It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All this talk about Alex Jones...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I don't like him to much. I think the best part of his radio show are the callers.
I saw him on P Morgan and you know what I kinda liked him. Yea he was crazy, but
In that short amount of time he said a whole lot of things that are never talked about on msm.
Hopefully maybe atleast one person viewing that show would search more on the things
Jones said.

Maybe more people could wake up to what's happening around us.

Good for Alex, his name is now being mentioned on mainstream news.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well you got your wish... after the show the word DEMOCIDE was the number one trending search on Google. I doubt it was his fans searching because we already know what the word means.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Prisoner60863

his name is now being mentioned on mainstream news.

I check different news sites throughout the day and "Drudge Report' is one of those places. I've noticed within the last months of 2012 that Alex gets links to 'Infowars' many times through the 'Drudge' website.

His name is getting out there but I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I really don't think the conspiracy world needs a spazed out over dramatic anchorman representing it.

Just as William Cooper was I'm suspicious of Alex Jones motives.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
alex woke some people up, and they dont like it

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I agree with what your saying. He has been yelling for years and only now ( recent years) the mainstream starts talking about him.

new topics

top topics

join