It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed UFO and aliens with pics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
reply to post by kthxbai

They landed (first) on a MOON, not a planet and there were no "unidentified" flying objects involved, we knew what they were from the start.

Just sayin'.

Yes, WE knew what they were, however, if the moon had been inhabited, THEY didn't know what the crafts were. If Mars had been inhabited, THEY didn't know what they were. WE are the aliens in this case and WE are the ones operating the UFO's for whatever intelligent life we may or may not come into contact with.

Change your perspective a little and you see that all the things we think of as applying to some other culture somewhere in the universe would be the same for a totally different place that we may be visiting. WE know that "we come in peace" and how the ships work and the reasons for going where we go, but if there is life of some sort out there, they don't know what and why we are doing what we do. We're the aliens, we are flying the UFO's... from their perspective.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
It is an interesting role reversal to envision ourselves as the mighty extraterrestrials, when in fact we would be a pathetic comparison to others who have reached the stars.

Our 'known' spacecraft would appear crude, lacking aerodynamics, and as having an under developed power system. We would be unable to cloak ourselves nor could we out run their vehicles. Our weaponry would be vastly inferior and the cloth of our easily accessible space suits would make us vulnerable to almost any adverse environmental condition.

There would be no difficulty when attempting to discover the mysteries behind our propulsion systems and our probe and or craft would be happily willing to point the way back home. So, one day we'll look upward and see a superior presence overwhelming our skies who would have unraveled any mysteries about us before they've even reached our galaxy.

So, when we rejoice in our ability to have sent the Voyager twins to the outer most reaches of our solar system with the imprint of our species' strengths and weaknesses, we need to consider the obvious fact that we are like the toddlers of the universe breaching the gates of our safe haven and running aimlessly into the arms of galactic predators.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mcx1942

My question has always been, "are we smart enough to know what to look for?"
the possibility exists that we are looking for life and/or intelligence of similar nature to our own. The truth may be that the life/intelligence out there is vastly different from our so we are able to find it because we don't know what we are seeking.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Years ago, I thought about if we found another planet like Earth, and it was abundant with life, including intelligent life,--We could send a probe there and monitor them. It would look like a rock, perfectly round, with 360 video camera, with sound, and the intelligent life would pick it up and take it to somewhere to have it studied. With their technology, they would not be able to cut into it, or breach it in any way.

We just sit back, watch, and listen. I always thought that would be facinating, and wonder if it has been done to us! lol It probably has.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
This reminded me of the Fermi Paradox

The Fermi paradox (or Fermi's paradox) is the apparent contradiction between high estimates of the probability of the existence of extraterrestrial civilization and humanity's lack of contact with, or evidence for, such civilizations. The basic points of the argument, made by physicists Enrico Fermi and Michael H. Hart, are:

The Sun is a young star. There are billions of stars in the galaxy that are billions of years older;
Some of these stars likely have Earth-like planets which, if the Earth is typical, may develop intelligent life;
Presumably some of these civilizations will develop interstellar travel, as Earth seems likely to do;
At any practical pace of interstellar travel, the galaxy can be completely colonized in just a few tens of millions of years.

According to this line of thinking, the Earth should have already been colonized, or at least visited. But no convincing evidence of this exists. Furthermore, no confirmed signs of intelligence elsewhere have been spotted, either in our galaxy or the more than 80 billion other galaxies of the observable universe. Hence Fermi's question "Where is everybody?".
source

This is very interesting to think about. Maybe we are the ones that spread life throughout the Universe. I lean more towards the Drake equation, that there is probably intelligent life out there.

It would be awesome if we do spread out and create life in our local quadrant of space. I find that the most feasible(if not already teaming with life). One day down the line who knows, maybe we will make a network of Stargate like transports all over the Milky Way and a later, not as evolved form of huminoid could discover our legacy. Would be awesome! Great thread!

edit on 1/9/2013 by mcx1942 because: fix

The Drake equation isn't about intelligent life, just life, although that does depend I guess on how you define intelligence.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
How can you class us as UFO's when we know exactly what they are so they are by no means unidentified.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
sry if this is in the wrong place. i cant start this thread yet so i need your help. i have multiple photos from curiosity FROM NASA.GOV showing mutiple "ufos" unidentified flying objects flying above the mountains on mars . i also have actual real photographs of non natural formations in the mountains im talking huge 300 meter perfect rectangles carved in the mountains on mars. this is not a hoax please respond to help me post this thread as soon as i get 20 responds i will post the photos.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
This is very interesting to think about. Maybe we are the ones that spread life throughout the Universe. I lean more towards the Drake equation, that there is probably intelligent life out there.

It would be awesome if we do spread out and create life in our local quadrant of space. I find that the most feasible(if not already teaming with life). One day down the line who knows, maybe we will make a network of Stargate like transports all over the Milky Way and a later, not as evolved form of huminoid could discover our legacy. Would be awesome! Great thread!

edit on 1/9/2013 by mcx1942 because: fix

My take in this subject is TIME SCALE... We as specie has only 200k years (as civilization about 14000 years), it's nothing, nada if you compare with the time scale of universe.

