It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Warns of 2nd American Revolution if Obama Bans Guns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by digital01anarchy

What are you willing to die for?

My family

Please spare us the internet military credentials or inner city life story about keeping it real.

lol?

When it does happen I doubt you will raise a finger to help and would watch as your fellow Americans get slaughtered by the hundreds or thousands

Yup, because this is really going to happen anytime soon.

Also your version of the civil war let me guess is all about slavery right?

Still stuck in the 1800's? The war is over.... the South lost and will never rise again, it's about time to get over it.

So let me get this straight you really think the US military would kill its own people? And the Americans soldiers wouldn't jump ship lol.

I'm not stuck in the 1800's because I know history. I'm totally aware the south lost and I don't believe it will rise again. What I'm against is little minded people like yourself who have the balls to slap a negative spin on people who even if they might have been wrong about slavery fought and died for their beliefs that they had the right to make their own laws in their states. Both sides died believing they might make a better future for Americans what gives you the right to dishonor them because they lost huh?
edit on 10-1-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

That was an awesome post and I agree.

Controlling others is the quintessential problem.
And embracing Freedom, the proverbial solution.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

So let me get this straight you really think the US military would kill its own people?

Yes. The US gov and military has killed its own people a bunch of times. Just off the top of my head.

Pat Tillman
Kent State Shootings
COINTELPRO killed many political dissidents through the FBI
US Civil War

edit on 10-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Should the president / congress try to disarm the people, they should all be arrested and tried for treason.
They have sworn an oath to uphold and protect the constitution failure to do so should be dealt with harshly.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Cant believe people dont know about Waco.

Its proof the modern govt is violent and brutal.

Why did the gov raid the Davidian compound anyway?
GUNS

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by acacko
Should the president / congress try to disarm the people, they should all be arrested and tried for treason.
They have sworn an oath to uphold and protect the constitution failure to do so should be dealt with harshly.

They have armies of goose stepping yes men protecting them from justice.

I guess until they get their own minds and decide to stop playing along.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

What are you willing to die for?

My family

Please spare us the internet military credentials or inner city life story about keeping it real.

lol?

When it does happen I doubt you will raise a finger to help and would watch as your fellow Americans get slaughtered by the hundreds or thousands

Yup, because this is really going to happen anytime soon.

Also your version of the civil war let me guess is all about slavery right?

Still stuck in the 1800's? The war is over.... the South lost and will never rise again, it's about time to get over it.

So let me get this straight you really think the US military would kill its own people? And the Americans soldiers wouldn't jump ship lol.

I'm not stuck in the 1800's because I know history. I'm totally aware the south lost and I don't believe it will rise again. What I'm against is little minded people like yourself who have the balls to slap a negative spin on people who even if they might have been wrong about slavery fought and died for their beliefs that they had the right to make their own laws in their states. Both sides died believing they might make a better future for Americans what gives you the right to dishonor them because they lost huh?
edit on 10-1-2013 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

So let me get this straight you really think the US military would kill its own people? And the Americans soldiers wouldn't jump ship lol. So let me get this straight you really think the US military would kill its own people? And the Americans soldiers wouldn't jump ship lol.

KENT STATE.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
well I think we can get by with 200 million guns

just take care of them

Take care of them? For what?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I havent read all of the responses yet, but in response to this post, yes. They did ban assault weapons before. No, we did nothing. But at the same time, did alot of people already have assault weapons? Yes. Did they turn them in once the ban was passed? No

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Guns didn't help Waco......

No they didn't, and they killed a bunch of kids that day didn't they?

But wait, their massacre was apparently justified.

Those in power over this country lives and breathes hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
We're being set up. This is not just about guns. This is about control.

Dr. Paul never had a chance to be our leader. TPTB would never allow a sane voice in the presidential seat. Never. Some day though, we will. It's going to be a long haul getting there.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This whole gun control situation is a powder keg spilling over at the top, just waiting to be lit. The question is, will it be a spark or a great flame? Either way, it may go up, and this entire country would see bloodshed on apocalyptic proportions.

