It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikipedia - “ List of Flu Vaccine Ingredients ”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A list of Flu Vaccine Ingredients on Wikipedia

Items include:

- mercury (thimerisol),

- formaldehyde,

- monosodium glutamate

- chicken embryos (including their hidden viruses)

- potassium chloride,

Potassium Chloride is one of the drugs administered to complete the
lethal injection process of prisoners to whom the death sentence has
been given. When given intravenously, Potassium Chloride has a severe
effect on the cardiac muscles, causing cardiac arrest and rapid death.

Influenza vaccine (Afluria)

Chicken embryo Beta-propiolactone, calcium chloride, neomycin, ovalbumin, polymyxin B, potassium chloride, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sodium taurodeoxychoalate.

Influenza vaccine (Fluarix)

Chicken embryo Egg albumin (ovalbumin), egg protein, formaldehyde or formalin, gentamicin, hydrocortisone, octoxynol-10, á-tocopheryl hydrogen succinate, polysorbate 80, sodium deoxycholate, sodium phosphate, thimerosal[3]

Influenza vaccine (Flulaval)

Chicken embryo Egg albumin (ovalbumin), egg protein, formaldehyde or formalin, sodium deoxycholate, phosphate buffers, thimerosal

Influenza vaccine (Fluvirin)

Chicken embryo Beta-propiolactone, egg protein, neomycin, polymyxin B, polyoxyethylene 9- 10 nonyl phenol (Triton N-101, Octoxynol 9), thimerosal (multidose containers), thimerosal[3] (single-dose syringes)

Influenza vaccine (Fluzone)

Chicken embryo Egg protein, formaldehyde or formalin, gelatin, Octoxinol-9 (Triton X-100), thimerosal (multidose containers)

Influenza vaccine (FluMist)

Chicken kidney cells, chicken embryo Chick kidney cells, egg protein, gentamicin sulfate, monosodium glutamate, sucrose phosphate glutamate buffer

I'll stick with - Vitamin C and Colloidal Silver - Thank You

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

As much as this list absolutely sucks to hear what is included in a vaccine, do you have any source for this other than Wiki??

Wiki cannot be used as judge jury and executioner for something this important sadly enough......

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Nice list... i think if someone have a college degree in chemistry, 90% of them are "common" ingredients in everyday life.

Scientific name just scares people lol.

Most of the "toxic" stuff are in very low dose, they are there to prevent contamination(which would actually kill you)

For example.. lets take you biggest ingredient Vaccine:

(1)Chicken embryo Egg albumin (ovalbumin), (2)egg protein, (3)formaldehyde or formalin, (4)gentamicin, (5)hydrocortisone, (6)octoxynol-10, (7)á-tocopheryl hydrogen succinate, (8)polysorbate 80, (9)sodium deoxycholate, (10)sodium phosphate, (11)thimerosal[3]

Translates into....

(1)Egg White, (2)Egg Yellow, (3)Formaldehyde, (4)Antibiotic, (5)Steroid(control inflammation), (6)octoxynol-0(stability additive),(7) Vitamin E, (8)Oil, (9)Already in human, (10)NaPho4-Already in human, (11)Thermosal.

Formaldehyde/Thermosal

So a whopping 2 preservative in low, safe concentration.

edit on 1/9/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

And this is what they are willing to tell you >> www.cdc.gov...
edit on 1/9/2013 by Semaphore527 because: linky

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Nice list... i think if someone have a college degree in chemistry, 90% of them are "common" ingredients in everyday life.

Most of the "toxic" stuff are in very low dose, they are there to prevent contamination(which would actually kill you)

(1)Chicken embryo Egg albumin (ovalbumin), (2)egg protein, (3)formaldehyde or formalin, (4)gentamicin, (5)hydrocortisone, (6)octoxynol-10, (7)á-tocopheryl hydrogen succinate, (8)polysorbate 80, (9)sodium deoxycholate, (10)sodium phosphate, (11)thimerosal[3]

Translates into....

(1)Egg White, (2)Egg Yellow, (3)Formaldehyde, (4)Antibiotic, (5)Steroid(control inflammation), (6)octoxynol-0(stability additive),(7) Vitamin E, (8)Oil, (9)Already in human, (10)NaPho4-Already in human, (11)Thermosal.

Formaldehyde/Thermosal

You're funny - safe doses. I'll pass, thank you very much!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Translates into....

Formaldehyde/Thermosal

This.

I don't get the flu vaccine, however not for any of the "normal" reasons. I don't forgo the vaccine because the government is using it to control me, or because they are using it to weaken me, or because it is giving me Alzheimer's.

I just don't take it because it doesn't seem to make all that much difference. I've gotten the flu many times on years when I had the shot (it doesn't protect against all strains, just the one they expect to be the biggest deal of the year) and I've gotten it when I haven't had the shot. I've also had numerous years where i didn't take the shot and didn't get the flu, just like I had many years where I had the shot and didn't get it.

There is no substitute for good old fashioned cleanliness.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There is a few books "Dr Mary's Monkey" and "The Virus and the Vaccine" both are on Amazon. There are a few Youtube videos as well "Dr Mary's Monkey", The exploding Autoimmune Epidemic" "The story of Vaccination" they are about 2 hours each but worth watching.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The Pharma companies make things so difficult looking. I'll just eat eggs from chickens that got through the flu after roaming outside eating ticks and other bugs. I don't get the flu that bad when I get it as long as I watch out what I eat. Don't eat too much Carraggean, it negatively effects the immune system. I think they chose that thickener because we don't show signs of reaction to foods because it kills macrophages.

new topics

top topics

join