It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Warfare: Entities forcing conversion to Christianity! (What do you think of this? Aliens,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Evil spirits giving me dreams about 666 and other Satanic dreams in order to scare me into converting. Vision of a Pleiadian-like women with blue saying I should get people to convert to Christianity to worship Jesus. Feel anxiety when someone tries to pray for me or put blood of Jesus. Angry spirit being mad that I am exposing this. I had an image of a type of gray alien type being and I woke up saying something backwards and evil. They - whoever they are - are trying really hard to control and scare into Christianity (Or at least worship Bible God)...

I did some research on the internet and found a story of a guy that got abducted by Grays, and they were reading BIBLE VERSES into a microphone type thing to put it into people's minds to believe and obey! And a man harassed by Reptilians were laughing at him telling him to "Pray to Jesus" and when he did they happily bowed and were happy for some reason feeding off his energy. These are just a FEW stories I've read on-line.

The best way I feel to deal with this negativity feelings/entities is to focus on breathing instead of the mind. Sometimes they go but other times they return. Did anyone else experience something like this?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

This is some pretty heavy stuff. But, if anyone or anything tells me that there is only one valid path (e.g. Jesus, Bible etc.) then that just doesn't work for me.

I'm not sure what it's all about, but I don't think Jesus and Bible is the ONLY answer; one of many, yes. Truth is not so black and white, and all roads lead to Rome...find the one that works for you

Don't let any human or Gray alien tell you which way to go. Clear your own path.

By the way, I would love to read some of those stories you mentioned. Any chance you could link or post some?
edit on 9-1-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I have had similar experiences. I've gotten 'Calls' that triggered certain beliefs at a couple points in my life.. as if the subliminals were already set in place and all i needed was a 'call' for it to activate.. I've always been spiritual but never really religious.. When i 'entered' the book of genesis they def let me know and something in my head triggered beliefs that led me to research which then led me to trying to shake the beliefs.. Would take a very long time to go into detail but I personally believe what you are saying..

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I think it is time to seek professional help.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Nah,

It's not evil entities, it's just us Christians. We'll have you soon enough; and your little dog Toto, too!

*Eeyahahahaha®.

*"Eeyahahahaha" is a registered trademark of Evil Christian Sorcerers LLC.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

It was on a different forum (not ATS) and I read it a while ago. Don't know where the particular thread is now.

reply to post by Shneal

Yup. Definitely working with subliminal stuff. I thought it was just on movies and stuff but I guess it is spiritual as well, especially during dream time where messages can be sent to the subconscious mind.

reply to post by Xoanon

Some religious people claim they believe in "free-will" all the while trying to control others to their religious beliefs, trying to force conversion on people praying and trying to force the energy upon them. Absolutely disgusting.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
calm down.. take control of your mind. it is YOURS!

dont let your imagination over power your logic.

spend the next couple of weeks advancing your mathematical skills. balance your brains and pause taking any consciousness altering drugs at least for a while till u regain ur footing.

Originally posted by arpgme
Evil spirits giving me dreams about 666 and other Satanic dreams in order to scare me into converting. Vision of a Pleiadian-like women with blue saying I should get people to convert to Christianity to worship Jesus. Feel anxiety when someone tries to pray for me or put blood of Jesus. Angry spirit being mad that I am exposing this. I had an image of a type of gray alien type being and I woke up saying something backwards and evil. They - whoever they are - are trying really hard to control and scare into Christianity (Or at least worship Bible God)...

I did some research on the internet and found a story of a guy that got abducted by Grays, and they were reading BIBLE VERSES into a microphone type thing to put it into people's minds to believe and obey! And a man harassed by Reptilians were laughing at him telling him to "Pray to Jesus" and when he did they happily bowed and were happy for some reason feeding off his energy. These are just a FEW stories I've read on-line.

The best way I feel to deal with this negativity feelings/entities is to focus on breathing instead of the mind. Sometimes they go but other times they return. Did anyone else experience something like this?

edit on 9-1-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm embarrassed that the "christian" religion has behaved this way. Evil disguises itself as light, and they know the truth and use the truth to deceive. The yeast has worked it's way through the dough.

