It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Appreciation Day' Is Jan. 19, Conservative Groups Declare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
And you won't lose those rights, you have to ask yourself, are you content with the news constantly getting splattered with gun massacres? If you are, then fine, live on

Strawman.

1) Perhaps its the drugs, medication, and violence-worshipping culture that has something to do with the crime in the first place? Perhaps it was planned satanic child sacrifice by the people you want to give our guns to?

2) Why the conflicting reports that he only used handguns from the FBI?

3) These so-called semi-assault rifles make up 4% of GUN homicides in the United States. FAR less if you count total homicides.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Well I have always loved the Scots, am one me self, however your statement makes no sense to me what so ever???

This is our country and this is our right to defend our families against harm.

And you won't lose those rights, you have to ask yourself, are you content with the news constantly getting splattered with gun massacres? If you are, then fine, live on

I understand the importance of rights and freedoms but this debate is getting ludicrous. Semi-automatic assault rifles are NOT and should NOT be a part of everyday life

edit on 9-1-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

a "semi-automatic" is any gun that DOES NOT need to load (or chamber) each and every bullet to fire it....a six-shooter revolver can be considered to be semi-automatic, because the bullet chambers are rotated around ready for the next pull of the trigger after the previous bullet was fired....only bolt-action rifles or pump shotguns ARE NOT semi-automatic.
edit on 9-1-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
walmart caves to whitehouse

Experts told The Huffington Post this week that despite appearances, tighter regulations on guns could benefit Walmart. One key proposal Biden is expected to put forth would force independent gun sellers to go to certified dealers like Walmart to conduct background checks on customers and process their transactions. If passed, such a law could send people who previously traded guns at shows and in their homes to Walmart stores, propelling the company's already skyrocketing gun sales even higher, experts say.

I promise you that people will not accept this.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Awwww no, you folks are getting all defensive again. There will be a crackdown, I'm only calling it the way I see it.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Personally, I'd rather some gun nut, who's over protective over his "stash" get caught in a fire fight, than hearing about a bunch of innocent kids getting slaughtered.

edit on 9-1-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

You'll never hear of another slaughter again thats for sure. It wouldn't fit the agenda. Doesn't mean millions of children won't be sacrificed. In our lifetime, they put children to work in mines and starved them to death. Then they thought that wasn't entertaining enough so they found more entertaining ways of murdering the children so they ordered child executions for any reason. I love the liberal version of loving children. How many have you guys murdered since 1980? 1.2 billion worldwide?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

It is one step closer to propaganda and removing all guns from owners.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Awwww no, you folks are getting all defensive again. There will be a crackdown, I'm only calling it the way I see it.

You just don't understand the United States and really as a Scot, your viewpoint on our right to self-defense is completely irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

You just don't understand the United States and really as a Scot, your viewpoint on our right to self-defense is completely irrelevant.

Of course not, I may as well be an alien from another planet

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The more i think about this we should use this day to organize. It looks like things will get real serious from here and communities need to come together now.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Gun Appreciation Day' Is Jan. 19, Conservative Groups Declare

www.npr.org

It's no coincidence that the 19th is Saturday of the weekend when President Obama will be sworn into office for a second time. Organizers say the date was chosen "to send a message to Washington two days before Obama's second inauguration." They're worried about what they see as the "Obama administration's post-Sandy Hook assault on gun rights."
(visit the link for the full news article)

gunappreciationday.com

What on Earth is the point of a gun appreciation day? What do you do, have competitions to see who has the biggest?

Be just like the good 'ol days mate, the O.K. Coral, "drink up your milk and get on your god damn horse"

I hope it's ice statues and burgers in the shape of guns so everyones children will get the idea that without a gun you aren't a real human being.

(sarcasm off) lol lol lol lol lol

Is there a playgun magazine that you can 'appreciate' when you are on your lonesome?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join