It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien disclosure and society collapse, what are the possibilities?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So yet again the religious are above people who are not...why is it people who are not religious have to suffer over and over because of people who are religious...Is it not time that the religious take their turn in feeling "out of place" like the none religious have to on a daily basis...I'm sick and tired of religion that cannot be proven coming before science and truth...FACT...

Knowing the TRUTH would bring us closer together as a species...is that not more important than living a lie...is TRUTH not more important than LIES...we have a right to know the TRUTH...we have a right to know who we are, where we come from and what is our purpose...

The less people who know about Extraterrestrials the greater chance that our species can be manipulated...

Lets say an Extraterrestrial civilization is hundreds of millions of years ahead of us, think how many chances that civilization will of had to learn manipulation and lies...think of how many mistakes they will have made before they achieved a fool proof scientific methodology for the manipulation of a species...the less people who know about Extraterrestrials lowers the ability of our species to react in the event of an Extraterrestrial invasion...NORMALCY BIOS...the very people who we pay to protect us are putting us and our families at risk by keeping the information secret...they have already postponed us from advancing as a species which is so difficult to take on board why people would do such a thing...what type of sick mind would think that it is acceptable to treat people like they are cattle...

Something really messed up is going on, I'm going to push the boat out and say that we may already be under invasion by an Extraterrestrial species...the reason they have not invaded on a mass scale is because of our numbers..7 billion strong....they may not have the man power...they may not have as many offspring as us...they may not have enough troops in this area...they may be taking over genetically...slowly inbreeding over time...they are maintaining an upper hand using secrecy for a surprise attack...

The reaction will be worse if the government and intelligence agencies continue to lie...because the people who do know whats going on have to sit and let the emotion boil inside...when the truth comes out, people will seek knowledge from those in the know...choosing to turn away from the government and military because of their lies...and the people in the know won't hold back any punches...I'll lay all the cards on the table...and tell people everything...all my friends and family...and then they will tell their friends etc etc...like a spider web...

Some members of our society need to understand Earth is not the be all and end all of the universe, we are one tiny planet in an ocean of planets, so many planets we can only estimate from the observable universe...we dont know the size of the universe...we depend on people such as Hawking who was wrong for 28 years and refused to admit he was wrong for 28 years...scientists are just men...they can be manipulated, bought, corrupted, threatened...

How many religions are there on this planet, everyone claiming to be the right one...heres a theory, what if all religions on this planet are man made and used to exploit the people who need to follow...Im not saying there is not some divine power in the universe that is neither male or female...what if the divine creator is hermaphrodite like a slug...now I think about it, you dont see any of the other species on Earth worshiping gods...only us...the other species seem to do ok...it is the religious that seem to do all the killing...

Religion...Catholic church...the pope was caught covering up pedophilia in the church...nuns had to pay compensation for molesting children...Islam...the Prophet Mohammed had a child bride...western culture made it law sex with a minor under the age of 16 is illegal...people still do it, religions still say its ok...religions on Earth are MAN MADE...its manipulation of the sheeple...why does religion require its members to give them money...collection and donation...surely the divine creator has give us this freedom to choose our own path...to believe or not believe...I am still here and I haven't worshiped all my life...I see billions of people who worship their god and are no where near as fortunate as I am...Religion shows clear signs of delusion according to a professor in psychiatry I spoke to...a prophet riding to heaven on a horse...anyone flying outside our atmosphere without protective clothing would be sucked inside out...one man parting oceans...I haven't seen anything like that in my life time...neither have my gran parents...it doesn't happen...and if Jesus turned water into wine then he was an illusionist...it just doesnt happen in the reality we live in...show me anything that any religion preaches in a lab environment...

Humanity is broken into three categories, they are;

Manipulators
Manipulated
Realist

If anything Gods are extraterrestrials who used advanced intelligence like the CIA on steroids...exploiting our ancestors primitive understanding of the universe.

Extraterrestrial Biological Entities are easy to grasp, the lies from our own species is the heart breaker...
edit on 11-1-2013 by oxjondoexo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by oxjondoexo