That's why I separated myself from the "church". The Bible says to come out from among them. I pray that the One True God, YHWH, who created us, shows you truth and helps you know what is from Him and what isn't. God is love. He is merciful. That is his true nature (John 3:16). There are some scary, evil things out there that are always trying to deceive you and turn you away from the Father.....while you're awake, and while you're asleep.

He gave us free will, which means we can choose God or not choose God. We each have that choice; free will. We can share the good news and desire that you choose God, but nobody can force you. It is your choice. May YHWH guide you and protect you.

link   
Who is 'Jesus'?

there was no letter 'J' in the alphabet back then. so was his name really Jesus? that is if he isnt a fictional character personifying a codified message of the basic instructions before leaving earth.

link   
So Jesus was an alien?

That explains walking on water. I wonder if they can all do that?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Yeah, the spiritual warfare seems to have been kicked up a notch lately.

/shrug

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
www.merriam-webster.com...

I wouldn't say Jesus is an alien, as in tall green people with large heads. Our image of "alien" isn't quite accurate, or maybe it is. I dunno. Gene Rodenberry had an interesting view...Star Trek.

Jesus is commonly used, but his name is Yeshua. He is the son of God. You can find out more in-depth information about this throughout the entire Bible. And all over the internet. Try aliensandangels.wordpress.com.... This site requires an open mind.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i can say that there is another creation. The Djinns. Who may also follow religion, i am actually doing a thread on it. Check it, it may answer somethings, the jinns/djinns have ability to cause nightmares.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by frostbitemartini
www.merriam-webster.com...

I wouldn't say Jesus is an alien, as in tall green people with large heads. Our image of "alien" isn't quite accurate, or maybe it is. I dunno. Gene Rodenberry had an interesting view...Star Trek.

Jesus is commonly used, but his name is Yeshua. He is the son of God. You can find out more in-depth information about this throughout the entire Bible. And all over the internet. Try aliensandangels.wordpress.com.... This site requires an open mind.

oh i know the answers.. i was asking the op.. considering the entities said it by name.. lol. just wondering who they were referring to.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by logical7
reply to post by arpgme

i can say that there is another creation. The Djinns. Who may also follow religion, i am actually doing a thread on it. Check it, it may answer somethings, the jinns/djinns have ability to cause nightmares.

what is a Djinn? A Djinn is the name for Angels in islam. with roots in the word Genie, Wish granters etc. is this the type of Djinn ur referring to?

and before u jump on a high horse about islam being evil or some other crap.. let's not forget the angels who came to earth were men of reknown.. known as the nephilim.

so are fallen angels evil? or Good?

control ur own mind. or enjoy the reality you've created for urself.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

Originally posted by logical7
reply to post by arpgme

what is a Djinn? A Djinn is the name for Angels in islam. with roots in the word Genie, Wish granters etc. is this the type of Djinn ur referring to?

and before u jump on a high horse about islam being evil or some other crap.. let's not forget the angels who came to earth were men of reknown.. known as the nephilim.

so are fallen angels evil? or Good?

control ur own mind. or enjoy the reality you've created for urself.

i am a muslim. Why dont you see the thread.
what is a djinn/jinn?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have read a few writings on the topic. some differentiate Djinns from Jinns.. to seperate the evil from the good. but there really.. is no seperation. not the scope here.

but ppl have to know what they mean when they speak. if they dont know what they mean im not sure i can know what they mean.. if u know what i mean.. lol

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
I have read a few writings on the topic. some differentiate Djinns from Jinns.. to seperate the evil from the good. but there really.. is no seperation. not the scope here.

but ppl have to know what they mean when they speak. if they dont know what they mean im not sure i can know what they mean.. if u know what i mean.. lol

i do get what you mean, and i dint knew that people used djinn and jinn differently.
But djinn are definitely not angels in islam.
I used jinn/djinn as i use humans, they can be good or bad, it would be new if i found good humans are call dhumans.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
delete this!
edit on 9-1-2013 by logical7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Some religious people claim they believe in "free-will" all the while trying to control others to their religious beliefs, trying to force conversion on people praying and trying to force the energy upon them. Absolutely disgusting.

I actually start by trying to convert them to Satanism.

Works every time.

*Eeyahahahaha®.

*"Eeyahahahaha" is a registered trademark of Evil Christian Sorcerers LLC.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join