It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Report on the Phoenix Lights by a First-Hand Witness

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
There has been so much documentation of the Phoenix lights.
They were not flares and have been shown to be connected to one another.
Anyone in disbelief should review the main footage. Hold a ruler to the screen
and be amazed . They never delineate . The movie "I know what I saw"
has the best reporting and witness interviews I've seen on the subject.

For me there is little doubt because of the amount and similarity of reports
right up till last week, that this Triangle or V shaped craft(s)belongs to the USAF.

We are about due for a public revealing of some amazing hardware.
Remember the insanely futuristic F-117 and B-2 Stealth planes were designed
in the 70's. (A maiden Flight of Dec. 1 1977 to be exact)
Let me repeat that, the 70's. So imagine what they can fly around in now.
edit on 11-1-2013 by sealing because: sp

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
My friend and I witnessed something very similar to this while driving on an overpass on our way into town one night but what we saw would have been the left side of the "V" , if there was a right side it was not visible to us, with about 5-7 "lights" and it was moving in a slow "slide" down and to the right. It was visible just above the horizon and almost to the top of my windshield that I was looking through. Each light appeared to be about equally distanced apart and moving at about the same speed. As each light neared the horizon or tree level each light blinked out until there were a few lights left and then they went out simultaneously. My friend and I drove this road multiple times a day and had never witnessed anything like this. We drove on for a few minutes in silence before I asked him if he had just seen what I saw. After confirming it we told our friends we had seen something and later we saw the Phoenix lights on TV and it was the same lights that we had seen and behaved in very much the same way. What we had witnessed took place in Wisconsin and I have never heard of anyone else speaking out about this event. To this day it is the strangest thing I have ever seen and I have no explanation for what it could have been. For the size of what it was and the apparent synchronicity I am leaning towards individual lights/objects traveling together at the same speed and in the same direction.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
For the phoenix lights I think there is almost no doubt there has been an aircraft. However, I think it is almost certainly a man-made top secret aircraft and NOT ETs. Why on Earth would they fly by with this top secret aircraft I do not know but that is it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

So if you are saying that this V aircraft belongs to the USAF, are you also saying that JonTravolta took a super secret aircraft out for a joy ride over Americas fourth largest city so everyone could see it?

www.imdb.com...

In seconds this giant aircraft went from floating along to going so fast that it seemed to disappear. The human body probably could not cope with those type of G forces. If you can, watch the Nat Geo documentary where aircraft experts explain why they feel there is no way man has the technology to build a craft that can perform like that.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopie
This is a story that has interested me since i very first read about it, I also saw it in a documentary and not one person they interviewed said planes in formation or flares.

I just really want to know what it was now
Same goes for me. I still have the newspaper (USA Today I believe), with the story.

This subject (UFO's) has been a favorite of mine for more than two decades, and in particular, the Phoenix lights.

I'll keep this thread in mind for later perusal, after I finish reading the rest of the responses that are here now.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikefortson
reply to post by esteay812

People who ask of photos or videos...please remember this was 1997. I do not recall cell phones as popular or modern with cameras then. I gave no thought to fetch a camera. I tried my best not to even blink for missing even a milli-second of our amazing sighting. We were mezmerized by it and only thought of not missing any part of our limited viewing time.

Agree, everything you said. My story is here on ATS, the difference is, I had my cell phone, complete with camera in my pocket. I never even gave a thought about it, as I was so fixed on what I was seeing, I didn't even call out to my wife, who was upstairs and could have looked out the window, to see what I was seeing.

Easy for people to say where are your pictures, or where is the video, until it happens to them. I take those questions with a grain of salt.

I absolutely love the Phoenix Lights story.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
reply to post by sealing

So if you are saying that this V aircraft belongs to the USAF, are you also saying that JonTravolta took a super secret aircraft out for a joy ride over Americas fourth largest city so everyone could see it?

www.imdb.com...

