Illness physical thought manifestations

page: 1
2

log in

join

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I believe that illness manifest itself physically into the body because of our thought patterns and minds. I think the body is an extension of the mind and as such each part of the body represents apart of our mind.

Our mental status has a lot to do with our physical world on all levels. You can see this in everyone around and yourself all the time. So why wouldn't we treat diseases by first treating the mind?

I believe there is a conspiracy to suppress this kind of knowledge to keep us from realizing our true potential.




posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Even when your mind has been breathing asbestos for 30 years?



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM
 


I dont know what you mean can you add some more information or present more of what you are trying to say for me?

Thanks in advance.



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by AwakeinNM
 


I dont know what you mean can you add some more information or present more of what you are trying to say for me?

Thanks in advance.


SMH



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Just look into placebo effects that actually work. Your mind is a extremely powerful thing and they don't want us to know.



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
One can be negative to the implications that we can make certain illnesses go away but without enough study into the matter we simply do not know. Therefore it could be possible to wish illnesses away. Many have claimed to have done just that.
When I was younger I recall watching Sixty Minutes or a show similar and it telling of a boy who had a brain tumor. As the boy fell asleep at night he would imagine workers going into his brain and removing a piece of the tumor. Every night he continued this practice. When he went back for an X Ray to see how far the tumor had spread the doctors were surprised to see the tumor had vanished. I guess you could argue and say that he was diagnosed wrong the first time and there was not tumor, but what if it wasn't a wrong diagnoses?

Here is an example of David Seidler who wrote the screenplay for 'The Kings Speech' and also had cancer which he claims to have imagined away.
Can you imagine cancer away?



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I agree , we'll to a degree anyway. Placebo is an excellent example.

I think we have the power to make our selves ill, and to make our selves better.

I always try to pma my way out of an illness and it usually works.

I don't think things like asbestos poisoning are the as e though, things like that are out o our control.



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive
 


What im saying is that you can identify toxic thought patterns that are causing you to do certain things that will iliminate whatever it is that has the potential to cause the disease. Also i think that by fixing the mind your body will begin to react accordingly

Placebo affect isnt where im really going. I am saying lets attack physical problems by first starting with the mind and not the body.



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by TheLieWeLive
 


What im saying is that you can identify toxic thought patterns that are causing you to do certain things that will iliminate whatever it is that has the potential to cause the disease. Also i think that by fixing the mind your body will begin to react accordingly

Placebo affect isnt where im really going. I am saying lets attack physical problems by first starting with the mind and not the body.


Understood but is that not what a placebo or positive thinking is doing? It tricks the mind into believing it's getting help allowing the mind to create that reality.



posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive
 


Placebo isnt addressing the issue. Its just thinking positive.



posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
Just look into placebo effects that actually work. Your mind is a extremely powerful thing and they don't want us to know.


who is they?

I've never seen anybody try and deny the placebo effect, I've only ever seen people trying to spread the fact...

you're paranoid kid.





top topics
 
2

log in

join