It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just sayin' hi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I have been a lurker for a very long time. But I am being told I need to start a thread on something. So here I am. You won't get it here nor will I discuss it in this thread. But I am here all the same.

tis unlikely I will get my twenty posts here, So here goes nothing.

Hello folks

edit on 9-1-2013 by 1YellowRose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hello maaaaaaate.

Welcome aboard!

Sanity is on the left, insanity is on the right, and the lunchroom is in the back. Enjoy the stay.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1YellowRose

tis unlikely I will get my twenty posts here but here goes nothing.

Yeah that's what we all thought but once you're in there's no escape

Welcome to ATS 1YellowRose , enjoy your stay

edit on 9-1-2013 by gortex because: forgot to we

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Yellowrose. You can easily get your 20 posts here in this thread. Just reply to every post made .

Let's get the ball rolling, shall we. What are some of your interests...

Des

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

I had to laugh, I like that, can I stand in the middle tho.
I already know I am plum crazy

Thank you

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I'd imagine I could if I respond to every post but Hmmm, lol
I run out of things to say really fast and responding to every post just isn't me

It is so much easier to say thank you to everyone in once.

Ya I am lazy

Thank You

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Well...you've been offered the help in getting those 20 posts, It is up to you...how about some cookies...enjoy

Des

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
My interests. are few. I prefer wildlife over people 95% of the time.

Gardening is lots of fun. I would prefer digging in the dirt then going to a restaurant or what ever. Fishing, hiking and panning for gold is what I call a good day.

My dislike are numerous. Name it, I probably dislike it.

I am a simple girl that requires very little to be happy.

Just the eagle coming by to say hello yesterday made me a happy camper.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Those cookies look really good but do they have GMO in them

They would prob send my hypoglycaemia over the roof.

One can't hurt, right? thank you

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What cracks me up is that for some reason... people think they can only reply (for their 20 posts) in the introductions area. You all are free to reply in any of the forums, you just can't present a thread up yourself till after you've obtained the 20 posts minimum..

with that said.. here's your 20 cent tour of valuable information..

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I'm not a dumb@ss. I am looking at other threads now. grrr.

I may be crazy but I am not stupid.

Thanks anyways.

Been lurking for 12 years, So I think I understand much here...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
welcome and greetings, since you have been a lurker for a bit, what are your favorite topics of ATS, where do you find yourself lurking the most? I am amazed at the level of topics and spend most of my time reading, welcome and enjoy, if sanity is on the right, where is the restroom? and did Des leave any cookies?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Welcome! Im sure you will find lots of valuable information here that the MSN never mentions...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1YellowRose
tis unlikely I will get my twenty posts here, So here goes nothing.

Hello folks

Welcome to ATS, 1YellowRose.
You can launch comments on your Profile's wall and it will count as a thread; but I am unsure if any posts are counted toward your overall amount. If I remember correctly, others may leave comments on your wall, too. It's nice when you don't want to post on a thread, but have something to say or share.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by teslahowitzer
welcome and greetings, since you have been a lurker for a bit, what are your favorite topics of ATS, where do you find yourself lurking the most? I am amazed at the level of topics and spend most of my time reading, welcome and enjoy, if sanity is on the right, where is the restroom? and did Des leave any cookies?

Sorry just ran out of cookies. But, am dropping off a plate of Caramel Pecan Brownies....

Des

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

It would really be easier to list the things I have not researched elsewhere or looked at here. I use to be a person that didn't care a bit about what others said or their opinions. But any more I thrive on others opinions. I may not always agree but it is good to help me find my truth. To find out where I stand on any given subject.

I love this saying:
“There is nothing noble in being superior to others.
True nobility lies in being superior to your former self.”

And have learned that I can not compare myself to others. I am an individual. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. It is up to us on whether we are going to make our selves better or worse.

I get upset with people that say you need to have daily reflections but they forget the second part of that, you must also add daily correction. For with out that you can not become all you can be.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

OUCH! you really want my sugar levels to go through the roof

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

very profound statement, and so true, Des and the rest of the welcoming team are just great and raise your level of awareness along with your sugar level, In these interesting times people from all over contribute to your knowledge and understanding through open dialog and intelligent input, but without doubt an overwelming majority help you see and understand the other side of the discussion, without unnecessary attacks and juvenile insults. It has helped me expand my thoughts and reasoning, and I hope it does the same for you. never stop searching....

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by teslahowitzer

but without doubt an overwelming majority help you see and understand the other side of the discussion, ....

Interesting comment. but it makes me think of something else I have expanded on. Everyone always talks about there being 2 sides of the coin. But they forget to look at the ridges on that coin, that shows me the multitude of directions any given subject can go. Expanding both sides of that coin to infinity.

(nickels/pennies rarely get used for anything)

Off to keep looking through other threads

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
See you around the site.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join