Mass donor organ fraud shakes Germany

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So I bet the rich people were getting dibs.. I dont make alot of $$ but my life is just as important.. and if I had to get on a donor list I should stand as much of a chance at gettin one then anyone else rich or poor

I wonder if any atsers might have been affected by this.. Maybe a family member or friend has been waiting alot longer then they should? its pretty efd up

www.rawstory.com...

German medical authorities are calling for an extensive overhaul of the country’s organ transplant programme after transplant centres across Germany were placed under criminal investigation over allegations that they had systematically manipulated donor waiting lists.

Scores of patients are believed to have been given priority access to donor organs after doctors falsified the severity of their illnesses to ensure they received treatment ahead of other patients in Europe.
edit on 9-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
DOCTORS ARE HUMAN TOO, SO HEY THEY GET TO TAKE BRIBES JUST LIKE THEIR POLITICIAN BROTHERS.....
AND NOBODY WILL GO TO JAIL OVER THIS GUARANTEED.

ANOTHER CASE OF THE ELITE CARING FOR THE ELITE AT EVERYONES EXPENSE.....

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
DOCTORS ARE HUMAN TOO, SO HEY THEY GET TO TAKE BRIBES JUST LIKE THEIR POLITICIAN BROTHERS.....

but we are suppose to be able to hold doctors to higher standard.

Is this what happens with mandated health care?? Is this what America can expect with Obamacare?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

Originally posted by stirling

but we are suppose to be able to hold doctors to higher standard.

Is this what happens with mandated health care?? Is this what America can expect with Obamacare?

I think it probably already happens here.
Did Cheney wait his turn to get a new heart? Probably not.
And as much as I really like David Crosby (Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young) he got a new liver after he drank and drugged his to death. I just read on Wiki that Phil Collins paid for the surgery.

The rich and famous might occupy the same Earth, but they live in a different world.
edit on 1/9/2013 by new_here because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join