It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton: Gun control opposition 'is nuts'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

please yankys, stop hiding.

We're not hiding... we're right here countering your bull[snip]

Pal.

(Second Line)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

Bill Clinton: Gun control opposition 'is nuts'

www.rawstory.com

Former President Bill Clinton on Wednesday said those who opposed gun control measures like banning the sale of high-capacity magazines were crazy.

“I grew up in the hunting culture, but this is nuts,” he said during a speech at the Consumer Electronics Show. “Why does anybody need a 30 round clip for a gun? Why does anybody need one of those things that carries 100 bullets? The guy in Colorado had one of those

Raw Story (s.tt...)
(visit the link for the full news article)

You are ALL mistaking poor Bill's statement!!! Put it in the proper context, please...

He says that he "grew up in the hunting culture." But he wasn't referring to animals! This is Bill Clinton we are talking about! What he was hunting ran on two legs. And it was in his best interest that their fathers didn't have access to 30 round "clips"...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Statist scum like Clinton are nuts.

History shows what happens when psychopaths like him and his friends take total power.

He can DIAF.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by GrandStrategy

Okay, so an American starts buying mk19s, whose call is that.

I'm sorry... I thought we were talking about 30 round clips...

You aren't *MOVING THE GOALPOST* are you?

I'm not moving the goal posts, I'm making a point that's entirely relevant to the discussion.

The justification for weapons with 30 round clips is the second amendment, we're told. An amendment designed, as far as I'm aware, so that Americans can rebel against tyrants if necessary.

I'm asking you a fairly straightforward question here. Do you support ownership of weapons like the mk19, and if not, I want to know why not.

This is a valid question as I hope the mods will see. The reason being that if you don't, then clearly you don't much value freedom or the spirit in which the 2nd amendment was written. If you do, then I'd be surprised.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

ATTENTION!!!

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.............

If members wish to discuss Bill Clinton's remarks...fine and good.

If members wish to discuss gun control in general or their personal beliefs about it...there are umpteen thread about it......

Temporarily closed.

**After staff review, Thread Closed.**

edit on Fri Jan 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join