In seconds this giant aircraft went from floating along to going so fast that it seemed to disappear. The human body probably could not cope with those type of G forces. If you can, watch the Nat Geo documentary where aircraft experts explain why they feel there is no way man has the technology to build a craft that can perform like that.

Well I'm more with you than you may think. It very well may be ET .
There are reports since the 50's of giant V shaped craft matching the description.
If it is USAF maybe it's a drone? But yeah what your saying is exactly
why I'm on the fence when it comes to these sightings.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

If this JS Aerospace “Orbital Ascender Primary System” was what was over Phoenix that night, why has JS Aerospace not come out and told everyone and made themselves world famous?
And if it is Top Secret, how come you have a drawing and photo of it?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

I have seen 3 UFO's in my lifetime. Or you might say 2 UFO's and a flying saucer.
The first time I was only 10 years old and even if I knew how to use a camera I would have been too scared to use it. The second time I was 16, and was so transfixed trying to figure out what I was looking at that by the time it was close enough to registure, it would have been too late to take a picture if I had a camera. My Dad, who was right next to me never thought to get a camera either.

Because ~ as stated by others ~ you never want to take your eyes off of it for fear that you will miss something ~ because you know when it is happening that this will never happen again.

And the third time my sighting lasted for seconds, and it took me a year to admit to myself that I had actually seen another UFO.

So the camera idea is orverrated by people who have not gone thru the experience.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

I dismiss your comment - and that's just me filtering all the info I gather.

I believe it to be a natural human trait. Me thinks it's natural for those who seek truth. For, if you find photographs of anon peeps from the area, and find out they lack quality and such, the next rebuttal would be that they're to blurry and such. Thus, I find no end to this line of thinking. Finding holes that aren't "solid" enough wont help. Sorry for trolling, but I did say I dismiss the comment, and not the person, eh?

IMHO, people might have thought cameras would do no justice to the phenom since it would only seem as stadium or street lights.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've seen a video of the "actual" event and it's difficult to track down, but what I seen wasn't flares

This case comes down to two possibilities:

1. The flares were a distraction from a military operation, which was pre-planned.

Or:

2. The flares were a hastily organized operation in order to distract from the "actual" event, which was something else entirely.

Personally, I concede that it may have been a military craft, but that's only due to the lack of evidence. I also admit, that it could easily have been E.T. in origin. I appreciate that the military have black ops triangle aircraft in operation and they may have cloaking abilities, however with the larger triangle craft that have been reported (even with cloaking abilities that they may have), I fail to understand where these craft could be based without getting noticed

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
The thing that always gets me, and it's the same with this person's account of the story... You see something that amazing and yet ..

1. They go inside for 5-10 minutes
2. Dad goes in and makes his bed "and crap"

If I saw something like that the first thing I would be doing is running for a camera.. and I doubt I'd be thinking about going in to make my bed.

I've seen video of the Pheonix Lights and to me it still seems like the flare scenario is the most plausible .. in all I've seen all you can see are the actual lights, you can't see any actual structure... it also seemed to change shape which indicates to me that it's not a solid object anyway.. .. it began as a sharp v formation and ended up a much slighter v shape..

This one is a reply in one point to another post also. I just went and spoke with my father. He refuses to get online and talk about. I even asked him to wrote down a few things on paper for me and I would relay them. He again refused. He went in to make his bed because he had been at work all day and my dad was never a real believer in Aliens. He is admittedly too religiously. He does not deny what he saw that night for a second. He just won't talk about it anymore.

As to another reason why I did not grab a camera right off the bat:
If you WERE to actually see something like what we saw miniatus, then the last thing you would be thinking about is a camera. It was like watching everything you ever understood about the world come unraveled right before your eyes. Also I did not have a camera. If you really want to dig into why i could not afford a camera you should research what kind of housing was on Williams AFB during the sighting. We were very, very poor and needed food not cameras.

