Religious sect discovered with cache of weapons preparing to fight non human entities at doomsday

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I just came across this in todays paper.

Some con man has been telling people hes a perfect human and can heal the sick, forgive your sins, bring you good fortune etc etc
He allegedly has hundreds of followers who have been giving him money, jewelry, luxury cars and other valuables, Sadly nothing really out of the ordinary in this.
Where it gets interesting is when he was raided by the police they found a huge cache of weapons, swords, knives, a few fake guns and 23 barrels of gunpowder.
He has told police that they were needed to fight off the demons who would soon start openly attacking mankind!!!

Does he know something we dont? should we be scared?

Short answer, probably not.

Apart from the weapons charges this guy is gonna be in some serious trouble as he is Muslim, in Malaysia any Muslim claiming to be any sort of Iman or religious teacher gets in serious trouble if they preach anything that isnt approved by the local religious council.
No doubt hell be sent for some serious "Rehabilitation"

The article linked is much smaller than what has been in the papers but Ill update this thread as more info is published online

Link

Link

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

He has told police that they were needed to fight off the demons who would soon start openly attacking mankind!!!

Does he know something we dont? should we be scared?

No we shouldn't be scared.

Because everyone knows how effective guns are vs demons, and he had a lot.

We should be ok.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Oh brother. Well, Jesus did say there'd be alot of people coming and claiming to be Christ, i suppose this clown is one of them.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

LOL

No he didnt, he had 3 fake guns!!!

Plenty of gunpowder though

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The newspaper cited a villager living near the house as claiming that the "holy weapons" would fly by themselves when instructed to "fight the enemies of mankind".

I want one!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Not that big of a surprise. Whenever people surrender their rational mind for a belief system (call it blind faith if you want), one can expect behavior that lacks rationality.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I don't know about Malaysia, but where I live it's fine to have up to 50 pounds of gunpowder in your home.

Can zombies be killed with gunpowder?

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

The newspaper cited a villager living near the house as claiming that the "holy weapons" would fly by themselves when instructed to "fight the enemies of mankind".

this and many more reasons is why I prefer to remain agnostic for the rest of my life. those people are nuts.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliquandro

I want one!

They are hard to come by and expensive.

Put $2000 in my pay pal account and Ill send you one ASAP
Send $4000 and Ill get ya a super holy one

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecludedGamer

this and many more reasons is why I prefer to remain agnostic for the rest of my life. those people are nuts.

If you dont want holy flying weapons I think your nuts!!!!

does beg the question if they were gonna fly themselves why learn to use em

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ganjoa
I don't know about Malaysia, but where I live it's fine to have up to 50 pounds of gunpowder in your home.

Can zombies be killed with gunpowder?

ganjoa

Only if its holy

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This guy has got it all wrong

Doesn't he know that Super Soakers filled with Holy Water is the only way to Combat Demons

edit on 10-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Woooo, now that is some cray-cray stuff right there. I shouldn't be laughing, but I am. I'm glad they got him before he started "fighting demons" though because it's likely he'd just be attacking poor folks he found funny looking.
edit on 10-1-2013 by antonia because: opps

I seriously need to go back to bed.
edit on 10-1-2013 by antonia because: opps

top topics

join