Very powerful Oxjon, now I understand your 'occupy' post and did not mean any disrespect. I agree about the religion manipulating factor, it has taken mankind to a path that changes the sub outcome of all of this. Another angle of this, and maybe should have it's own thread, is the origion of religion, of course it could be man made, but It has some deep and broad spectrum psycology imbeded in it, all of the books, the Bible, the Quran, all other religious 'manuals' are well written and vague in a lot it's content and could imply this or that, and mechanical translations between a few languages leaves a lot to be misunderstood. This very well could be by design, and has a high probability of just that. But what if It was written by an ET? A real et with a primary goal of keeping the masses in line and fearing the higher power and afterlife result of ALL of your actions. A directive of teaching the masses generations after generations to bow to the supreme beings, makes a high percentage of the planet docile right at the point of contact and continues well into the miracles phases. As a bonus you also get the fencers, some would jump on the religion bandwagon to save their butts, and then there are us skeptics, those of us who will say" how much of this is real?" Make no mistake, there is a real higher power, an intelligence that made a difference on this planet, and many more, and we will see them, maybe sooner than any of us realize, I do not think they will burn us eternally or condemn us, I have many questions, as children often do.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Another possibility is the "thinning theory" This is a senerio where a huge population has a disaster, reducing there numbers dramaticly, and triggering the intervention, If an event which could be an ELE, would this be the green flag, and is this the storyline of earth's past, history does repeat itself, some say. could be a perpetual reset button with the help of some friends...At this point the masses are in complete de-evolving and survival mode, so therefore has already decayed to the point of no return, without help.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Its ok dude I understand

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by oxjondoexo

just to add, i enjoyed reading your post but, i personally think that if an alien race millions of years older than us wants us dead, they would not use military firepower.

their tech means they could easily just send one alien and a biological weapon into our atmosphere, and boom kill everything within minutes.

they could immunize themselves to this weapon easily, kill everything on earth easily, or they probably even have a death star type weapon who knows? its not like thats unrealistic considering their age of technological advancement

i really enjoy watching alien invasion movies, but at the same time it makes no sense for the aliens to go out in swarms of spaceships shooting everything when they could do the same job 100% faster by simply relasing some deadly toxins

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

heres a post someone made on another thread, i thought it was pretty cool,

basically saying the average person could not handle an ET encounter, some witnesses who have seen these large craft are left questioning life itself, and the little bubble they lived in on earth has been shattered, and they are left questioning themselves; read below

Originally posted by Laykilla

a response from someone after witnessing a UFO;

To be completely honest;

It just makes everything you do as a person seem pointless. Really, it does. You start to realize that working at a retail outlet is just stupid knowing that we should be exploring the cosmos instead.

Playing Video Games and Watching Movies just isn't the same either. It has a feeling of pointlessness to it. There are beings/things flying around in crafts throughout the universe and your sitting there watching Will Smith tell another unfunny joke.

It makes you see perspective. Collapses reality as we know it onto itself. You start to question what being "happy" really is.

Is it having comfortable money? If it is, then what do you do with your time?

Watch movies? Play Games? Read books? Jump out of a plane? Go to a nightclub? Drink? Have sex? Drive fast?

I mean -- what is the point.

Nothing we ever do as people in the "routine" actually amounts to anything.

This is what happens to you when you experience the truth. You realize we are trapped in an ignorant bubble -- and endless loop of grind to get money to spend money on entertainment.

I makes you shake your head and nothing is ever the same again.

I wish you would have this experience -- and everyone else for that matter.

If for nothing more than to break this stupid cycle of monotony and ignorance. Since my last experience, the only thing I find truly entertaining, is learning. Nothing else seems even remotely worth it.

edit on 15-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

That is exactly the answer, you see life as pointless and so small in the grand scheme of things, but that is not all of the truth. Survival, is utmost, but after my experience, I had the same goals, learn as much as possibe, never stop searching for the answers, there are answers, I must find them. Basing all of life's parameters on one new concept is not the right way to approach this really though. You must improve the quality of your or someone else's life every day of your life. Strive for a better tommorrow, improve something no matter how small. If the event happens in our lifetime, great, if not, ok, but make a positive mark on earth, not some evil, moronic, easy, cop out driven by ignorance. seek the answers, you may be the one who finds the truth first.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by teslahowitzer

Originally posted by robbystarbuck
I think that it's more about fear of losing control of the people if disclosure happened. That's their meltdown, not ours. Sure we'd have a few crazy reactions but I think the majority of people would handle disclosure pretty well. Do you guys think there's a reason places like the Vatican have now said "it's okay if ET exists, we can't limit gods creations" recently?

RS
They absolutely have a motive, the implications of such a statement surely rocked the world of some of the faithful that hinge on every word. It seems sometimes the Vatican wants to be all to all, but a statement of that magnatude reaches past the heart and mind, it says something really loud to me, especially given their resourses and connections, I can only imagine what they have hidden from the world to maintain their base. I still think there is more to come and possibly soon.

Agreed!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by robbystarbuck

The more research I do, the less I trust the leaders of the vatican. They have destroyed or vaulted many historical items and documents, more than we may ever know. There have been many people throughout history who have claimed this, now they side with a known deciever on a major issue that they are sure will cause major disruption in a country in which their representatives have commited vile acts. If these "saints" were really true, they would have their own freedom of information act.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join