It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Profile and Background Re-vamp!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I lurked on this site for a couple years, then decided to make a profile.
Now, After learning this site, I'm more than a member. Not by title, but in my heart. Just messed with my Bio(Haven't really wanted to the last year, because I was moving and doing lot's of teenage stuff), and I hope it doesn't send the wrong message.

I'm looking for some friends I could message and talk with about random things, so if anyone could give mah profile and title and shtuff a looksie and let me know what you think, and would like to kinda, as the Forum is called, Chit-chat, and get to know some people.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

Profile looks good to me, thought you might want to alter the dimensions on your avatar background, the colored smoke dealy, looks squished or something...

Anyhoo... I saw you posted you are a musician... What do you play? what type of music do you play? I'm a guitar player myself and there is a strong musical element to ATS, you shouldn't have trouble finding like minded people

Sadly, I consider myself to be offensive, so you won't like me

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Oh yeah, you already rubbed me wrong. XD jk

Yeah, well the orignal image is HUGE, i had to paint it multiple times haha I'll keep fiddling with it.
I used to play clarinet, for 4 years in school, then My director switched me to percussion because I wan't using all of myself in clarinet, He wanted me to help keep beat because our drumline wasn't that good. I play Guitar mainly chords an main solo's or riffs of songs, not much of a singer but I think I'm at least not bad. Bass guitar. Drums. And piano. I can read any music. I learned Fur elise intro by ear. But that's just because I wanted to see how he felt when he was writing it. I learned the intro and tried to not listen to the song, feel something and play it and hope they match. Haha

Then I have a program called fruity loops. I'll compose a song or two, or make a techno song, or you know throw it together. I have a mad world remix, dearly beloved(kingdom hearts intro) remix, zelda remix.

soundcloud.com...

Whew, what a mouthful.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

join