Swype texting.... title corrected, but it was for a good laugh.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Link

I'm not overly religious, but the signs are scary.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
It is not the mark of the beast, but things like RFID, etc., will be used to help enforce the mark of the beast.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie
It is not the mark of the beast, but things like RFID, etc., will be used to help enforce the mark of the beast.

So whats the Mark of the Beast and how can you be sure that this isn't it?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by jeramie

So whats the Mark of the Beast and how can you be sure that this isn't it?

Because participation in the economic system will be coupled with worship of the Anti-Christ. You're not going to accidentally take the Mark of the Beast without knowing it.

The "mark" of the Anti-Christ is stigma in the Greek, which refers to a brand or a tattoo.

Having said that, frak getting an RFID chip. That's just asking to be oppressed.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
Because participation in the economic system will be coupled with worship of the Anti-Christ. You're not going to accidentally take the Mark of the Beast without knowing it.

Well I tend to disagree with the taking it and not knowing it bit.. For all we know, we could of already taken it and still don't know about it.

The "mark" of the Anti-Christ is stigma in the Greek, which refers to a brand or a tattoo.

An RFID chip could be labelled a type of brand.. It would be used for similar purposes but then again, who knows.

Having said that, frak getting an RFID chip. That's just asking to be oppressed.

Yeah your right. I don't think its the smartest idea for humanity and when it is done, I think we are also. The thing I will also add is people over the last 80 years or so have all thought the same thing when it came to Social security numbers etc. Maybe we are just bein paranoid like they were back in the day..

join