It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Anomalies - Bird, Greenery & Translucent Body

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
First of all this is my first post on ATS but I've been reading for years now. After becoming a father I got more concerned about what's out there, how this all started (life), and how I could make the world a better place for my kids. Some of you might know my work as a director, i've done videos for a lot of the well known music artists out today anyone that wants to confirm my identity can on twitter and i'll confirm. I only say this because it bothers me when people hide behind their computers. Anyways I've been doing tons of research and I'm starting to put together posts on some weird things i've found. My hope through all this is to do my part toward disclosure in our lifetime. I believe things in this one photo alone prove life has or does currently exist on Mars. I've done zero photo editing from the original Nasa photo, only circled the anomalies and written my thoughts on a few of them. You can confirm that by zooming in on the original Nasa photo. Any questions/thoughts are welcome, I want to engage the community here in a positive way. Hoping for a warm welcome here and an interesting conversation about these anomalies.

Original Nasa Link: mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Photo With Anomalies Circled

Bird or Bird Hieroglyph Anomaly Photo

Closer Up On Bird

Really Strange Translucent Body Shape

Green Hue on Rocks

More Green Hue

Round Object Anomaly

Cannot Describe This Anomaly But It's Worth A Look, What Is It?

So what do you guys think? Sound off!

Robby Starbuck

"My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.” -Nikola Tesla

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

So what do you guys think?

They're rocks and you need to clean your monitor!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

I'm going to have to agree...looks like rocks to me!

I couldn't even begin to see anything else...do I need to be on something to see what you're seeing?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
So neither of you see a hue of green coming from the rocks? Or the bird shape in all black on the rock?

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

I'm going to have to agree...looks like rocks to me!

I couldn't even begin to see anything else...do I need to be on something to see what you're seeing?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Good thread, and you're are very much on the right track. Pointing out interesting things is the bread and butter of this site. There is currently a thread [www.abovetopsecret.com...] where the OP has done amazing work on loading up Yellowknife (a Mars site) on very close-up zoom technology. Welcome to ATS, and enjoy the fly-bys and fillaminjibbets of the standard and unstandard flotsam which you now can intangle yourself with. Nice Tesla quote.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by robbystarbuck

hmmm...
Maybe try circling different rocks with even more outlandish descriptions...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Okay OP tell me how this is a bird shape?

Here are some shapes to help you reference your bird shape!

I just don't see it...nice try though!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Sorry mate....you appear to be having a bad case of pareidolia.....I see nothing but rocks

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

well your real anyway lol
some interesting shapes but rocks i'm going with

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
99% chance rocks.
1% chance pink snuffalupuhgus.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Okay OP tell me how this is a bird shape?

Here are some shapes to help you reference your bird shape!

I just don't see it...nice try though!

Before I indulge you in the shapes of birds (ridiculous reference photo btw) I'd like you to explain the all black shape on that rock.... Can you? Beak on far right, two thin black lines under the body (legs), tail formation on fair left.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'll give you the bird looking thing. It's interesting and does look odd for a rock but I'm pretty sure it's either a shadow, rock, or hole in a rock or the martian earth. Everything else just looks like rocks to me and it does seem like someone would have to be wanting to see something else for them to look like anything else.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

ridiculous reference photo btw

No more ridiculous than your bird theory!

I don't have to explain anything...you posted that s$#t....you explain it!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
Good thread, and you're are very much on the right track. Pointing out interesting things is the bread and butter of this site. There is currently a thread [www.abovetopsecret.com...] where the OP has done amazing work on loading up Yellowknife (a Mars site) on very close-up zoom technology. Welcome to ATS, and enjoy the fly-bys and fillaminjibbets of the standard and unstandard flotsam which you now can intangle yourself with. Nice Tesla quote.

Thanks Aleister!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Those are some nice looking rock formations, love the way the surface is weathered, either from dust storms, or from an ancient river, quite beautiful.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

ridiculous reference photo btw

No more ridiculous than your bird theory!

I don't have to explain anything...you posted that s$#t....you explain it!

I just did explain it... A few others her can see it as well..

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I always click on these threads with a slight glimmer of hope that something serious has been found, not just rocks.
I'll be the first to put my hand up and say I believe there is/was life on Mars and, from what I know, rocks aren't life. They aren't alive, nor were they.

I'm so tired of these threads about rocks and people seeing 'translucent greys', 'birds' or 'reptiles' (although, reptiles would probably be the most likely).

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Did somebody say greenery???

Probly explains this thread

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbystarbuck
First of all this is my first post on ATS but I've been reading for years now.

Congrats on your first post. Thanks for your thoughts, however, I too must agree with most of the others. I just don't see any real anomalies. Just rock formations.

Here's an interesting one:

But it is much closer than anthing on Mars

“ These huge rocks are out in the middle of an Arizona desert , scenic views , mountain views , beautiful mountains , ufos , scenic mountains , ancient aliens , history , (Strange Rock formations in the middle of the Arizona Desert”
Nice first post! Thanks ID

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anundeniabletruth
I'll give you the bird looking thing. It's interesting and does look odd for a rock but I'm pretty sure it's either a shadow, rock, or hole in a rock or the martian earth. Everything else just looks like rocks to me and it does seem like someone would have to be wanting to see something else for them to look like anything else.

I can't find another similar example in martian rock for something like this. It looks just like a bird to me. Thanks for your reply.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join