Also miniatus, When you watched this video. Did it tell you how much time had elapsed, or did it tell you from what direction the video was taken from?
The sense that the craft was moving in one direction or another or even changing shape could have been an illusion or you may have a 2d interpretation as you were not there.. The reason i say this i because of Steve's post on page 5 where he lists this url:
www.oracleofthephoenix.com...

If you look at those pictures and read the descriptions of each you can see how some people in one corner of the city or on one sode of this craft/object saw 3 lights, another side saw 7, another side, the side i was on) saw 5.

A we moved away from the craft and it seemed to head on it path we saw less lights. I can't explain this but if flares were dropped and ignited @17K like the reports suggest they would have to be to be visible as far away ay they were then why would anyone see different amount of lights from standing at the 180 degree vector and difference amount of lights while standing simultaneously at the 360 or 0 degree vector (relative to the lights i mean)?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
There has been so much documentation of the Phoenix lights.
They were not flares and have been shown to be connected to one another.
Anyone in disbelief should review the main footage. Hold a ruler to the screen
and be amazed . They never delineate . The movie "I know what I saw"
has the best reporting and witness interviews I've seen on the subject.

For me there is little doubt because of the amount and similarity of reports
right up till last week, that this Triangle or V shaped craft(s)belongs to the USAF.

We are about due for a public revealing of some amazing hardware.
Remember the insanely futuristic F-117 and B-2 Stealth planes were designed
in the 70's. (A maiden Flight of Dec. 1 1977 to be exact)
Let me repeat that, the 70's. So imagine what they can fly around in now.
edit on 11-1-2013 by sealing because: sp

How were they shown to be connected to eachother? .. especially when they changed shape and distance from eachother over the duration of the siting... Feel free to cite some references for that documentation.. I'm basing it off what I saw in photos and videos.. it was in a sharp v configuration at first and then it was a much less sharp v shape at the end .. considerably different

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by LeLeu

If this JS Aerospace “Orbital Ascender Primary System” was what was over Phoenix that night, why has JS Aerospace not come out and told everyone and made themselves world famous?
And if it is Top Secret, how come you have a drawing and photo of it?

Also if you look at the photos from that JS aerospace post. You can see a guy and the object is only 20 -13 feet tall on the ground. There are records of pilots saying they could land a 737 on the wing, and others that claim ALL of our B-2 Bombers would fit on the back or up-turned side up this craft/object. I highly doubt its the orbital launch platform.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sbjazzman

I have watched your video many times. I am wondering about the lower light on the right. Is this "Dormer" light actually from the house across the street? Meaning there are only 5 lights total actually in the air?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I have watched your video many times. I am wondering about the lower light on the right. Is this "Dormer" light actually from the house across the street? Meaning there are only 5 lights total actually in the air?

When we were working to match day and night composites we found ourselves with a Rubix cube situation - we could not account for the lower right light. We matched various films from the 13th as well as film taken on the 12th with day shots taken in 1997 and a couple of years ago. Each attempt to match the lower light to the fountain across the street, to a garage light that was replaced in later years, etc. through off all the other matching registrations. If you listen closely to audio in the video on our neighbors said "look there's one behind the chimney" and there's one below the house. True enough, this light only appeared for a short time before disappearing. You can see this in the frame by frame composites I created in the Photoshop file (PSD).

I settled on placing the lower light by the Dormer light to keep the span of the lights conservative. It probably should be at the chimney line which would expand the span. Please see the files for more detail.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrznFenix

Originally posted by miniatus
The thing that always gets me, and it's the same with this person's account of the story... You see something that amazing and yet ..

1. They go inside for 5-10 minutes
2. Dad goes in and makes his bed "and crap"

If I saw something like that the first thing I would be doing is running for a camera.. and I doubt I'd be thinking about going in to make my bed.

I've seen video of the Pheonix Lights and to me it still seems like the flare scenario is the most plausible .. in all I've seen all you can see are the actual lights, you can't see any actual structure... it also seemed to change shape which indicates to me that it's not a solid object anyway.. .. it began as a sharp v formation and ended up a much slighter v shape..

