It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Never Exaggerates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I've always thought he was a brilliant comedian. Some people actually think he is serious. Look at the completely insane conspiracies he spouts off. Even Helen Keller can see these conspiracies he speaks of are just for laughs.

You would have to be the single most pathetic life form to believe what this guy says. Corky from "wonder years" got the joke after watching the show for only a few minutes.

I love how some of you guys play it off like your "special" and act like you believe him... Its cute... Though I would condemn imitating a mentally retarded person. That is not fun or funny.

I see right through you though... Your not fooling me... If your able to feed yourself with a utensil, your above believing anything that this paid comedian has to say.

Just imagine if you did a comedy routine and simply made stuff up, using a few facts sprinkled in. Then you found a way to be paid for it, by the people your fooling.... Then you find out that some people are just weak minded enough to believe it... You could almost make a living fooling fools..... Now that would be funny!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MobiusShaun

I value your opinion

But you are irrelevant to his opinion

Way more followers

try and stop him

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I personally think it's all about the money for Alex ... he's created a character and his fans eat it up and tend to believe almost everything he says.. so it's on him to find / make up increasingly more "out there" conspiracies to trump himself... fear sells and he's one of the dealers.

I remember him saying several times that war with iran was coming, he had high level insider information... the dates passed .. he keeps on keepin' on ..

The scary alternative is that it's not a character and he believes the stuff he churns out .. if that's the case I'd be questioning his mental health ... but I think it's a character and I think his insane tone on Piers Morgan was a decision he made because he knew it would draw more people to his show and web site.. which in turn means more money in his bank account...
edit on 1/9/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

UH, he doesnt make up any of the stuff he's talking about. Thats the world we're in. And he is doing his best at waking people up to it.

He does it with his own temperament, and though hot headed does it anyway, good on him!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I was very skeptical when I first started listening to him

He was ranting about spider goats and glow in the dark dogs, and talking about how Bayer purposely infected kids with the HIV virus for profit, global leaders secret meetings doing rituals and all sorts of insane crap.

Well, I googled it all, and the insane part is, it's all true.

He has opened my eyes but, I know he does exaggerate sometimes though.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
UH, he doesnt make up any of the stuff he's talking about. Thats the world we're in. And he is doing his best at waking people up to it.

He does it with his own temperament, and though hot headed does it anyway, good on him!

He makes up nothing he talks about.. and you can prove that how? is your evidence Alex? because that's worthless.. how on earth can you possibly support the statement you just made?

I can support mine.. virtually all he said would happen, has not.. your turn.. now support the statement you made.. you can't.. I'm anxious to hear this reply... please go on..
edit on 1/9/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Give this guy his own comedy show I just pissed myself a little

I thought he already did.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Yeah go listen to your CNN or Fox..LOL

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
*sob*

"and now they are going to give us shots.. That eat our brains"