It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prisca Theologia (Hermetic Wisdom)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hi again, fellow Atsers.

For those who are interested in ancient theology & astrology, I've stumbled on this Amazing lecture by Santos Bonacci and recommend everyone of you to watch it... and if you're into energy work, be it via yoga, tantra, qigong or whatever else, after watching these videos, Many pieces of the puzzle will connect together.

It's a more than three hours lecture (split into two parts) so prepare the coffee and enjoy this astounding presentation.

edit on 9-1-2013 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This was only the first part. Sorry.

The second part deal with Astrotheology:

The third and final part deal with Occult Science:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The first quadrant (from March 21 to June 21) is 6 AM to 12 PM (water) and the second quadrant (from June 21 to September 21) is 12 PM to 18 PM (air). 1+8= 9. The numbers 6 and 9 can be found in the I Ching. If you remove the first upper line of each hexagram, you end up with 32 possible hand postures (mudras or seals) that can be performed with both hands. Personally, I'd place the 63rd hexagram at the beginning of the first and/or second quadrants...

I also suggest you to listen to an excellent radio interview with Santos Bonacci called "Decoding the Holy Science" (part 1 & 2)...

edit on 10-1-2013 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here's another must listen to radio show:

Jordan Maxwell on Syncretism with Santos Bonacci

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Once the first six videos are watched, I invite you to watch this other lecture:

Secret of Secrets: The Elixir of Life, Hiding in the Bible

These are the last videos I'll post in this thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hello! I have watched all of Santos's videos and it really changed my life everything makes sense once one understands the truth.

Here is a few newer videos

This is a great interview about The Science Of Light

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent008
Hello! I have watched all of Santos's videos and it really changed my life everything makes sense once one understands the truth.

Here is a few newer videos

This is a great interview about The Science Of Light

6 - Virgo: belly
7 - Libra: the kidneys
8 - Scorpio: the generative area

Yes, it All makes sense. We truly are the microcosm of the macrocosm. Combine that (periods of the day, year, phases of the moon, etc.) with the "almost" lost science of hand & body mudras and, through experiential knowledge, one will inevitably discover that modern medicine is nothing more than an incredible joke...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Another Great lecture:

The perennial Philosophy (part 1)
The perennial Philosophy (part 2)

new topics

top topics

join