It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Never Exaggerates

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This video just about sums up everything there is to know about Alex Jones in less than three minutes.

Just another fearmonger whose worse than the government he so terrified of.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdaptationNation
This video just about sums up everything there is to know about Alex Jones in less than three minutes.

Just another fearmonger whose worse than the government he so terrified of.

It's called satire,

Maybe look it up.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Not to mention its not like everyone exaggerates....especially not the other guys...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AdaptationNation

Someone call the surgeon because my sides are just splitting after watching that
Yes, he exaggerates and so do all of his followers.

The only thing worse than listening to an AJ rant is hearing your friends try to repeat his act.
edit on 9-1-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Give this guy his own comedy show I just pissed myself a little

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Give this guy his own comedy show I just pissed myself a little

Yeah, I hadn't seen this particular clip, but it's hilarious

But seriously folks, somebody took a few clips of alex being alex and taking it out of context, but holy hell that was hilarious.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Alex Jones has a weird fanatic personality cult around him...similar to how Obama did in 08 and Ron Paul last year. These people will make every excuse for him in the world.

AJ, the guy that "has the documents", but never shows them.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I personally think it's all about the money for Alex ... he's created a character and his fans eat it up and tend to believe almost everything he says.. so it's on him to find / make up increasingly more "out there" conspiracies to trump himself... fear sells and he's one of the dealers.

I remember him saying several times that war with iran was coming, he had high level insider information... the dates passed .. he keeps on keepin' on ..

The scary alternative is that it's not a character and he believes the stuff he churns out .. if that's the case I'd be questioning his mental health ... but I think it's a character and I think his insane tone on Piers Morgan was a decision he made because he knew it would draw more people to his show and web site.. which in turn means more money in his bank account...
edit on 1/9/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Alex Jones has a weird fanatic personality cult around him...similar to how Obama did in 08 and Ron Paul last year. These people will make every excuse for him in the world.

AJ, the guy that "has the documents", but never shows them.

Most of his sources are from guests, which have pretty good credentials, plus he uses actual NEWS articles that usually explain what he's talking about, so you can reference the sources yourself to draw your own conclusion. Alex jones hosts a radio show, if you listen to it, and actually look at some of the things he talks about, he isn't that far off base. Of course the guy is making money, I don't think many of us could run our own revolution radio show without the proper funding.

Just because Alex Jones says something, doesn't mean you have to take it as gospel. You either agree with him or not, Alex himself has said, if you can do better than him, go ahead he doesn't mind, his main point is don't talk about it, just do it. I mean the dude has protested more in 2 days than most have... ever.. unless you count ATS.

check him out, believe what you want, he's still hilarious imo. I rather listen to alex jones, than rush, or sean hannity.. I mean really? atleast alex jones gets info from alternative sources. Like it or hate it, the guy is doing his thing.
edit on 1/9/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Has anyone here actually looked into any of these "out of context" statements of his?

He doesn't invent this stuff, he reports it, in his own kind of personable way. If he didn't exist, this stuff would still be published and/or documented online.

Piers was just lucky he was dealing with Alex himself, and not Alex's secret superhero identity...

How can you not love this guy?

edit on 9-1-2013 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if this went viral after his showdown with Morgan. This was hilarious, my son heard me laughing from another room and had to come in and ask me what I was laughing so hysterical about.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
He doesn't invent this stuff, he reports it,

Giant pedophile armies with nuclear weapons.... funniest line ever!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Make a great T-shirt
or Movie

edit on 9-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7

Just because Alex Jones says something, doesn't mean you have to take it as gospel.

No sh*t.

I take it you watched the video then?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Originally posted by eXia7

Just because Alex Jones says something, doesn't mean you have to take it as gospel.

No sh*t.

I take it you watched the video then?

I did, and many laughs were had.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Dude I personally know people who take AJ word for word.

I don't think these clips are out of context, I think Alex is out of context....with reality.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by eXia7

Dude I personally know people who take AJ word for word.

I don't think these clips are out of context, I think Alex is out of context....with reality.

Well, I mean some people are gullible I suppose, you have extreme cases of it from time to time, but none the less a person should draw their own conclusions.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
ummm
there a lot like this person us

Its called passionate

I have bosses that act like this

No cells of my skin

If u can't take it

Then I hope you wake up to the real world one day

This is not sesame street

if u dont have to experience it

God help you when shtf

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Clockwork aliens anybody?
edit on 9-1-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Has anyone here actually looked into any of these "out of context" statements of his?

He doesn't invent this stuff, he reports it, in his own kind of personable way. If he didn't exist, this stuff would still be published and/or documented online.

That may be so .. but Alex only "reports" what will draw the most viewers ... another problem with him is his sense of self .. he has a HUGE ego ... he loves to think he's this big american hero ..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join