That's just a theory though, and I'm not trying to fear monger or push anybody into violence. I wish there was a way we could resolve this peacefully, but it seems the Obama administration are so vehemently radical with their political ideologies that they will go past every inch of the Constitution to have their way.

And yes, that may very well include unlawful gun confiscations. If that happens, there will be a lot (and I do mean a lot) of people who WILL take up arms and resist.

But the curious part is? I'm not sure who the government will use to confiscate them exactly. Most cops won't. Most military won't. So they'll have to bring in Blackwater mercenaries or UN troops, and considering their experiences in guerrilla warfare in the Middle East, they may be hesitant about dealing with a well armed population.

It's the same reason Japan didn't want to land on our shore and start a ground invasion. There was a prevalent fear, and a saying in their military, that if they should try to invade the United States, "there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." An armed population scares the bejeezus out of our enemies, even the Chinese.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thank you sir. I try to keep it real.
And of course you are correct.

We really need to change the way our government works. We can represent ourselves better and more easily now, and officials know it. That's why we have seen the biggest power grab in history for the last 15 or so years.
edit on 10-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Guns didn't help Waco......

No they didn't, and they killed a bunch of kids that day didn't they?

No. The kids were asked to leave the premises by their parents before the shooting started.

But wait, their massacre was apparently justified.

Apparently.

Those in power over this country lives and breathes hypocrisy.

Indeed. And those who keep reelecting them, what about them?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Not true. The women and children were killed in the fire.

Children and teens killed at Waco:
Crystal Martinez, 3, American
Isaiah Martinez, 4, American
Joseph Martinez, 8, American
Abigail Martinez, 11, American
Audrey Martinez, 13, American
Chanel Andrade, 1, American
Jennifer Andrade, 19, American
Chanel Andrade, 1, American
Lisa Martin, 13, American
Sheila Martin, Jr., 15, American
Anita Martin, 18, American
Dayland Gent, 3, American
Page Gent, 1, American
rus Koresh, 8, American
Star Koresh, 6, American
Bobbie Lane Koresh, 2, American
Mayanah Schneider, 2, American
Melissa Morrison, 6, British
Mayanah Schneider, 2, American
Aisha Gyrfas Summers, 17, Australian, pregnant
Startle Summers, 1, American
Rachel Sylvia, 12, American
Hollywood Sylvia, 1, American
Michelle Jones Thibodeau, 18, American
Serenity Jones, 4, American
Chica Jones, 2, American
Little One Jones, 2, American

edit on 10-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

That's right the same government that has imploded the world economy with derivatives and delivers guns to mexican drug cartels would never think of enslaving it's population after being disarmed. You are a fool.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

any chance you have something to validate this statement ?

No. The kids were asked to leave the premises by their parents before the shooting started
at least, that's not what we saw or know to be true.

www.serendipity.li...
At dawn on April 19, 1993, and throughout the morning, tanks rammed holes in the main building and pumped (in the FBI's words) "massive amounts" of CS gas into the building, despite knowing that inside were more than a dozen children. The tanks demolished parts of the compound and created tunnels for the wind to blow through. The buildings at this point were saturated with inflammable CS gas and spilled kerosene.

how can any massacre be 'justified' ????

Indeed. And those who keep reelecting them, what about them?
whoever said they wouldn't be targeted ??
both the CFR and the TriLats have 'membership rosters', ya know ?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

If Obama wants to take all the guns hows the Secret Service going to protect him? Oh I see only the important people get protection....makes sense now!

What a joke, what happened to our nation.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I believe that more and more people have been awakened. In the past, everyone still thought of the government as a respectful entity. Within the past five to ten years, people have started to realize that everything they have been told is a lie. This is the reason many people didn't resist a few years ago and even though the NDAA strips us of freedoms, it is not physically taking something that protects us. Stripping the 2nd amendment takes away our ability to defend ourselves against tyranny.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
here is a list of collected commentary regarding the 2nd ... ppl really should read it over.
commentary

this is not recent commentary but a reflection of the original intent as has been fought since day 1. and the bottom line is American individuals, the whole of them, are the militia.

If Obama wishes to engage the militia, that is his choice, but make no mistake, the American militia is alive and well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join