It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Obama Considering 'Executive Order' to Deal With Guns

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Yeah I hear ya.. Me sO TuPid! Grow up dude!

Millions of our forefathers fought and died to ensure these rights remained intact for us. Come to think if it, didnt we save your ass from the gas chambers? We will defend these rights to the end! If I wanted to live in a sess pool I would come and join you in the UK. I however am a gun loving American! Your views and your country arent worth the mud on my boots!

Mr. Obama and his anti Liberty agenda will be gone in 4 years! Till then the house will not bend over for him! Suck it, suck it and suck it some more! Executive action would see blood in the streets, and Obama knows it.

edit on 10-1-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hey all, brand new member here. I've been coming here for a while, but didn't make the switch from Unexplained-Mysteries to here until today. (I should have made it a long time ago)

Now, on to the topic. I know a few things about this as I'm just recently retired from the Special Forces. Mr. Obama has been slowly and surely making himself the dictator of the U.S.A. This isn't the first Executive Order that he's created that not only goes directly against the constitution, but against the American people directly!

We are living in a VERY scary time. Whether you want to believe it, or not, the facts are there. He's not hiding anything either. He has proclaimed that he and his agenda is FAR TOO IMPORTANT to not be accomplished, and he will do what he wants, whether we agree or not. His justification? His agenda and ideals are SO important that the people don't know what's best for us, and therefore he HAS to sign these orders and do what he wants.

This is very scary. There's a REALLY good blog that you all should read that has some amazing information, cited with factual evidence to back up it's claims.

thelivingtruth.blog.com...

Cheers everyone!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

ATTENTION~~~

This thread is being closed for a time.
When and if it reopens, members should be aware that further bickering and rudeness may result in temporary Posting Bans.
And continued post removals.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
edit on Thu Jan 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

**Thread will remain closed**
edit on Fri Jan 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

edit on 1/10/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join