Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Mars Anomalies - Bird, Greenery & Translucent Body

page: 4
3
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
reply to post by robbystarbuck
 


In terms of supporting life, it pisses me off that NASA acts as if our model for life is the only possible way life can exist. Maybe there's a Jupiter sized planet out there that rains sulfuric acid and the creatures are some form of neoprene/plastic exoskeleton with innards that consist of a liquid?


en.wikipedia.org...
NASA has come up with other versions of life.




posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
reply to post by robbystarbuck
 


Lol I'm very intrigued by anomalies on mars, but this one is just - Lol.

I never understood why people say they found a "bird", "snail", etc... If Mars does currently have complex organisms why would you think that an Earth bird would be on Mars? That makes no sense, that's like saying every planet that is capable of supporting life will have earth creatures.

In terms of supporting life, it pisses me off that NASA acts as if our model for life is the only possible way life can exist. Maybe there's a Jupiter sized planet out there that rains sulfuric acid and the creatures are some form of neoprene/plastic exoskeleton with innards that consist of a liquid?


I whole heartedly agree with what you're saying. I'm actually NOT saying it looks like an earth bird. One of the long time ATS'ers posted pictures of birds from earth saying it doesn't look like these, must not be a bird... What I saw and the word I connected to it was bird because of the shape of the shadow/drawing/animal it may be. It has a beak clearly defined, tail, thin legs, shape of a birds body/head. I do think that life exists throughout the universe in different environments. I think life builds itself to thrive within it's environment.



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
edit on 10-1-2013 by robbystarbuck because: doublepost



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
I think the standard for Martian animal spotting has been previously set with the squirrel and the cockatiel.



Unless they are as good as these rocks, they probably should not be posted.


Ok here goes, first non intro forum post, have waited a while waiting for the right post to reply to...and Zarniwoop gets this dubious honour!

That was the best post I have seen today, made me laugh out loud on my train lol, I agree the OP bless him hasn't quite reached the hights of seeing the equivalent of THAT squirrel!

OP - sorry I can't see anything either, just rocks, shadows and compression errors (the greenery)...I have a hint your winding us all up lol



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by doorhandle

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
I think the standard for Martian animal spotting has been previously set with the squirrel and the cockatiel.



Unless they are as good as these rocks, they probably should not be posted.


Ok here goes, first non intro forum post, have waited a while waiting for the right post to reply to...and Zarniwoop gets this dubious honour!

That was the best post I have seen today, made me laugh out loud on my train lol, I agree the OP bless him hasn't quite reached the hights of seeing the equivalent of THAT squirrel!

OP - sorry I can't see anything either, just rocks, shadows and compression errors (the greenery)...I have a hint your winding us all up lol


Definitely not trying to wind anyone up.



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
sry if this is in the wrong place. i cant start this thread yet so i need your help. i have multiple photos from curiosity FROM NASA.GOV showing mutiple "ufos" unidentified flying objects flying above the mountains on mars . i also have actual real photographs of non natural formations in the mountains im talking huge 300 meter perfect rectangles carved in the mountains on mars. this is not a hoax please respond to help me post this thread as soon as i get 20 responds i will post the photos.



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by robbystarbuck
 



I believe you buddy, and hello btw.
Seriously though have you not ever seen something ON EARTH that resembles something else? Clouds looking like Elvis etc? Surely a shadow of a rock from a not-that-clear image, even if it does look like a bird, common sense says its just a shadow right?

Saying that I love these type of posts, they are the reason I joined ATS.



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dom221211
 


I'll bite, they must be better than the joke that is the OP.



posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by doorhandle
reply to post by robbystarbuck
 



I believe you buddy, and hello btw.
Seriously though have you not ever seen something ON EARTH that resembles something else? Clouds looking like Elvis etc? Surely a shadow of a rock from a not-that-clear image, even if it does look like a bird, common sense says its just a shadow right?

Saying that I love these type of posts, they are the reason I joined ATS.


Absolutely see what you're saying but on another planet things get a little more exciting... Not so many variables there as here on earth where we have trillions of living/non-living things to get in the way & cause distraction/confusion. That's how I see it at least. Thanks for checking it out.



posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
marc zuckerberger

Originally posted by OccamAssassin


So what do you guys think?


They're rocks and you need to clean your monitor!






posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Robby - here's where you erred: Now had you started with some rock or geologic formations that you were sure resembled reptilians, Annunaki body parts, chunks of Niburu, or evil earthly Masonic members attempting to conceal themselves behind said rocks...then you would have had an overnight cult following here on ATS that your children would have been proud of.

Oh, you would have had the usual flamers and slammers too (in fact, it's sometimes fun to watch them flame someone "you" think is a nincompoop), but they would be drowned out by the members of the Galactic Light Federation that are sure you are on to something big. Are you "hoaxing"? No way baby because there are some highly intelligent and resourceful members here that will "out you" but quick!

Personally, I appreciate the sincere, honest OP, so don't be dissuaded. I enjoy these threads
RP



posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TroubadoursGA
Robby - here's where you erred: Now had you started with some rock or geologic formations that you were sure resembled reptilians, Annunaki body parts, chunks of Niburu, or evil earthly Masonic members attempting to conceal themselves behind said rocks...then you would have had an overnight cult following here on ATS that your children would have been proud of.

Oh, you would have had the usual flamers and slammers too (in fact, it's sometimes fun to watch them flame someone "you" think is a nincompoop), but they would be drowned out by the members of the Galactic Light Federation that are sure you are on to something big. Are you "hoaxing"? No way baby because there are some highly intelligent and resourceful members here that will "out you" but quick!

Personally, I appreciate the sincere, honest OP, so don't be dissuaded. I enjoy these threads
RP


Thanks! I appreciate it. Hopefully more to come.



posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
As i see its shadows and rocks only.



posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by robbystarbuck
 


I will give my take on this part of your claim. There is no bird shape that would fit, without either adding a lot to what is there or taking a lot away from it. Much less you would have to assume that anything that developed on Mars would or could be called a "bird" and that anything on earth would compare.
It's obviously a rock, and the side of that rock being in shadow.
As for your call of "green" anywhere in the photo, I suggest you calibrate the color on your monitor. Mine shows nothing green at all.



posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop
 


As I sit here in NE Indiana, I have a cockatiel in his cage to my right and many squirrels in my yard. So I have a good comparison.
I can totally see the cockatiel, right there, front and center.
I do not see a squirrel. It is obviously a short tailed martian rodent, closer to earth's pocket gopher or prairie dog.






top topics



 
3
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join