It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS buys up ammo; Prep for Economy collapse, martial law, FEMA Internment camps.. WTD?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Tsk.. Tsk... What to do? How do you realistically stop them from taking away your gun rights? From wiping ammo stores permanently clean? It could happen peacefully, as guns become illegal, and ammo not available anyway, supplies would be depleted.

But.... underground supplies would still run rampant. And, people are being conditioned to rebelliously want it more, through negative reinforcement. So much so that events such as the Newtown massacre are blamed as triggering panic in the mother and disturbed son.

What would you do if you had been stockpiling guns and ammo for years, and suddenly find out it will all be confiscated? Americans nationwide are being triggered into this state of "fight-or-flight" panic, in the case of gun/ammo stockpilers, which route will they chose under duress, shoot-or-surrender? Knowing their guns will be seized imminently, they will start shooting and making a statement in their mind, while they still are armed for the last few months to years. At least in their minds, they go out with a bang.

Police State:

theintelhub.com...

The US Government Has Ordered Over 750 Million Rounds of .40 Caliber Hollow Point Ammunition in the Last Three Years

theintelhub.com...

DHS Purchases Bullet Resistant Checkpoint Booths Amid Large Scale Ammo Buildup

The Pentagon's 1033 Program: Giving Free Military Equipment to Police Departments Around the U.S.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The constitution is the only thing that stops them from stealing our guns. When Emperor President decides to invoke an executive order, and the Supreme court allows him to get away with it, that's when the fat lady has sung and the SHTF.

We'll be praising the Lord and passing the ammunition out here when that happens. And when I say "we", I mean, all us Texans.

I imagine other states with rural populations will do the same thing. But we won't be easy to get rid of.

I personally think they're going to deal with locking down the populations of major metropolitan areas first. We who have bugged out years ago and are in the middle of nowhere will have plenty of advance notice when martial law comes down on those places. And we'll know what to do.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Do as we say, not as we do!
Government stockpiles food, weapons, ammo and it's a good thing.
Individuals do the same and they are bad, crazy, even dangerous.
Which way is it folks?
One side is lying.
If we willingly give up any more rights we're done as all we'll have left will be privileges granted by government.
Who's in charge of who?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I agree it looks very much like they are pushing gun owners to fight or flight......I was going to post this yesterday but it fits well right here.

DHS Insider Report: Coming This Spring: “Life for the Average American is Going to Change Significantly”

www.shtfplan.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
BTW......I thought this part of that conversation was very interesting.........

RB: Yup. And re-education camps. But trust me, you write about this, you’ll be called a kook. It’s up to you, it’s your reputation, not mine. And speaking about that, you do know that this crew is using the internet to ruin people, right? They are paying people to infiltrate discussion sites and forums to call people like you idiots. Show me the proof they say. Why doesn’t you source come forward? If he knows so much, why not go to Fox or the media? To them, if it’s not broadcast on CNN, it’s not real. Well, they’ve got it backwards. Very little on the news is real. The stock market, the economy, the last presidential polls, very little is real. But this crew is really internet savvy. They’ve got a lot of people they pay to divert issues on forums, to mock people, to marginalize them. They know what they’re doing. People think they’ll take sites down – hack them. Why do that when they are more effective to infiltrate the discussion? Think about the birth certificate, I mean the eligibility problem of Obama. Perfect example.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
And here we go again. They are taking our guns, they are buying up all the ammo, police state blah blah blah. After decades of being wrong maybe it would nice to change the story. I know I know, the Pesident has changed first it was Reagan, then Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr and now Obama and I know the evil group changes FEMA, UN, NWO, now DHS but the over narative never changes. Over the decades when new gun regulations would come it was just the start and when gun regulations were reduced as in recent years it was all just a way to get people to relax. You know what we might end up with the same assualt weapons bad we had from 94 to 2004. And that is about a close to taking our guns as it is going to get. However do not let the fact that we do this dance every few months and everyone still has their guns change some good old fashioned paranoid fear mongering.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The government is smart enough to know that the american people will give up their rights before they give up their wealth.The government knows that they have to take away our right to own guns before they can take away our wealth because even though the people won`t fight for their rights they will certainly fight for their wealth.
That`s the end game for the government and TPTB that`s their ultimate goal to have total control of all the wealth.

top topics

join