It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War? Against Who???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
E.O. by Obama or just a scare tactic to get more compliance from congress? Who knows? One thing is for sure is that any "hot-head" who takes matters into his own hands is playing right into Obama's hands.

First, who do we "war" with? The single mom who voted "progressive" because she feels she'll get more support from the left than the right? The gay rights people? Line em up and shoot em? What army does our civilians war with? People who are afraid of guns and don't have one? Shoot them?

The police trying to do their jobs...that haven't quit...? State militias? Federal troops?

Where is this imagined enemy that we can "best"? Ourselves? AMERICANS? Hello?

If a few hotheads do proactively go out and "revolt", That'll only increase the fears and strengthen Obama's position/resolve. Shoot it out with a SWAT team before giving up your guns? Boy, the media would eat that up.

The corporate execs? Media mogols? They'll be out of country in their "G's" in a heartbeat. College professors? Untenure them "permanently"?

Who the heck do we "fight"???

Sorry, but I have a hard time wrapping my admittedly weak mind around the very concept.

Might as well suggest "M.O.A.B".ing D.C. or a coup...

I think I'll go have a beer....

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
We are at war with our selves as well as our government. We have a constitution that was placed in it's language and form as a way of preventing the same type of government that our forefathers fled to the new world to escape. It's a war of both freedom and right that categoricaly are being stripped from US ,that will see returned to the very same persecution and servitude that our ancestors fled. No one came to America to have the same type of government or restrictive laws placed upon them as the lands they fled. All immigrants came here to live free as the choose with out restrictions on the basic freedoms and protections that all mankind deserve.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nwtrucker

You could start by analyzing individual voting records of our "representatives. " I would say former politicians would be held accountable. Judicial decisions could be analyzed. Court records could be analyzed. Neutralize all drone control stations. Effectively block National Gaurd posts. End national broadcasts by cable news networks, gannet and ap, etc. Revert back to community newspapers and shortwave radio.

Tr

Nothing any different than the investigation of any other group of central bankers, RICO violators, and war criminals.

Trust me if you cant see the enemy you will be lost. We can almost see the whites of their eyes now...

Just sayin....
edit on 9-1-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
this is is an internet phenomena

log off and go out to the real world

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

That makes sense. The idea of freedom, I.E. the right to choose, seems to me a bit stronger than a 7.62x39.
(not that it doesn't have it's uses).LOL.

The real war is via information/indocrination, not weapons. I'm not saying that the constitution isn't worth fighting for. I am saying fight smart.

At the moment, letting Obama have enough rope to hang himself seems smarter. A case in point, is Clinton, the main reason the Republicans took over the Congress,(theoretically) was his doing more than anything.

There would be more suits, appeals, injunctions, on and on for years before this could be fully implimented. By then, there'd be new elections...Martial law is about the only way the checks and balances could be subverted and that would be a whole new ballgame...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

this is is an internet phenomena log off and go out to the real world

You either are young and destracted or preoccupied or ignorant. I cant leave my house for one day and not hear talk of "wonder when the tipping point is?" I go into a lot of regular people's home s and go to a lot of gas stations and truckstops and conversation is all the same virtually. Even waiters and servers will tell you of talk they over hear. They will tell you people are saying that isnt our government up there. People are slowly seeing they represent banks and their international cartels. Governments are killing brown kids and their families taking their drugs and selling them to our kids and laundering the money. the onescthay dont kill at first they arm and load up with cash that has detectable strips and they come back and get with drones. They have all but destroyed black neighborhoods in the US and Africa and they are just getting started. The NAFTA regulates coc aine and NATO regulates opium.
They ripped the baby boomers from the cradles of the greatest generation and christened them hippies. The baby boomers are catching on. They are trying to disarm us. Convincing those tuned in that the 2nd amendment protects hunters. It protects us from them. We are thier agenda now. After they disarm us they will get onto Agenda 21.

You get up and go into the real world.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I think he was referring to the "civil war" mantra. It is a war, but it sure isn't civil...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

That makes sense. The idea of freedom, I.E. the right to choose, seems to me a bit stronger than a 7.62x39. (not that it doesn't have it's uses).LOL. The real war is via information/indocrination, not weapons. I'm not saying that the constitution isn't worth fighting for. I am saying fight smart. 

Exactly. The 2nd Amendment is the fine print. Use of it is a historical clause. It is there and when all forms of negotiation are exhausted is not only possible but COMPLETELY & ENTIRELY legal. Scalia had his way wed be packing rocket launchers if we wanted. True story.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Civil War will be between those you want to take your 2nd amendment rights and those who refuse to give up those rights. Civil War will be against those sent door to door to take those rights, and those using the excuse "I'm just doing my job" is an unacceptable answer.
Dictators always try to pass unlawful laws prior to implementing control, in order to legitimize their actions in the eyes of those sent to carry out their orders.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The main risk of civil disorder at the moment will come from economic mismanagement and collapse. If the banks shut down due to systemic and unrecoverable problems so will the shops, gas, electricity and many other businesses as societies ability to trade is impeded. From the ensuing chaos it is expected that the military will take a very authoritarian approach to the distribution of goods, as for how much fallout and what other forces arise to fill in the gap with the loss of confidence in the USD only time will tell.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
When the war starts my targets will be infrastructure at first. Cell towers, switch centers, high tension power lines, transformer sites. After that comes the elite. Houses with fences and gates and guards will be high on the list. Anyone who is wealthy will be a target. Once the power players are gone the politicians will be easy to sway and without the influence of the big money they may even listen to reason and start repealing these draconian laws we suffer under. If not then they too will become targets.

But shooting cops and soldiers won't do any good. So there is no point in going there. We need to cut the head off the snake to kill it. Not chop at it's tail. It is the big money that controls things. They make our elections do nothing, they push these evil laws onto us. They get listened to while the whole world screams for justice to deaf ears. They are not famous. They would rather not be. But we know who they are and what they do. We will end it.

If you have a private security force, then expect to be taken out early in the war. If you are worth billions then expect to die. Those are the ones ruining everything, not the poor souls just trying to make ends meet.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Scalia is being as literal as the left is on the first amendment. I suspect a what is good for the goose....

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

"Those that want to take away the second amendment rights?" WHO? The clowns elected this guy. Are you suggesting we end every single person who disagrees with us and voted for Obama?

We have to protect their constitutional rights as well as ours. Else we are no better than they.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

top topics

join