It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Alex Jones may be the king of conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think this is a really important read. Here goes CNN trying to use Alex to show how nuts anyone who doesn't believe the "official" way of the world is. This is why sometimes he does more harm then good. But it's giving the ideas more main stream attention which is good. Maybe that is why he is always screaming, so someone will actually hear him. Maybe it's to disinfo us all who knows.

Bankers pull the strings on world governments to solidify their power. Companies are harming you and ducking responsibility. Antidepressants are "suicide mass murder pills." President Barack Obama is using drones against Americans. And the collapse of the World Trade Center towers on September 11, 2001, was engineered by the government. Now, he's attacking CNN host Piers Morgan, depicting the British native of being a "red coat" out to step on Americans' rights and calling for his deportation. Alex Jones: More guns mean less crime Jones: 'We will not relinquish' guns Dershowitz: Jones 'was an exhibit' Kristof: 'I hope Jones does more TV' In recent segments on Morgan's show, Jones accused him of wanting to take Americans' guns, hurling insults at Morgan in between shouted arguments.Text
From CNN

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
itbegins.avi

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
alex jones is definatly the king of misinformation. thats for sure.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Here goes CNN trying to use Alex to show how nuts anyone who doesn't believe the "official" way of the world is.

you watched it right? Well no, clearly you didn't, because you would accuse CNN of trying to do anything, Alex did that all on his own.

His little tirade has two results:

bolstered those who are already sucked into his cult of personality
alienated anyone with doubts about these topics who hadn't seen AJ before.

This did more harm than good to the truth movement

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a clown, made rich by people who continue to support him because they do not apply any burden of proof to anything he says. He's the biggest shill out there, he just works for himself. He is guaranteed to put on a good show, and lends credibility to whoever he happens to be yelling at.
Kind of a "counter-shill".

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur
I think this is a really important read. Here goes CNN trying to use Alex to show how nuts anyone who doesn't believe the "official" way of the world is. This is why sometimes he does more harm then good. But it's giving the ideas more main stream attention which is good. Maybe that is why he is always screaming, so someone will actually hear him. Maybe it's to disinfo us all who knows.

Yesterday I watched the first part of his appearance on that show, and yes, he definitely comes off as a complete loon. That's the problem with conspiracy theories -- they often attract kooks who believe in anything, have an opinion that they just have to share and denounce anyone who doesn't agree with them on all points as being "in on it" and, as a result, make the issue they're talking about absorb some level of their craziness.

That's what I got out of it -- by the time the first commercial break came, I was in favour of deporting them both.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Vaedur

Here goes CNN trying to use Alex to show how nuts anyone who doesn't believe the "official" way of the world is.

you watched it right? Well no, clearly you didn't, because you would accuse CNN of trying to do anything, Alex did that all on his own.

His little tirade has two results:

bolstered those who are already sucked into his cult of personality
alienated anyone with doubts about these topics who hadn't seen AJ before.

This did more harm than good to the truth movement
You didn't read the whole paragraph, did you? I'm saying what you are

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by Vaedur

Yesterday I watched the first part of his appearance on that show, and yes, he definitely comes off as a complete loon. That's the problem with conspiracy theories -- they often attract kooks who believe in anything, have an opinion that they just have to share and denounce anyone who doesn't agree with them on all points as being "in on it" and, as a result, make the issue they're talking about absorb some level of their craziness.

That's what I got out of it -- by the time the first commercial break came, I was in favour of deporting them both.
LOL. I agree completely. AJ is a bad human being, preying off the stupid.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
"King of conspiracy"

They spelt "self promotion" wrong.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by berecon

That's CNN for you.

new topics

top topics

join