It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge rules TX school district can make students wear locator chips

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I think as a society, were going about this in the wrong way.

We should be chipping the criminals not ourselves and our children.

There are some very good uses for these chips. We just have to figure out what is right for us.

edit on 10-1-2013 by crappiekat because: never mind

For me personally. I would never let anyone evade my children, I would do all I could to stop it. But as a society, we seem to accept these things because we get rewarded for it.
edit on 10-1-2013 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I think people need to research RFID, what it is and what it is capable of. Personally im against it but not because some paranoid fear of big brother. The whole RFID thing was meant to track students IN school for truancy.
The teachers union ( unions are really just the left wing's corporations but they hate it when you point that out) wanted to make schooling mandatory. Their pay and demand could only be justified by a larger school population. So as you can see, to this day they continue to make crazy plans to keep as many kids in school as they can. And for those kids that ditch school, that is fine but the parents will have to pay.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

At least she only got expelled. They could have had her killed to promote RFID further and give the mainstream an incentive to have this introduced to us all.

The only thing disappointing about this is that she was the only one to refuse. We all knew this was coming.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Its just the beginning to make the new generation more willing to accept the implantable verichip that has been in the works for many years and took a surge after the Obamacare was passed as they are the leading company on the digital records with their priority on the implantable chips to track medical records

The government and the Verichip companies knows that you can not teach an old dog new tricks so they are after the children.

Personally I am under the category of "old dog" so anything with a chip that I can not refuse like having a driving license will be cooked in my microwave to ensure that the chip is ruin, I still have my old one but next time I have to renew it, will be with the trackable chip, but I will cook the son of a B.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans
Their pay and demand could only be justified by a larger school population. So as you can see, to this day they continue to make crazy plans to keep as many kids in school as they can. And for those kids that ditch school, that is fine but the parents will have to pay.

I know!....I just found out I have a $603 warrant from school from 7 yrs ago for failure to attend school (Im not paying they can just get ready for me to sit out this warrant in jail for two days)

Ok now... heres my beef why should i be charged for an agreement (attending public school) that i don't remember signing any papers too...(maybe they can say 'well you signed your name on a attendance sheet' ---you'd be surprised whats considered legal documents)

I didn't want to go to their stinking school (someone should have figured that out by the time i didn't return within a week)

...although I didn't finish school...Ive been lucky enough to have a decent life as im one of the few people who knows the flow of money and has it working in my favor

Only courses i needed from school___
writing,math & social skills, (these three things get you a loooong way in life...after that one can teach themselves)

all other courses i figured were BS especially history (I often wondered well what are the other countries teaching their kids for history the opposite story?)

sorry ATS its morning time and im just a little fired up with my left brained rants....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join