It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Hoodie Tuesday?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
"When I say 'race war' you say 'race war'...RACE WAR!...and sliiiiiiiide."

Okay that's probably only funny to me. But who's seen this new Eminem video and heard people talking about Black Hoodie Tuesday?

MOSH

A call to Arms (or rather Hoods) is popping in the blogosphere and old white grandmothers are even into it from what I'm reading.

Of course, someone will pick up on this unity movement and call it something ugly (like I did purposefully as a joke), but I think it's pretty empowering in it's own way. No big deal. Just when you go vote and see someone else in a black hoodie, nothing else needs to be said. They've got your back on election day.

"And as we proceed, to mosh through this desert storm, in these closing statements, if they should argue, let us beg to differ, as we set aside our differences, and assemble our own army, to disarm this weapon of mass destruction that we call our president, for the present, and mosh for the future of our next generation, to speak and be heard..."

Wear a Black Hoodie on Election Day!

[edit on 27-10-2004 by RANT]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm going to beat up anyone I see wearing a black hoodie on election day, because they have truely been enspired by the ignorance machine that I like to call MTV.

I'm being sarcastic of course. I wear black hoodies...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I had the video player going at launch.com last night while preparing dinner ( Monk fish with a side of Lentils...I've got skillz!
).

I was suprised so much that M&M's would not only make a political statement, but also be so pointed in it!
I've always thought that he sucked when he deviated from the joke type of stuff, but this was powerful.
I've always said to "watch the eyes".....view the video & see what I mean.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Fortunately or Unfortunately Em' might have a serious effect on the election. The only problem is I think it might be a little to late considering Registration is over. I know alot of people, from being inside the Music Biz, hate Rap, but Loved "Lose Yourself", and this song does get me a little amped up. He also has sold countless Millions of Albums who may be potential voters. Hey if the Government was worried about Ozzy and Judas Priest having subliminal messages telling people to kill themselves, The should be worried about this.

new topics

top topics

join