It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton: Gun control opposition 'is nuts'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Bill Clinton: Gun control opposition 'is nuts'

www.rawstory.com

Former President Bill Clinton on Wednesday said those who opposed gun control measures like banning the sale of high-capacity magazines were crazy.

“I grew up in the hunting culture, but this is nuts,” he said during a speech at the Consumer Electronics Show. “Why does anybody need a 30 round clip for a gun? Why does anybody need one of those things that carries 100 bullets? The guy in Colorado had one of those

Raw Story (s.tt...)
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well with this and Obama and Bidens new push for gun control it seems like its all falling into place.. They get Clinton to say we need stricter laws and since alot of people really love him tada obamas push has more backing

Only time will tell but this has me a little worried it seems like were getting closer and closer

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9-1-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yeah, gun lovers are NUTS. Repeat it, Bill. Repeat the propaganda like a good comrade. That NUTTY second amendment. Crazy founding fathers. What were they THINKING?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The agenda is more and more clear with every passing minute. They continue to hide behind the guise of being for protection of the people when what they are pushing for is anything but.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

No wonder he feels this way , he constantly cheats on his wife . Would you want to piss off an armed Hillery ?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

no i would not....

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'm buying four more guns this month before they can't be bought anymore, and I will NEVER give them up. Any laws they pass are nullified by the constitution, in my opinion.. Illegal new laws are not laws.. We all know how these people don't obey the laws of the land, they just act like anything they wish is the law, IS the law.

We need new leadership in congress and the senate who are not cowards, or afraid of the Obama criminal cabal, who can hold these people accountable for treason and perjury, plus being in breach of their oaths of office. It is now a real criminal conspiracy with these people and they are all aiding and abetting their own crimes together..

Meanwhile Obama and company continue to kill babys and children, plus adults in other countries overseas while the media turns a blind eye to the carnage.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Nobody answered his question though. Why would you need a mag that holds 30 rounds?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

The very reason for the second amendment holds the answer to that question .

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
People who cheat on their wives with interns, and snort coc aine are nuts in my book. Sorry billyboy.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So CIA drug dealer and war criminal slick willie is coming out of the woodwork to push the propaganda?

What a big surprise... NOT.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
While I dont really agree with clinton, the title is misleading. I see nothing in his quote that says opposing gun control is nuts. Notice how the quotes are only around 'is nuts'? telltale sign of a sensationalist, misleading headline.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Nobody answered his question though. Why would you need a mag that holds 30 rounds?
That's a disturbing and misleading question. You must realize that motorcycle riders are killed much more frequently than auto drivers. Who really needs a motorcycle? Or who really needs alcohol? We like it, but do we need it? Science says no. Who needs a fast-food burger place? Who needs tobacco? Who needs a car that goes faster than 55 m.p.h.?

These are all major killers, why don't we ban them? Nobody really needs any of them.

We shouldn't have to prove a need in order to exercise a right.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

You said everything i would have said starred
.It's scary to see the agenda is getting closer and closer each day..
edit on 9-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

Why do women want bigger boobs? Why do kids these days want the latest phones? I guarantee those things have caused more death by car wrecks than the guns and mass shootings have.

I'm a big believer in the right to bear arms and I know that unfortunately people run on emotion over facts. I don't own tons of assault weapons but I'm glad others do. I glad because tyranny is a afraid of what will happen when they push too hard. It's smart to be able to defend yourself. Like people, are nations and countries. What if all the sudden China was the only nation with weapons? How do you think that would turn out?? Tell me with a straight face they wouldn't go claiming land the very instance they knew. People, governments, religious groups, etc are no different. Once they know you can't defend yourself then you will discover you are up sheet creek without a paddle real quick.

In other words, I'm trying to say "Don't be stupid". Just because everything seems oh so peaceful in your world right now don't assume human nature has ceased for the sake of your casual intellect.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Someone should tell William JEFFERSON Clinton what Thomas JEFFERSON once said...
which was "Resistance to Tyranny is Obedience to God."

(note to govt: I am not saying that we live in a "tyranny" but then again that IS why we have 2A).

edit on 9-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

To fire 30 shots without reloading.

edit on 9-1-2013 by sconner755 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

That's a disturbing and misleading question. You must realize that motorcycle riders are killed much more frequently than auto drivers. Who really needs a motorcycle? Or who really needs alcohol? We like it, but do we need it? Science says no. Who needs a fast-food burger place? Who needs tobacco? Who needs a car that goes faster than 55 m.p.h.?

These are all major killers, why don't we ban them? Nobody really needs any of them.

We shouldn't have to prove a need in order to exercise a right.

Still havent answered the Question!
Deflect, Distort, .... Ill help you out.
30 plus clips Kill Real Good.
If your a Crazed Gun Owner, like the guy in the recent video, what are you going to use?
Single Shot 22... or a AR?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Why would you need a mag that holds 30 rounds?

To fire 30 bullets before reloading, obviously...

Also, suppressing fire.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join