It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Warns of 2nd American Revolution if Obama Bans Guns

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

As I also stated above stated above.I guess your right, I can see men who wear panties feeling that way.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

um ok? i think you forgot your prosac.

"pops top" spills some out here you go crackhead

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost

Just who were you referring to in this statement? you just love americans enough to convince us that we should give up all of our firearms, and become one with brittain again.... give me a break, you bleeding heart liberal.

You know all those kids that keep getting shot?

I was referring to the people that keep pulling the triggers.

There's no way to stop anger, people are ALWAYS going to disagree.

All you can do is make it harder for people to kill each other in the spur of the moment.

Edit: Become one with Britain again? I'm pretty sure the rich already own us both buddy x
edit on 12-1-2013 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

Originally posted by wondermost

Just who were you referring to in this statement? you just love americans enough to convince us that we should give up all of our firearms, and become one with brittain again.... give me a break, you bleeding heart liberal.

You know all those kids that keep getting shot?

I was referring to the people that keep pulling the triggers.

There's no way to stop anger, people are ALWAYS going to disagree.

All you can do is make it harder for people to kill each other in the spur of the moment.

Edit: Become one with Britain again? I'm pretty sure the rich already own us both buddy x
edit on 12-1-2013 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

Finally something we can agree on! it only took two days of very disrespectful back and forth conversation to find it!

anyways, i'm too tired from working swing shifts to feed my family to even try to go down this road today. moral of the story, there are alot of Americans that aren't gonna give their guns up without a fight. no matter what the msm wants us to think. oh, and just for your information i own ZERO guns. not one. zilch. i do, however, respect what my founding fathers fought for, and i understand by just looking back to recent history why they saw the importance of individual citizens keeping and bearing arms.

good day to you sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join