It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What right minded idiot would back the US government in a civil war anyways? lol.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think enough people know now that 9/11 was an inside job. It took a long time for many to realize thier government were seriously and proven corrupt.

So my question remains, if a civil war breaks out would you be on the side of the banker or your neighbour?

The US government are getting very scared and so they should be. We know for a fact when the government is frightened of the people there is liberty, when the people are afraid of the government there is tyranny.

Dont turn your back on your neighbour is my advice

I am not afraid of dying but I am very afraid of leaving my children a legacy of tyranical rule and abuse and a police state will give you exactly that.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
the same idiots who keep voting the corrupt bastards into office....

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'll be on the side of the Constitution. Whoever is against the Constitution is the enemy as far as I am concerned, be it banker or neighbor.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Why would a civil war break out?

BTW the people are already aware of the governments wrongdoing from long ago.What have they done about it?

Nothing .

edit on 9-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888

"Voting"? Seriously? Do you think Obama got "elected"? Not a chance.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
Why would a civil war break out?

BTW the people are already aware of the governments wrongdoing from long ago.What have they done about it?

Nothing .

edit on 9-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

We Learn from history that when they try to disarm the americans a civil war ensues. Today is no different. There will definately be a civil war. The bankers need a civil war in the US to be able to carry out thier one world government. Let americans kill themselves then come in after the fact.

The US will turn to the UN for support. But this will only inflame many current soldiers serving in the military.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

President Barack Obama has been re-elected to a second term, defeating Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

President Barack Obama defeats Romney to win re-election

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Dude you are having such thoughts because you are a 'conspiracy theorist'.

Nothing is going to happen.

Everything will be as it is.

No war will take place.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I, too, believe the gov't is getting scared. Nothing they orchestrate seems to be going the way they want it to. Chalk that up to the out-of-touch, elitist mentality they have.

I predict a quick round of more orchestrated "mass" shootings, some tainted flu shots, may be an assasination of some sort?

They're going to try to crash the market somehow, but I think they've forgotten how poor they've already made us, middle class people.

We don't have much more to lose.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I guess I should add non-hazardous toxic chemical spills, HAARP generated storms and earthquakes, and of course - dirty nuke bombs in large metropolitan areas.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
I think enough people know now that 9/11 was an inside job. It took a long time for many to realize thier government were seriously and proven corrupt.
One of the Main Reasons put forward , to keep Guns, was Protection from a Tyrannical Gov.

Look at what you wrote in the Quote.

What the Heck are you waiting for??

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Dude you are having such thoughts because you are a 'conspiracy theorist'.

Nothing is going to happen.

Everything will be as it is.

No war will take place.

I wear the label of conspiracy theorist for a damn good reason

Are you not a conspiracy theorist then and if not why are you on ATS?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I bet 90% are under 20 and working for DHS,DEA,BATFE and foreign troops if it does happen.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Since you asked...

Not many to be honest.

It is the left brained idiots I am more worried about.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Oh, You don't think 108% voters ina county can like Obama that much? The results made me gag too

edit on 10-1-2013 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

President Barack Obama has been re-elected to a second term, defeating Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

President Barack Obama defeats Romney to win re-election

That's hilarious. That's like asking the wolf what happened to all the sheep.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I think Eisenhower was the LAST "elected" U.S. President... possibly Kennedy. Ever since, they have been appointed, by everything I am able to see.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Sure "Dude"... and the L.A. Riots never happened, nobody got killed and the Largest Police Force in the United States was able to handle it immediately... or within a few hours... or within the day ... or by the next day.... or within a couple days.... OK so it took over a week and half the city burnt to the ground and nobody really admits to the actual death toll, BUT:

"Dude, nothing is gonna happen. You are a Conspiracy Theorist ..."

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by Expat888

You're joking, right? Do you have Facebook? The guy gets a ton of support from a huge faction of incredibly ignorant, racist people.

And how could he not when he's up against someone so easily painted as intellectually worthless and shallow-minded as Mitt Romney.

The only electoral rigging that had to take place was for the MSM to convince republicans that they had no chance in electing Ron Paul's ideas of a "radical" political ideology called "common sense".

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I believe that the actions the NWO are taking are being done with the right intention.

i do not believe that the people behind the scenes are evil. I believe that the majority of the planet is insane... but its not their fault.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join