It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanist Hitman Stopped From Killing Target By A Powerful Light That Burned His Hand

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe this, is there was such ''light'' then none of these murders every day would happen, oh, but maybe the light only attacks the satanists? Sure.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinMaker

Originally posted by Superhans
reply to post by EfficientP

I just don't believe it, if you look at the crime data Satanists actually are probably the safest group to hang around. Human sacrifice was really just a hot media item in the 90s and helped David Icke write a bunch of books, in reality it really does not happen.

It was the 60's that gave a huge rise in to the Satanic cult. I'm old, trust me, I remember many cop shows from the 60's and 70's that were crime occult focused. For reference I give you Charles Manson.

Manson, good one. Occult is NOT Satanism. And besides he claimed he was Jesus and preached the bible.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by oddpenguin
True Satanism has nothing to do with human sacrifice.

What does it have to do with? Charity and helping the homeless?

Depends. What is normally meant by "Satanism" is the Lavey type (with the misuse of crucifixes and pentagrams) who mainly believe in a doctrine of hedonism. Murder or getting in the way of others achieving their selfish dreams is forbidden.

Ultimately, Satanism could be summed up by any Ayn Rand book or by predatory capitalism.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

It happens. True satan worshippers are like gang members. Once you get in you don't get out or you die. That is a big reason why you don't hear about it.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollarbar

It happens. True Satan worshipers are like gang members. Once you get in you don't get out or you die. That is a big reason why you don't hear about it.

Then how possibly could you have heard about this gang member ritual? How could you have heard about this "Satanist practice" ? If someone did get out they would be dead and not able to tell anyone right? That is circular reasoning. watch
I have a secret that if I told you, you would drop dead
everyone I have ever told it has dropped dead
Im not going to tell you because I don't want you to drop dead
prove me wrong

Do you see how that does not work? And what about solo Satanists? You can't worship Satan in private? Or if you do and you decide to stop, Satan depatches his minions to kill you?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollarbar

It happens. True Satan worshipers are like gang members. Once you get in you don't get out or you die. That is a big reason why you don't hear about it.

Then how possibly could you have heard about this gang member ritual? How could you have heard about this "Satanist practice" ? If someone did get out they would be dead and not able to tell anyone right? That is circular reasoning.

You'll find the answer here:
I look forward to hearing your "line" of reasoning.

Since no one else was "super" enough to comment on that thread, I'll give you a hint to your question: Jesus saves.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I just don't believe it, if you look at the crime data Satanists actually are probably the safest group to hang around. Human sacrifice was really just a hot media item in the 90s and helped David Icke write a bunch of books, in reality it really does not happen.

Excellent! This is great news! Do you all know how glorious this day is?? I've been waiting a very long time to meet The Man Who Knows Every Satanist In The World And Has Constant Surveillance Over Each And Every One Of Them...

Edit to add

I don't know if this story with the light is real.... Lol

See if they advertise a church or religious website.... Then if further confirmation is needed, check out the website to see if they seem to prey on the fear of satanists and hell and whatnot.

I'm not watching the video. Only wanted to comment on the amazing powers of our fellow member who's posts I think are pretty funny sometimes. But not in this thread. This is dead serious right here.
edit on 1/15/2013 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Excellent! This is great news! Do you all know how glorious this day is?? I've been waiting a very long time to meet The Man Who Knows Every Satanist In The World And Has Constant Surveillance Over Each And Every One Of Them...

Define Satanism for me please

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Why the hell should I?

I don't really feel like doing that... :/ YOU do that. *walks to the back of the room and folds his arms, glaring mostly at the floor and occasionally looking up with a scowl to survey the room before quietly shaking his head, muttering to himself disenchantedly and returning his gaze to the floor*

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

David Icke? You mean the guy that was raving on about the elites being paedophiles all those years ago? The guy that was laughed at as a loonie for saying so?

I guess he got the last laugh. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Hitler was a Christian and killed 6 million

Hitler was not a Christian, He was a member of the Thule Society – a Satanic cult and he did not kill 6 million. He killed over 50 million.

The fact that you quote 6 million means you can’t get basic facts right.

edit on 15-1-2013 by Macdon because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2013 by Macdon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What a joke, deluded fools can only keep deluding themselves and their like.

Hitler killed 50 million, Stalin killed 60 million satanist do this Christians do that.

A metaphor to see if anyone will understand.

Christian, Athiest, Satanist etc are clothes that most wear because of fear of being naked.

On topic,

Is this person claiming what they are convicted by a court of law of being a paid killer?

As others have mentioned, could it not be a laser he is describing if there is any fact to their fiction which opens up a whole trail of following questions.

Have to dispute some claims made in the post above

Hitler was not a Christian, He was a member of the Thule Society – a Satanic cult and he did not kill 6 million. He killed over 50 million. The fact that you quote 6 million means you can’t get basic facts right.

So the Thule society was a satanic cult according to you, care to explain?

Hitler was a member of the Thule society, are you sure about that?

What is a fact according to you and how have you used the word accordingly in your post?

Another famous saying is you cant judge a book by its cover, meaning the cover (the claim people make of being a Christian/Muslim/Satanist whatever) does not reflect whats in the text of the story (the text/story being what/how people actually are/act)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join