It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by mouldy_punkBut I am neither a believer or a disbeliever. How can you 100% guarantee to me that aliens do exist?
How can you 100% guarantee to me that aliens do exist?
GODDAMIT!!! Why you have to make such stupid posts? DO you think I or someone else cares if you believe in ET lifeforms or not? I DONT. STOP messing with the board. I love ATS, but seriously, i havent posted in a month or something, because of guys like you. Nothing credible has come out these days, just raped old threads, eating on the same information for years. What is the point. GODDAMIT GODDAMIT GODDAMIT!
Originally posted by Gazrok
1. Numerous sightings throughout time, from different cultures, and even in times when there was no worldwide communication, and yet all describing similar craft and beings.
2. Numerous photos, videos, and even gun-camera footage from military planes...(sure, a majority of these could be hoaxes, but if even one is not, which is sheer statistics, then obviously there is something going on here...)
3. Numerous accounts by professionals, military officers, radar officers, pilots, even former presidents and world leaders.
4. The Roswell case. An event even at first acknowledged by the military and then covered up (which is a fact, as the Air Force case has more holes than swiss cheese, with the Mogul explaination). Not to mention deathbed confessions, dozens of witnesses (including military officers). This is also supported by documentation. We also have the complete reorganization of the US defense department the same month (with no other indications as to why), that resulted in the centralization of intelligence (the CIA) and a separation of the Air Force as a separate entity. Not even Homeland Security was put into play so fast. So ask yourself, what kind of event could have spurred such a radical shakeup? Coincidence? I don't think so...
5. Government documents. For a start, I'd suggest www.majesticdocuments.com... as they have one of the best organized presentations of this. Spend a few hours there, and you'll have enough to see there is something here...
6. The Betty and Barney Hill Case. They didn't go looking for an abduction, they were simply trying to figure out what happened during some missing time. Eventually, much was uncovered. Betty even drew a star map which correctly showed stars that weren't even discovered yet, and of which she could not have seen from her native skies. This map even designated which stars were yellow like our sun, and showed the aliens' travel path. It took years later, to determine that such paths would indeed have been a likely route due to distance, etc.
7. Mounting evidence for life on other worlds. We're already seeing a NASA confirmation that water was at least once present on Mars, if not still, and there is still the unconfirmed issue of the Martian microbes found in meteors.
8. Numerous government projects to look into the phenomenon, Grudge, Sign, Bluebook, etc. and that's just the US. Russia's investigations into it are also well documented.
9. Government insiders, those known to be in high profile, highly secretive work, who have come forward to tell their stories. One notable mention here is Phillip Corso (Day after Roswell). Another is Marcell, the Intel Officer at Roswell, who even confirmed that the Mogul balloon story is a coverup, and that the debris he posed with was part of the coverup effort.
10. Simple statistics. It is highly improbable that with the billions of stars and planets, that intelligent life only showed up on our little speck of dirt.