It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Calling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi all!

Decided to check this site out as an arena for sensible discussion on all topics that are controversial/taboo/alternative to the mainstream etc. Don't know what it's really like on here as I jumped pretty much straight in when a topic caught my eye I'm quite passionate about....Vaccinatons!

Anyways, I'm an ordinairy Joe. The clue as to what I do for a living is in my username. Unfortunately because of the organisation I work for I really don't want to say too much that could possibly lead to a positive IDon an open site for fear of disciplinary action should my identity be too obvious. (Especially when it comes to certain subject matter. I'll let you guys work that out)

Hope there is a good exchange of views and opinions without people getting abusive/aggresive. Though I'm sure the Mods would step in in such an event. Attack the opinion not the person.......with reasoned, evidenced argument.

Not too hot on a computer so I'm not so good at providing links etc to back up my statements. Most of my research into topics is still done the old fashioned way.......books/journals etc in printed form. I believe computer users would call this 'hard' copy. Hopefully I'll start collecting material in electronic format on a disc somewhere. In fact I think I've got an e-format book I downloaded from the WHO archives a while back, written in the Fourties I do believe, on the known dangers of vaccines and mass vaccination. Shall have to dig it out from a box in the loft.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrat3162

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Hi ordinary joe.

It has come to my attention that ,I dont think there are many ordinary members here, many are extraordinary, but in a good way

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Welcome, I'm UK too. Notts to be precise. This is great site, enjoy.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
He works in a Lab, his come to make lab rats out of us.

Dont trust him.

I jest, welcome

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Welcome to the Asylum. Tin foil hats provided for free. Look forward to meeting you in the forums...

Des

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TVeducated

We're all Labrats, believe me.......I am just incapable of living in denial when it comes to certain subjects that I actually know about.

edit on 10-1-2013 by Labrat3162 because: I can't spell!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
A big hello and welcome from Manchester , UK .

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hello fellow brit, And welcome to the forums

top topics

join