Before Sandy Hooks incident...Just curious.

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This post isn't really pertaining to the Sandy Hook, it's just observation from when I drive past schools to get to point A to point B during my days. And, even before Sandy Hook happened, what I have always noticed around here is that officers are always stationed at the schools throughout the day in my town, and I think maybe IF Sandy Hook had provided that in the first place, I don't think that the incident would of occurred. It may have been preventable.

Now kids here, do slip in and out with guns, because that day of Sandy Hook they arrested a boy with a gun his locker.

But since the shooter and shooters approached and forced their way into the building, I think an officer would of quickly noticed and called for back-up.

I don't know, just a thought.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I don't know, just a thought.

A logical one too really. I seem to recall watching a news report of a retired Marine who started standing guard, in full uniform, outside his daughters (or sons i guess) school. Even back when I was in high school in an area that rarely sees gun violence, we had a police officer (actually i think he was R.C.M.P.) who was in the school two or three days a week.

But here's the thing. As long as people can go purchase, legally or otherwise, high capacity magazines, semi-automatic rifles and kevlar vests, there really is no preparing for an attack like this. If a crazy person wants to hurt your kids, he'll find a way.

I can't imagine what world these kids are growing up in honestly. When I was in school there was no 911, terrorism was something that happened in desert countries to brown people, the drinking water was safe, and I didn't have to worry about being shot to death during recess by an M4 variant rifle.

what kind of life do these kids have ahead of them? Are they even allowed to be kids anymore?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Satanism and Child Sacrifice

No videos before shooting, no photos of victims.

"Power went out before shooting started."

Ambulances never moved and victims never arrived at hospitals.

The Owl given to Cooper and Obama and shown on TV.

All of the satanic hand gestures.

The drill happening on the same road for the same situation down the road, just like the drill in Aurora.

Newtown and its Satanic connections and history.

I don't want to rehash everything but child sacrifice is so important to these people that its pretty clear why no one was there to protect them.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

and......

another thread i won't return too. honestly people. honestly. Use your mind a little.

new topics

join