This one is a reply in one point to another post also. I just went and spoke with my father. He refuses to get online and talk about. I even asked him to wrote down a few things on paper for me and I would relay them. He again refused. He went in to make his bed because he had been at work all day and my dad was never a real believer in Aliens. He is admittedly too religiously. He does not deny what he saw that night for a second. He just won't talk about it anymore.

As to another reason why I did not grab a camera right off the bat:
If you WERE to actually see something like what we saw miniatus, then the last thing you would be thinking about is a camera. It was like watching everything you ever understood about the world come unraveled right before your eyes. Also I did not have a camera. If you really want to dig into why i could not afford a camera you should research what kind of housing was on Williams AFB during the sighting. We were very, very poor and needed food not cameras.

Also miniatus, When you watched this video. Did it tell you how much time had elapsed, or did it tell you from what direction the video was taken from?
The sense that the craft was moving in one direction or another or even changing shape could have been an illusion or you may have a 2d interpretation as you were not there.. The reason i say this i because of Steve's post on page 5 where he lists this url:
www.oracleofthephoenix.com...

If you look at those pictures and read the descriptions of each you can see how some people in one corner of the city or on one sode of this craft/object saw 3 lights, another side saw 7, another side, the side i was on) saw 5.

A we moved away from the craft and it seemed to head on it path we saw less lights. I can't explain this but if flares were dropped and ignited @17K like the reports suggest they would have to be to be visible as far away ay they were then why would anyone see different amount of lights from standing at the 180 degree vector and difference amount of lights while standing simultaneously at the 360 or 0 degree vector (relative to the lights i mean)?

So this is an important data point that should not get lost as people continue to argue about the altitude of the "flares". FrznFenix was located at Williams which is in the same line of sight as mine and the same as Chuck Rairden. I see 5 lights (plus the controversial lower right light discussed in another response), FrznFenix sees 5 and Chuck Rairden sees 9. How can that be if we are looking in the same direction in the same line?

The answer lies in our relative elevations. My elevation was 1,192 Ft. Williams AFB is at 1,117 Ft and Chuck Rairden was at 1,873. The mountain range elevation in our sights was at 2,110 for me and FranzFenix and at 1,218 for Chuck Rairden (based on Dr. Maccabee's triangulation coordinates). Thus, the Light appeared and disappeared very close to the elevation of the Estrella's. In Mike Krzston's case when you compare the day/night composites, he is located at an elevation of 1,641 and his mountain range elevation is 4,107 at it's highest. Again IF these were the same set of lights, they could not have been located 75 miles away and dropped at a height of 17,000 ft. They are designed to illuminate a battlefield, they should not drop 13,000 ft. before igniting. I believe the reason why both FranzFenix and I saw 5 lights was because the right side of the formation that Mike K could see was obscured by South Mountain. Chuck Rairden could see them because he was higher up in elevation, close to elevation of South Mountain, plus is angle was slightly different.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FrznFenix

From what I could find, it appears that JP Aerospace’s first attempt at flight was with a rocket balloon in 1999, which failed to launch.

As for the orbital ascender, sometime after 2004 JP posted this on their website:

It’s being built now.
The high altitude airship has been built and is awaiting test flights. Several Dark Sky Station platforms [star shaped balloons] have been built and flown. Every piece of equipment for this system has been carried to 100,000 feet and tested in the environment. The first crewed DSS is scheduled to fly in eighteen months. The ion engine 120,000 foot flight test for the orbital airship will be flown in the next five months.

When?
We are seven years from completion.

JP Aerospace’s US patent #7614586 identifies the orbital ascender’s propulsion system as chemical and/or electric rockets. This patent was awarded in 2009. Therefore it could not have even flown in 1997.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I am confused. Are you saying you do not know what the lower light is from?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

I'm saying we cannot definitively account for it as a ground or structure light thus conforming to the definition of unidentified.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join