Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Angels Front-Man Doc Neeson Diagnosed With Cancer

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

The Angels Front-Man Doc Neeson Diagnosed With Cancer

Australian rock legend Doc Neeson has been recently admitted to hospital for immediate chemotherapy and intensive radiation. As such, all scheduled tours have now been cancelled. This is a sad day for Australian rock, and my wishes go out to Doc Neeson and the Angels during these hard times. I quote the official Angels Facebook page below:

To all The Angels friends, fans, venues and media

It is with deep regret and shock that The Angels have to announce that Mr Doc Neeson was admitted to hospital over the recent Christmas/New Year period. He has just been diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer, (brain tumour).

This will require immediate intensive radiation and chemotherapy treatment and will continue for the next 6-7 months. Unfortunately, due to this, The Angels therefore have no choice but to cancel all their upcoming dates.

The Angels would like to thank all the fans for their continued support and we wish Doc all the best for his treatment during this difficult time. The Angels look forward to seeing everyone again once Doc is given the all clear to return to the stage.

Sincerely,

for and on behalf of The Angels
Spitfire Music

Here are some songs from The Angels for old times sake

www.news.com.au...
edit on 10-1-2013 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

yeah sad news he was my bass teacher at school...but he will pull through it..the booze didnt kill him....rock on doc

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Sad news.

Was in Marseille recently, and couldnt help singing to myself...

new topics

join