It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning: Climate could be 'hijacked'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

A warning: Climate could be 'hijacked'

science.nbcnews.com

“The global climate could, in effect, be hijacked by a rogue country or even a wealthy individual, with unpredictable costs to agriculture, infrastructure and global security,” the international organization writes in a special “X Factors” section of its annual risk assessment report released Tuesday.

REPORT: reports.weforum.org...

thinkprogress.org...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You cannot make this stuff up...

Here is another article that doesn't sound like regurgitated editor Algos
Hacking The Planet: World Economic Forum Raises Concerns About ‘Rogue’ Geoengineering
thinkprogress.org...

Sound like the lawman will be coming to town!

science.nbcnews.com

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The world is getting crazier by the day .. thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Only humans would do this type of stuff to one another, it's that dumb. This planet has parasites and we are it

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
While I have no scientifically recognized "proof", I would bet a steak dinner that black ops and/or Corporations like Monsanto are already doing this.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Only humans would do this type of stuff to one another, it's that dumb. This planet has parasites and we are it

Well, I wouldn't be too sure about that. Animals do not have the mental capacity to do it as of yet, so it's rather presumptuous to think they wouldn't.

Ah technology, you always have to make something new to fix what the previous thing you made has screwed up. It's a never-ending cycle.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Humans are the ONLY animals that would kill another of their own species solely on its appearance to another human. Race, religion, hair color, eye color.... Only humans.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think this has been happening for a long time mate!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

Not necessarily the reason humans kill each other for those reasons is they perceive it as a "threat" to their existence. No matter how unfounded. In that context you can go throughout the animal kingdom and find plenty examples of animals killing each other, over perceived "threats", whether it be to offspring, the right to mate, or the rights to lead.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutcheagle
The world is getting crazier by the day .. thanks for sharing.

Liar! Didn't you hear? Nothing happened on 2012. That means everything is fine.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This is what I feel has been happening all along, and that David Rockefellers little group holds the entire planet ransome and they exhort funds for their operations and secret space program that should be looking after their own people, but NO that's not allowed. I don't believe there is a single typhoon, a single tornado, a single dryspell, a single thing currently that is not manufactured. I don't believe they do this once in a while, but daily, all the time, managing the entire planet's weather system, and events.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It's already happened. TO early to tell all the damage he has caused, hopefully there will be some good come from it but so far all I see is that he's killing the life in that area.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Iron Dumping In The Pacific Ocean Stirs Controversy Over Geoengineering

edit on 10-1-2013 by todd44 because: needed to be seen.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Semaphore527

You cannot make this stuff up...

Here is another article that doesn't sound like regurgitated editor Algos
Hacking The Planet: World Economic Forum Raises Concerns About ‘Rogue’ Geoengineering
thinkprogress.org...

Sound like the lawman will be coming to town!

science.nbcnews.com

Such a crazy world indeed and a greedy one at that. Your second link to science nbc is illegible because of the number of ads pasted over the first few paragraphs. When respect died the world was always on a collision course. Peace.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Those that say/said we/humans are the problem, really UNDERESTIMATE Lucifer and Co. Earth is the devil's playground, and we are the toys. Those that are serving Lucifer/Satan are the ones in positions of power and influence; whether that influence be the movie/music industry or oil companies. Satan is their commander-in-chief. Those of us, that have a conscience and live our lives by a certain code of morality, are the chosen FEW; the true owners of earth. Once we realize that, Armageddon will begin!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
why does this sound like the plot to a bad science fiction movie?

“The global climate could, in effect, be hijacked by a rogue country or even a wealthy individual, with unpredictable costs to agriculture, infrastructure and global security,” the international organization writes in a special “X Factors” section of its annual risk assessment report released Tuesday.

This is just a risk assesment nothing more.
edit on 10-1-2013 by SecludedGamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

The parasites are all the evil people living off of people's suffering and blood. There is only 1 solution to it guys. Get rid of them and I don't mean by due process.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87

Humans are the ONLY animals that would kill another of their own species solely on its appearance to another human. Race, religion, hair color, eye color.... Only humans.

Or only animals that can be coerced into it so effectively

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
We have had a very mild winter where i live, usually at this time of year we have temps of 20-40F but this year we have only had a few nights where the temp dropped below freezing and daytime temps have been well above freezing.This week we have had temps near 60F and next week they are predicting temps in the low 70`s.F something very strange is happening.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87

Wrong, chimpanses can also kill their own species. They even gang up as a group, and beats the hell out of another from their 'clan'.

Animals are as cruel as we are.

They also need to survive, right? Or are they just giving out their last food resort, to some other of their own species?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

In Britain it hasn't stopped raining since the Olympics.

I honestly think the government experimented with with some sort of cloud seeding, buggered it up and now can;t turn it off.

It sounds crazy at first but seems more plausible than this weather we've been getting lately being natural.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join