The above Fermi premise is that the such civilization had survive for such long time to make that leap into a galaxy level of colonization/visitation. And that is the problem... there isn't any guaranty that such civilization can survive for millions of years.

And we don't take in account the fact that any visible trace of current human civilization would after just 100.000 years disappear completely if the human beings died today because of weather and other planet life cycle.

If we gonna find anything... it will probable be space garbage as the final reminds of any given civilization because in space there aren't many things that would deconstruct artificial objects.

There are other possible solutions for the Fermi Paradox
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10/1/13 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

You are mistaken. The Drake equation IS about intelligent life. It's not a matter of interpretation, merely how far into the equation you wish to go:

The Drake equation states that:

N = R^[\ast] \cdot f_p \cdot n_e \cdot f_[\ell] \cdot f_i \cdot f_c \cdot L

where:

N = the number of civilizations in our galaxy with which communication might be possible (i.e. which are on our current past light cone);

and

R* = the average rate of star formation per year in our galaxy
fp = the fraction of those stars that have planets
ne = the average number of planets that can potentially support life per star that has planets
fℓ = the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop life at some point
fi = the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop intelligent life
fc = the fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space
L = the length of time for which such civilizations release detectable signals into space

The Drake Equation

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopie
How can you class us as UFO's when we know exactly what they are so they are by no means unidentified.

IF there are aliens flying around in saucers, THEY know what they are and are by no means unidentified, it's just WE don't know what they are, just like a civiliation somewhere else wouldn't know what WE are

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kthxbai
It has been confirmed. There are aliens traveling through space, landing on other planets in our known universe! They have been to at least two locations that we can verify with photographs. These are beings that traveled through space and landed, LANDED on a planet other than their own. They have sent out probes and collected data. They do exist. Absolutely, positively, they exist!!

This is a photograph of one of the extra-terrestrial visitors along with the craft they traveled through space in

And this is a photograph of a known probe

Makes you wonder...
As we send probes or even manned flights in the future, will WE become their aliens? Will our wrecked flights end up in THEIR "area 51" equivalent? Will they have outrageous stories about us?

....or, are other, more advanced civiliations on other planets waiting for us to catch up a little more before they contact us?

Are we the only ones? If we can do this what other life on other planets in habital zones are also capable? Have they already been here or are they yet to come? WE did it, are we the most advanced or are we the least advanced?

Everything we know, everything we've been, it's changing on a daily basis. Are we ready for change? Will we embrace it or rebel against it? Will we be controlled or will we be freed? There are many, many questions and the answers will be forthcoming.

They look fake to me. They're too clear so it must be CGI.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Not only did you go to the Moon but one wonders, why no research of the unlit part of the Moon and is there really something there.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
reply to post by something wicked

You are mistaken. The Drake equation IS about intelligent life. It's not a matter of interpretation, merely how far into the equation you wish to go:

The Drake equation states that:

N = R^[\ast] \cdot f_p \cdot n_e \cdot f_[\ell] \cdot f_i \cdot f_c \cdot L

where:

N = the number of civilizations in our galaxy with which communication might be possible (i.e. which are on our current past light cone);

and

R* = the average rate of star formation per year in our galaxy
fp = the fraction of those stars that have planets
ne = the average number of planets that can potentially support life per star that has planets
fℓ = the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop life at some point
fi = the fraction of the above that actually go on to develop intelligent life
fc = the fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space
L = the length of time for which such civilizations release detectable signals into space

The Drake Equation

I stand or rather sit here corrected, thank you for pointing that out. I do however think that this points out one of the holes in that equation, it talks about releasing detectable signals, but not how to receive them and understand them.

I actually have little time for this equation as it is based on one race upon many millions on Earth alone.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Get ready for those who deny that we went to the moon. There will always be at least one.

On the subject of traveling to planets outside our solar system that might not ever happen so we should be concentrating on preserving our precious Earth which we are doing a piss poor job of at the moment.

I would like to see a permanent base on the moon one day. The moon is rich with precious metals and Helium 3 which would be a clean abundant energy source although I think they said it is unstable to some degree however NASA has tested energy beaming methods to where energy could be produced on the moon and beamed to the Earth. The technology exists but the funding does not. Hopefully one day it will.

Speaking of which...do you think that all the pics that the astronauts took(that were released to the public) are 100% truthful? Or do you think they've been doctored in any way?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yes they aliens to moon. That correct claim .

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blahxd67

Well I haven’t seen any evidence to support a claim like that so why should I.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
All I know is, if we ever find "crops" on Mars, we darn well better leave circles in them!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kthxbai

ive often wondered that if someday some craft of ours will crash on an alien world and it will be the planets equivlant of roswell

top topics

<< 1   >>

join